PDA

View Full Version : A nice day

Steph_CD_62
03-28-2017, 09:49 PM
Yesterday my wife had doctors appointment yesterday in a large city over 100 miles from our house, and it was an enjoyable trip.

Our daughter is moving back into our house for awhile, and I told my wife I would probably dressing more until she moved in since my time to dress will probably go to ZERO once she moves in. Yes our daughter knows, but I am not comfortable dressing in front of her, plus her kids (our grandkids) will be here too.

I said I had a question for my wife, and she gave me the "deer in the headlights" look. Not sure what she was thinking, but I asked her if she would mind if I wore my women's jeans and my women's boots when we went on our trip. She said that would not be a problem, I am lucky to have a supportive wife even though she would be happy if I quit dressing.

We had planned on arriving early to make sure we could find the doctor's office and a bonus was there was a mall right across the street. We got to where we needed 4 hours before her appointment. This gave us time to go to the mall and do some shopping (although we didn't find anything). We had a nice time and at no time did I feel that anyone was looking at me funny.

Sitting in the waiting room, I made sure I kept my feet under my chair to cut down on the looks I might get. Again not once did I feel anyone noticed. The only time I got noticed was when were leaving. This lady waiting to talk to the receptionist, looked at my boots then my face and then my boots again and her eyes were moving back up when I passed her. I am sure she probably noticed, but it was nice to blend for about 5 hours without feeling uncomfortable.

Rachelakld
03-28-2017, 10:41 PM
Glad you enjoyed the day, be aware, next trip you may be wanting more :)

AllieSF
03-28-2017, 10:52 PM
A nice day and you enjoyed it. I am happy you have a supporting wife. It could be worse!

Lana Mae
03-29-2017, 06:26 PM
Sounds like a wonderful time! A good experience! Glad you were able to get out like that! Hugs Lana Mae

Beverley Sims
03-30-2017, 04:35 AM
Having your wife support you in the early stages of dressing is a great bonus.

I hope you proceed well.