PDA

View Full Version : Back to normal again

Bobbi46
03-27-2017, 01:00 PM
After feeling a bit down in the dumps I concentrated more on dressing when ever I could round the house and just in my garden. Today was a good ay for me because it came to me that I should go out more as I had previously, so having the afternoon free I pampered myself completely and went out to my local shops. One shop which is a favourite of mine had a few people in there and the old uncertainty's and nervousness started to creep back again but in I went and chatted with the SA who I discovered by a convoluted introduction that the other people were in fact her husband and mother!. I need not have felt nervous at all because concerning those two people they must know that crossdressing people going into that particular shop. Also whilst I was there a mother came in with a small child and did not give me a stare or a second glance. It was a nice feeling to go somewhere and feel at ease and not feel intimidated not that that has happened to me at all as I am careful where I go. But it all goes to having a nice life and also feeling soft and feminine at the same time.

kimdl93
03-27-2017, 01:11 PM
Normal, routine everyday activities-like going to the grocery store, coffee shops, the bank, etc., can be some of the most enjoyable and affirming experiences. I recall shopping at Coldwater Creek en femme during its closing sale. A woman next to me remarked 'I don't know where tall girls like us are going to find pants that fit after they close'. Whether she read me or not, I felt like I belonged!

Bobbi46
03-27-2017, 06:10 PM
Kim how nice for you to have something like that happen to you, I wish it happened to me

jennifer0918
03-27-2017, 06:16 PM
Kim you are so right,I feel the same way anywhere enfemme is awsome.I also like that nervous feeling that Bobbi experienced before going into the shop,for its like a combination of excitement, nervousness, and accomplishment. My friend invited me to her mother birthday party,she knows about Jennifer, so I asked her if it was ok for me to go as Jennifer, she said no problem. Don't know yet if I would take the plunge.

Bobbi46
03-27-2017, 07:05 PM
Jennifer , If I was you I would go as Jennifer the invite is for you to go as you, in a way it will not be much different to going to the shops dressed and mingling with people you do not know. Go and enjoy.
Not so very different when after a lot of heartache I "outed" myself to a close friend and subsequently had her to lunch and was met with her telling me we expected to see you dressed. Maybe you could ask your friend what about the rest of the party goers do they know about me? if that is so then as they say go with the flow.

docrobbysherry
03-27-2017, 07:51 PM
I'm glad SOMEONE here feels normal occasionally. I've been waiting 70+ years to know that feeling. Have about given up on it-------:brolleyes:

Bobbi46
03-28-2017, 06:41 AM
also normal to me is when dressed I feel more normal than in drab. Drab is so boring and a must at times, but dressed en femme? normal? of course it is, probably the most natural/normal thing for us to do is to dress, to me that is normal. To get up in the morning and dress that is one of the best times for me.

Teresa
03-28-2017, 09:05 AM
Bobbi,
Good to hear you're back to normal, it would have been nice to join you on a normal day out .

Jenny22
03-28-2017, 12:51 PM
Teresa, LOL at your "Boobi".

Teresa
03-28-2017, 01:37 PM
Jenny,
That was a boob !! Sorry Bobbi .

Bobbi46
03-28-2017, 05:45 PM
Teresa, don't you mean two boobs! I had my forms in at the time LoL Today was just as good went outside to my barn to work on the flower bed, jeans, tee shirt bra and forms, no problems I only wish for the time when a like minded person would be her to share my days dressed.