PDA

View Full Version : What to do?????

Gina04
03-16-2017, 12:02 AM
So last year sucked. I quit a job in a field that I loved. Went to a place and got screwed over, fired after 3 1/2 weeks. Lucky for me I got a job with the state. My hours are 12p-8p. That meant that I had a few hours to dress every single morning. I have a 14 yr old daughter who doesn't know about Gina. The wife knows and is cool but its always just panties and tights or stockings in the winter. Now the wife works at home and I feel like I wasted my mornings by not dressing too much and it pains me. I don't want to dress in front of her because I know she loves having a masculine man to take care of her. I am not passable as I have facial hair but I shave EVERYTHING else. This is mostly to keep up appearances. Plus I like the thought of the world thinking I am all man but knowing what I have on underneath. I just needed to type this out as it has been on my mind and wanted to escape to a "safe space" for a minute. Thanks for reading ladies.

Teresa
03-16-2017, 01:57 AM
Gina,
I've just checked your age and like me and many others we start asking questions in our forties of where it's going to lead . Your wife already knows but many of us appear to come out at that age. The acceptance is CDing is not going away, we start to question why we do it and possibly start to push for more. It's a tough time when counselling may be needed to get the situation clear, that's not easy for some wives .

Twenty years on and I'm finally out the door, I know there's no going back and so does my wife, she's not happy but is going along with it at the moment, she chooses not to see me , it's ironic that so many people now have . She may come to it one day .

Beverley Sims
03-16-2017, 11:01 AM
I think the answer is easy, get rid of the facial hair, you are no less a man without it but the woman inside can really shine.