PDA

View Full Version : Well, so much for halloween

Jill
10-23-2004, 11:12 AM
Some of you may remember the thread I started a few weeks ago about halloween and how I was able to trick my friend into wanting to dress me up for halloween even though she has no idea about my little hobby. If you want to read about it, here's the link:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2034

Anyway, sadly, as I thought she probably would, she has backed out and it's a no go. I really hoped that it would happen and she would go through with it but she's not. All well, maybe someday I will get to do this, I just hoped this year would be the year. I am supposed to work that night anyway.

babe4life
10-23-2004, 11:30 AM
Aww Jill, I am really sorry to hear that. Now that is a pity :(

Julie
10-23-2004, 11:48 AM
That stinks Jill. Did she say why?

Did you think of going dressed anyway? You could always say your partner backed out after you had your 'costume' together. :rolleyes:

Wendy me
10-23-2004, 01:38 PM
jill i am with julie on this one go for it halloween only comes once a year its a free cding pass
love it
wear it
wendy me

Jennifer Ivy
10-23-2004, 04:08 PM
It is a real shame that she backed out, but perhaps you should go anyway. And here's an evil thought: About an hour before you start to get ready, call her and tell her your decision and ask if she would still like to help, but even if she doesn't, you're getting dressed up anyway. Perhaps she is more afraid for you than of you.