PDA

View Full Version : Lucille Sorella products

Salina
03-16-2017, 02:09 PM
Has anyone purchased anything from Lucille Sorella and if so what are your thoughts/opinions. She has a program called "Unleash your inner woman" which looks and sounds like it would be very helpful. I want to go out in public at some point (sooner rather than later) and want to learn as much as possible so I can effectively blend in and not draw attention to myself. I have no illusions of passing, but want to learn feminine mannerisms, how to walk, some voice training, accessorizing, putting together outfits, etc. Am I better off going the YouTube route for instruction? Thanks!

michelleddg
03-16-2017, 04:49 PM
I have made no purchases from Lucille nor have I ever met her. However, I've been on her email distribution list for years and we're Facebook friends. I find her tips and tricks to be consistently good, and her products reasonably priced. If you're on the early end of the learning curve and looking for all-in-one instruction I think you'd do well with Lucille. Good luck, have fun! Hugs, Michelle

Kandi Robbins
03-16-2017, 07:24 PM
Been out hundreds of times, do not pass, never spent a dime on products like this. Used common sense, did read Lucille's blogs as well as learning here and I can tell you, no matter what you watch, no matter what you read, only one thing works. Real life experience. That builds comfort and only with comfort can you blend.

Rogina B
03-16-2017, 08:58 PM
Street time is time well spent !

Salina
03-16-2017, 10:27 PM
Thanks so much for your feedback. I guess its kind of like going to the driving range and practicing for many hours. That is not a substitute for going out on the course and actually playing in real life conditions. I'm in the beginning stages of taking this out of the closet and don't want to make an ass out of myself!

Lana Mae
03-17-2017, 11:10 AM
Lucille's program is helpful to many aspects and has value! That said, nothing is better than experience out and about. Lucille's program does include exercises (physical) and clothes issues, etc. It was informative to me and was of help but the cost may be prohibitive for some! Hugs Lana Mae