PDA

View Full Version : Progressive week

gerri ray
03-23-2017, 11:30 AM
So there's no confusion, my fem name on here is one. I picked quickly when I joined.
My wife and I both chose a fem name for me this week. We settled on Sasha.
I thought it only fair for her to be included in on this.
Last night my wife asked me to try on her bathing suit (which she liked on me) and suggested that we get me a tankini and that I join water aerobics with her. This I'm a little hesitant on. We just picked me up some summer shorts which I haven't worn in public yet. At the same time, I may just do it to get over the fear.

Lana Mae
03-23-2017, 12:32 PM
Even If I was hesitant, I would do it just because of her acceptance! IMHO Hugs Lana Mae

Dana44
03-23-2017, 12:36 PM
Sound like your wife is very nice and yeah do it as she suggest it and I wear fem short shorts and no problem ever. So go for it and get used to being a girl out there. Include her in everything.

kimdl93
03-23-2017, 06:14 PM
If your wife is taking the lead, go with it!

Jaylyn
03-23-2017, 06:42 PM
An accepting wife is worth a lot, I'd say go it and do what she suggest. Think of the makeup skills she can teach, and dressing together is fun.

LaurenDeHart
03-23-2017, 07:47 PM
Fabulous situation. I'd wear a burlap bag if my wife said to put a bra on first. I'd have no problem with the water aerobics either but other GG's might. Be careful with that. Outside of that you've been blessed so wear those shorts over silky panties and feel good girl!!!

Lauren

ronda
03-23-2017, 07:58 PM
go for it girl life is to short not to so enjoy it as long as it last

2BArianwen
03-23-2017, 09:09 PM
I am soooooo jealous right now! Go for it!!

Rian

gerri ray
03-23-2017, 10:11 PM
Thanks girls for your replies. I will go ahead and ask my wife to help me pick out a bathing suit. I'm not sure when she wants to start the water aerobics but I'll keep you gals updated.