PDA

View Full Version : One day in Drab

Pattie
03-27-2017, 08:10 PM
Tomorrow is one of the days out of 365 that I have to be in UGH male clothing as we have our company meeting for the quarter, not looking forward to it. Let y-all know how it was.

kimdl93
03-27-2017, 08:30 PM
You'll survive the deprecation ;). And remember that what doesn't kill us makes us stronger!

Maria 60
03-27-2017, 09:46 PM
Well if it's any consolation I have to be seven days a week in drab, so I'll take your one day anytime. Try to have a great day tomorrow.

Rachael Leigh
03-27-2017, 10:07 PM
Oh my say it ain't so, well just remember there's a nightgown waiting for you at home 😊

TrishaTX
03-27-2017, 10:25 PM
there are way to get some things on for sure...!

Pattie
03-29-2017, 08:43 PM
Well my one day in drab never happened, as I was getting out of my car in the parking lot my supervisor Don caught me and said that there was a person in the company that told every one that I was Gay, (I am far from that) so don told me they moved the \meeting to 1:00 PM and for me to go home and dress as Sexy as I could,no problem as you all know my Mother was dressing young ladies sexy for over 30 years, Ok to shorten this up I went back to the co, at 1:00PM and don met me and said for Larry the CEO and owner to get the meeting going then for me to make my entrance, and what an entrance as I walked In the meeting room in my most w girly voice I said Hi LAAAARRY we sure had a great time last night, you could have heard a knat fart in there and the look on the faces. so I know who put the word out he has been after my position since he started. That's all folks \. Had a great day and a great time.
Pattie (Pat)

suzanne
03-29-2017, 10:25 PM
Totally wild! So does this mean you're en femme at work 100% of the time? I think, though that it's crappy people there think "crossdressser" = "gay". Hopefully you'll be able to prove differently to them.

Pattie
03-30-2017, 09:43 AM
YES it means 23/7/365 for now and always I hope. Yeah now for some info, One other thing my cleavage would have made Madonna Blush.
Have a great day and I am on the road again see y-all in a week or so.
Pattie