PDA

View Full Version : Making progress going out into public

Taylor Dame
03-28-2017, 07:20 PM
Well, I’m gradually progressing at venturing from the house like many of you have. I’m in a DADT relationship, so my ability to get out and about is limited. I only like to be fully dressed with makeup, corset, and padding, which further limits me.

I have had the normal progression of driving at night, then driving during the day. On one daytime drive, a large doe ran in front of me and caused $8,000 damage to my car. I had no male clothing, but the car was still drivable. I was able to drive home, change my clothes and remove my makeup before returning to the site and calling the police.

A month ago on a bright sunny Saturday afternoon, I drove to a mall, walked around outside, then entered Penneys and looked through the clothing racks. Now I am not a petite person, being about 6’ tall and 213 pounds, but no one seemed to really notice. If they did, I had no problems or uncomfortable feelings. I seem to have missed the normal progression of fueling of the car before the next step of going to the mall, so on the way home I stopped at the gas station to do just that :-)

Today I had some morning time to myself, so I traveled to my local mall and walked right in to Payless. I needed some new black pumps, but really needed to try them on to get the correct size. This is the first time I have interacted with the sales staff, and everything went perfectly smoothly. The man managing the store was very professional and polite, since I know I don’t fool anyone up close. Again the walk through the mall was uneventful.

I look forward to hopefully getting more time to myself to continue doing more things around town. I guess my future wish is to meet another MTF crossdresser for lunch and shopping.

This is what I wore today:

Pat
03-28-2017, 07:33 PM
Cool! Congratulations. It just keeps getting easier / better. Enjoy.

Maria 60
03-28-2017, 08:17 PM
You look great and I congratulate you on your courageous advancements.

Rachelakld
03-28-2017, 10:42 PM
glad you had fun.
I didn't fool anyone today either, but they all just smiled politely/knowingly, so I'm cool with that.

AllieSF
03-28-2017, 10:48 PM
You look wonderful and happily there is very little snow left on the ground! Enjoy life and being you when you can. Thanks for sharing.

Lana Mae
03-29-2017, 06:32 PM
Thanks for sharing,Taylor! You look nice! Glad you were able to get out to the mall! Did you buy those black pumps? Best wishes on your journey! Hugs Lana Mae

Taylor Dame
03-29-2017, 07:45 PM
Thanks for sharing,Taylor! You look nice! Glad you were able to get out to the mall! Did you buy those black pumps? Best wishes on your journey! Hugs Lana Mae

Yes, I did get the black pumps, and they fit great! Thanks for all the comments.