PDA

View Full Version : gender Change in one day how many time ?

NINA DRAGONBORN
03-22-2017, 04:40 PM
how many time you change from men to women

and what you do ?

me

since i am jobless
and have nothing to do other then playing games on this Pc or listening to music
or watching some movies
i do it sometimes in a day in my room because in my family no one likes a 2 spirited person
and where i live (Iran) you do not get a lot of support from peoples expect yourself and some really good friends
i have to do it in secret
although i never gave up on anything i want
so what you guys do

Laurana
03-22-2017, 04:51 PM
I'd have to say I don't. I dress casually enough that other than putting on a bra/forms there really is no need to change from one to the other.

Byron
03-22-2017, 05:18 PM
It's hard to say, I'm just always me no matter what I'm wearing. So I'm more or less the same person regardless of what I'm wearing, my gender lines have become rather blurred.

wanda66
03-22-2017, 05:25 PM
I am fortunate in that , i am able to change to wanda after work 5 days a week then back to boy mode in the AM..i stay as wanda as often as possible. Unfortunately in the closet but i enjoy my gril time.

Lana Mae
03-22-2017, 07:48 PM
I have to be male for work! I live with my daughter who knows but does not want to see daddy in a dress! She is now unemployed and Lana Mae time is cut back to in my room and in the morning before she is up. She is going to a friends house for the weekend. After work, Lana Mae will come out to play! I wear panties and night shirt to bed every night and in mornings I do not work, until just before my daughter gets up(~6-8:30)! Hugs Lana Mae

NicoleScott
03-22-2017, 07:59 PM
For several years I took a week-long vacation away from home and alone, due to other family members' work and school commitments. It was already paid for, and they said go. On many days I dressed in the morning - head to toe, makeup, the works - then de-femmed back to guy mode, then dressed again and went out in the evening. It was fun.

Rhonda Darling
03-22-2017, 09:01 PM
Nina:
First, welcome to the forum. We're glad you found us. Let this be your home away from home, a place where you can express yourself, ask questions, laugh at us and yourself, get opinions (oh boy, do we ever have opinions!), and where you learn to refine your presentation.

Back in the 1970's (the days of the Sha), I taught undergraduate at a university in Washington, DC. Imhad many students who were here from Iran. The sense of style, their knowledge of history, their joy for life -- all told me that they loved life and enjoyed expressing themselves and their beautiful culture.

As a two spirited person from the middle east, you are especially welcome. Be safe in your dressing.

Rhonda

NINA DRAGONBORN
03-23-2017, 03:42 AM
thank you
Rhonda Darling
i am happy to see my fellow sister brothers or anything they call them self its good to be among friends

Leslie Mary S
03-23-2017, 04:02 AM
As a senior person who is retired from their job I typically dress about 4 days a week. I do not normally go out. As of late, I have been dressing and going to get a fellow GG from her work. I have even taken a few photos of my self while waiting for my GG friend to get off work around 2315 hours.
Here I am in front of one of the places I shop (in drab).

ClosetED
03-23-2017, 09:59 AM
I still work 5-6 days/week and have an adult son at home, so I may get the chance 3 times a month to get a few hours in to dress. I do try on a few outfits in that time. If I had the freedom to, I might change every night after work.
I am sure living in Iran makes this much harder.
Hugs, Ellen

sometimes_miss
03-24-2017, 12:21 PM
I'm always me. I don't switch back and forth with the clothes.

docrobbysherry
03-24-2017, 12:32 PM
Probably once a week? Sometimes, 6 times a month?

Unless I'm at a CD convention like next week in Vegas. Where I will dress in 2 different outfits a day for 5 days straight!:D

phili
03-24-2017, 12:41 PM
Hi Nina,
I have been really happy that accepting myself and being a little more feminine does a lot to relieve the feeling that I have to switch between male and female personas- I don't feel that way anymore. Perhaps if you think about all the elements of femininity as personal qualities, like kindness, openness, caring, etc., and unlink them from the clothes that are used to symbolize the 'right to feel' this way, then you can find a similar enlarging freedom. Take a look at the men you know and look for the same personal qualities- you probably will find men who are kind, soft, caring, emotional, etc, but who don't seem to want to wear women's clothes. Doing this helped me a lot, since it showed me that my clothes weren't actually a jail.

That said, I still really love to wear dresses. Except for comfort and style value, that is a reflection of how many times I linked women's emotional freedom with the freedom to wear dresses. I'm finding now, admittedly through wearing dresses when out with others, that I do like it, but that my clothes do not control my emotions, and I am surprised and grateful to now feel that I choose to wear a dress or not pretty much like a woman would. And I also just feel I am genderfluid, so my desires change back and forth, and I am not switching from man to woman, just from masculine male to feminine male, or masculine woman to feminine woman, de[pending on your terminology.

Rachelakld
03-25-2017, 11:09 PM
Hi Nina,
I probably swap about 4 times on a average work day, but weekends can be more (when I don't have a distracting activity), can be less (when I'm spending days away with friends)