PDA

View Full Version : Amazing day...

Miss Mandy
03-27-2017, 05:57 PM
Well, my wife and I got up early and I showered and shaved. We ponied up to our makeup table, got transformed, and headed out for our latest adventure:))) Today, it was a trip to Payless and Belk at a nearby mall. Thankfully, it had just opened and was thus fairly empty. I walked in first (wife was about 3 mins behind me) and felt completely at ease. Left with a new pair of black flats. Next, was Target for some light shopping and an iced coffee. At both stops, it was completely problem free. I have come to expect some awkward glances, and got a few, but also got a lot of sincere smiles and greetings.

I love, Love, LOVE my Mandy time with the most important women in my life...as a great ending to our outing, I found a package on my front porch with my new Berdita shaper direct from England and it fit perfectly...

Until next time,

Mandy

2BArianwen
03-27-2017, 06:13 PM
Mandy, it sounds as if you had a beautiful day with your beautiful wife. You are so blessed to have such a supporting, engaging wife. Looking at your photos, I wouldn't imagine you get any awkward glances as you look superb. So glad you had such a good time.

Rian

Rachael Leigh
03-27-2017, 06:21 PM
Mandy what great day and to share with the wife. It's always fun to get out and yes sometimes I wonder what some see when the tall girl walks by and well I just smile and move on.
Thanks for sharing

kimdl93
03-27-2017, 08:38 PM
That's wonderful, Mandy. Obviously, you know just how good you have it!

Lana Mae
03-28-2017, 07:29 AM
Sounds wonderful! Glad you have such a great relationship with your wife! Hugs to both Lana Mae

karynspanties
03-29-2017, 04:28 AM
Why was your wife 3 minutes behind you and not walking in with you?

natalie edwards
03-29-2017, 05:14 AM
Surveillance to check reactions? Maybe just to give Mandy some space and boost confidence. Doesn't matter, Mandy is beautiful and doesn't need to be sheltered!

CateNatalia
03-29-2017, 07:29 AM
One of my favorite things about this forum so far, is this kind of story. It's beautiful to hear of the success of a trip like this, Mandy! It's so lovely to have a supportive wife - I wish I could spend Cate time with my wife, but I don't think it'll happen anytime soon; she is very supportive of my dressing, but actually being with me dressed would be a bridge too far, I think.

I have to check out the Berdita shapers - I don't know them at all. :battingeyelashes:

Beverley Sims
03-30-2017, 04:45 AM
The relationship with your spouse changes completely when you go out together dressed.

I think it is excellent therapy for those having problems.

Yes you do have to overcome those problems first...