PDA

View Full Version : Someone to share the evening

sabrinaedwards
03-24-2017, 06:28 PM
Well, here I am all dressed, with painted nails and feeling so pretty. I wish I could share the evening with some of you. My wife is out of town so I have the day and tomorrow to myself. I feel so nice, feminine if you will. Probably others here feel this sense of isolation that are in my situation.
Love, Sabrina

docrobbysherry
03-24-2017, 06:39 PM
Which is why 150+ T's r at Keystone this weekend. And, 150+ more of us will be in Vegas for DLV next week.

U should think about attending one of these, Sabrina. You'll meet and make T friends for life!:hugs:

Lana Mae
03-24-2017, 07:35 PM
Well, Sabrina! I am at home alone also in my panties , sleepshirt, and a bra and forms. Yes, dressed for bed as I have to work tomorrow! My daughter is out of town at a friends house and I have Saturday and Sunday after work to dress or do whatever! The work part sucks but it is money and that is something I need right now! I was going to Keystone but can not financially this year. I am looking forward to going next year though! It is great to be dressed! And looking down at my red toenails! Hugs Lana Mae

Teresa
03-24-2017, 07:40 PM
Sabrina,
Not anymore , it is good to get that stage and then know you're going to jump in the car and drive to meet others , it does bring a new meaning to our dressing , all those nice outfits are being used for a purpose.

Angie G
03-24-2017, 08:35 PM
I was there for most of July and August last year with my wife being out od town. Just me and the dog. I loved it Sabrina.:hugs:
Angie