PDA

View Full Version : Shopping help needed

yankeefan426
03-05-2006, 06:53 AM
Hi! While I have enjoyed crossdressing for yrs., I have only recently started buying "things" for myself. I seem to have a problem finding the right size panties. My waist is 32" & my hips are 34". "Everything" does not want to "stay in." I've been buying size (ladies) 5 or 6. Do I need to buy a larger size to completely cover things. I prefer string bikini cut. Can someone PLEASE help me?

AnnaMaria
03-05-2006, 07:05 AM
The first thing to cosider is a different style of panties. Not necessarily going away from the string bikini but at least ones that have a little more material in the right areas. I can personally even wear skimpy thongs but some girls can not wear them due to the size of their stuff.

If you have already tried this then you should consider trying a regular bikini or a hipster instead of a string bikini. The issue is in the fact that regular panties are not made to cover such things in the first place so you may not have a choice but to resort to a different cut in order to gain the comfort that you seek.

You could also try a pair that is stretchy if you havn't already. It sounds like you wear the same size that I do and I do occasionally wear a size 7 in a bikini such as you wear but they by no means fit properly considering the fact that I am small enough to wear a size 5.

I hope that this helps

anna

Phillis
03-05-2006, 07:09 AM
I found a style that fits nice. They are called Body Creations in hipster style fit real comfortable. They can be purchased at Wal-Mart, Target or just about any department store. Best of luck in finding the size that will fit you. I presently wear a size six, which fits me comfortable and keeps everything in the proper place.:)

DonnaT
03-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Look at the Hanes microfiber panties (or other panties) and see if they have a wider gusset.

Billie Jean
03-05-2006, 01:38 PM
If you prefer the sting bikini you can also get them at Walmart made for men. Look in the men's underwear section for life string bikini's. They come in packs of five with several colors in the pack for $9.96 a pack. They are comfortable on the parts that need the room. lol Billie Jean

Jennaie
03-05-2006, 02:02 PM
I have posted this site in another post. This company is the first company that makes female panties designed to fit men. Be sure to check the size chart. I believe that your panty size is best fitted by your waist measurment on the chart.

You may call them and discuss your needs. They are very friendly and helpful.

Hope it helps:happy:

http://www.crossdresser.com/about.asp

yankeefan426
03-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Thanks Billie Jean, but the ones made for men are not the same. Ive tried them, but they just don't feel the same. Besides, I like the satiny, lacy, or silky ones.

Karren H
03-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Go buy a good gaff that will keep everything in place. Very thonglike and feels great. I have a couple in different colors. Wear then as panties or wear panties over them.

Love Karren

Mandy Salamander
03-07-2006, 02:46 AM
continueing where Jennaie and Karen started,,, 'Suddenly Fem' carries several styles of gaffs that are pretty enuff t' double as panties,,, a bit pricey perhaps, but they work well, feel good 'n look great!!!

yankeefan426
03-07-2006, 08:23 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a gaff? Is there another name for them?

Sharon
03-07-2006, 08:26 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a gaff? Is there another name for them?

caution: "panty" shot, but a picture says a thousand words.

http://www.tgplayroom.com/gaff.html