PDA

View Full Version : Tdreams do you?

Becky Blue
03-30-2017, 01:08 AM
I am interested in hearing about dreams others have. 99% of my dreams are gender neutral. I am not ever aware of what I am wearing in any of the dreams.

About once or twice a year I am wearing items of woman's clothing, but its never the focal point of the dream.

What sorts of dreams do others have?

sweetdreams
03-30-2017, 02:15 AM
I don't remember the details but I do know I've had a few dreams where I was dressed. These are rare. Most dreams I don't really notice or think of what I'm wearing.

Rosemary+
03-30-2017, 03:24 AM
Hi Becky,
Great question. I don't remember many of my dreams, though the ones I do remember are the ones where I'm dressed.
I'm usually dressed as professional woman in a business suit with high heels.

LaurenDeHart
03-30-2017, 03:31 AM
Mine are always boy mode with the rare exception.

Lauren

Beverley Sims
03-30-2017, 03:52 AM
Most of mine are gender neutral but those of me dressed involve me being chased by girls who want to team me up with some guy or take me out on the town as one of them.

These things happened to me in real life also.

I am in Australia at the moment and the only thing that chased me lately, whilst dressed, was a seal on the beach. :-)

Ashley090
03-30-2017, 04:08 AM
I dont remeber any cd related dream. Those few dreams when I was avare that I am wearing girl's clothing I was there as actual girl and not as guy -> TS dream?

Teresa
03-30-2017, 06:12 AM
Becky,
I described my dreams in a thread in the TS section.
They were long term dreams back at the age of 8-9 years and filled in part of my CDing story . It's hard to say at the time if I was living the reality of the dreams or they came from reality. OK I know you thoughts on this but as you know I've been through all this and it's a classic case of AGP. I apologise for bringing this up and I don't want to sidetrack your thread but dreams shouldn't be brushed aside , they can be relevant and open a window to the mind in some cases.

Now days any Cding dreams usually revolve round being out and accepted again remembering enough of them in the morning has sometimes offered me a solution into dealing with a particular situation. Questions about coming out to someone are sometimes answered in a dream situation.

alwayshave
03-30-2017, 06:12 AM
I have had many dreams where I am a women, where I change sex, and where I am a CD. I don't remember dreams like I did when I was a teenager, but had theses dreams all the time.

Petra-CD
03-30-2017, 06:23 AM
I have had dreams where I am Petra. I recall two times in specific being en femme and looking for something...
I've had many dreams spent looking for something and never find it, not knowing what it is...

Therapist says I might be looking for reasons and answers.

Nikkilovesdresses
03-30-2017, 07:28 AM
It's interesting that something so important to you isn't clearly expressed in your dreams.

So maybe it is expressed, but not by clothing?

Dreams are normally analogous. I may dream that I'm lost in a dark forest, though it's never happened to me- but the analogy is pretty clear.

So perhaps the images your mind chooses are more subtle than pretty blouses and high heels?

kayegirl
03-30-2017, 07:35 AM
Since being put on certain medication for a heart condition, I have been dreaming much more than ever before. Often the dreams are almost serialised, like a TV soap. I might start the dream as the full on alpha male, but switch at random to full female, or some stage in between. Whichever it is doesn't seem to bother the other people in my dream. I have never attached much significance to my dreams, and beforehand wouldn't even remember what a dream was about. But now I can easily recall my dreams.

Fiona123
03-30-2017, 07:38 AM
Sometimes I have dreams about dressing. Almost allways the

- - - Updated - - -

the dream will involve a scene where i am trying to hide that I am wearing a bra etc. Weird.

Stacy Darling
03-30-2017, 08:03 AM
275062Hey, Becky!

I must say that I do dream a lot. I never however visualise my gender and vary rarely get a glimpse of myself in the dreams.
With everything else evolving at present, that may change in the future!

I'm probably having different dreams somewhere else in the Multiverse (sorry, needed a scientific reference somewhere)

Happy "Dreamtime"!

Stacy

Steph65
03-30-2017, 08:35 AM
I have had dreams where I was dressed and then all of a sudden everyone that knew me or know of me was around and I was out in public stranded and lost. Looking to find a way home so no one saw me. The funnt thing was everyone treated me like everything was normal. It was just me that was in a panic scared nervous. People called me mam or miss. It was all real until I woke up and my heart is pounding big time. This happened many times a month and each time it was a different area. Strange.

Periwinkle
03-30-2017, 08:44 AM
Oddly enough, for as much as I fixate on clothing in my waking life, I never notice what I'm wearing in my dreams, so I couldn't say whether or not I've had dreams where I was crossdressing. XD

2BArianwen
03-30-2017, 08:48 AM
When I dream, it's always in male mode and I know this because I'm often naked and aware of being so. Yes, I know - this has it's own issues and interpretations!

Great question!

ginapoodle
03-30-2017, 09:00 AM
Yes, I frequently have dreams about dressing up as Gina. I believe it is my subconscious mind yearning for more expression, and reminding me of my femme self.

sometimes_miss
03-30-2017, 12:28 PM
I have had many dreams where I am a women, where I change sex, and where I am a CD. I don't remember dreams like I did when I was a teenager, but had theses dreams all the time.

^this pretty much sums it up. I also have dreams which have nothing to do with gender. Last one was of being an engineer on a train with no passengers. I kept driving my train, and stopping at each station, but there was never anyone on the platforms. I was getting hungry and wanted to stop for something to eat, but the conductor told me we had to stay on schedule. So I kept driving the train, but was confused as to why I wasn't allowed to just stop for a few minutes to get something to eat. I woke up hungry.

BillieJoEllen
03-30-2017, 12:31 PM
Ever since I can remember all of my dreams have been as me being either a girl or a woman. I can't ever remember being male in any of my dreams. I sometimes dream of others but as far as I know I'm always female.

Amy Lynn3
03-30-2017, 12:39 PM
Sort of, on a regular basis I dream I am dressed and people are always around me and have no issue with the way I am dressed. I am still always my male self, but dressed as Amy. Many dreams are around people I wish I could be out to. Maybe deep down it is a wish to be out to all people.:idontknow:

DIANEF
03-30-2017, 01:29 PM
It would take a whole team of psycho-analysts to make any sense of my dreams, and only a small proportion of them involve any kind of gender swapping. However they are the ones I tend to remember more than others.( a particularly vivid one had me dressed as a fairy(?) being chased through the city center by an angry mob of farmers.....)

Elizabeth Marie
03-30-2017, 02:42 PM
I often dream of being out dressed and passing as a woman. Just last night I dreamed I was dressed and on a date with a man. He knew I was male dressed as a woman, but didn't care. No one else, servers, other diners, etc. noticed or cared. It was a great dream.

Jaymees22
03-30-2017, 09:51 PM
In most of my dreams I'm my male self and they usually involve people from my past. Occasionally I will be in women's clothes and will remember very specific details about what I was wearing. I also have dreams about being lost and running for my life from something!

Becky Blue
03-30-2017, 09:59 PM
It's interesting that something so important to you isn't clearly expressed in your dreams.

So maybe it is expressed, but not by clothing?

Dreams are normally analogous. I may dream that I'm lost in a dark forest, though it's never happened to me- but the analogy is pretty clear.

So perhaps the images your mind chooses are more subtle than pretty blouses and high heels?

Exactly right Nikki, that has always been interesting to think that I spend many hours of my awake time thinking about so many things related to my Becky/Trans world and yet it does not come into my dreams. Often the last thing I think about before i go to sleep...

ginafaye
03-31-2017, 11:58 AM
To put it simply , i sleep usally in nightgowns..and usally have sweet dreams...that said sleeping in the male mode dreams can be anything from war, bikes good and bad stuff dont know why

gina shiney
03-31-2017, 03:20 PM
Tough topic
During my adolescence I had a reoccurring dream on a regular basis (at the time viewed as a nightmare)
I was trapped in a situation of being constantly feminized by Tgirls seemingly gg but with the bits.
This started while I was in a situation of being sexualy abused by a older male(supposedly family friend) (this started during the early 70s and due to my age and the trusted position of the abuser, when trying to communicate to parents and others was dismissed)
A few years into that part of early life I started to wear female clothing getting it wherever I could (my doing not the abusers, I never wore any items of feminine nature while being the victim of his actions, that was for me.
That dream and it's many versions has been a part of my sleep for over 40years, sometimes I welcome it's reoccurrence. These days I understand my need to"dress" and why, but it was confusing during my life till then.
I didn't know of Tgirls CDs trans at the time of initial dreams (about 12 or13) only finding out about the other world 4 or five years later.Can you imagine what I thought.
Now it is exciting then paranoia

Please note if commenting on my post don't offer sympathy for the abuse just have an understanding (age @start 7 1/2 escaped 15.25)
gina shiney

Ceera
03-31-2017, 06:28 PM
It's a very mixed bag for me. I have some where I am clearly male (about half), some where I am clearly and entirely female (Maybe 20%), and others where I am definitely cross-dressed and en-femme, but worried some aspect of my clothing or grooming is wrong and I'll out myself (Maybe 20%)- or else I am not en-femme, but trying, and failing, to get away with wearing some very feminine items...(10%)

Confucius
03-31-2017, 08:02 PM
I often dream about crossdressing. In most of these dreams I am crossdressing in a situation where it is inappropriate. I find myself around my family or coworkers and I am afraid of being caught, but no one ever seems to notice me, or care. I am afraid of rejection and condemnation, but I never really experience any harm in those dreams.

In some other crossdressing dreams there are others who are crossdressing and I find myself envious of them.

WandaRae2009
03-31-2017, 08:15 PM
I think I remember more dreams dressed or as a woman than as a man.

Nikkilovesdresses
04-01-2017, 12:36 AM
I spend many hours of my awake time thinking about so many things related to my Becky/Trans world and yet it does not come into my dreams.

I'm suggesting that it probably is reflected in your dreams and that if you start to keep a dream journal, you'll gradually begin to decode your brain's codebook. Keep pen and paper by your bed and write down any recollections, however tiny, the moment you wake up. You'll find that the more you do that, the more you'll start to recall.

Once you begin to get enough information you can start to look for common threads or patterns, and after maybe 6 months you may find what you're looking for.

And robots do dream of electric sheep- my therabot told me.

wanda66
04-01-2017, 01:04 PM
I have dreams about crossdressing once or twice a week. Generally there Pleasant I wake up with a smile on my face. Sometimes I will call in and work at home so I can put on my makeup and dress for the whole day and that evening. When the mood hit me it's difficult to resist .

Brandybea
04-02-2017, 05:14 PM
I've heard experts say we are always dreaming when we are asleep, but that we can only remember a small portion of what we dream. I would say that maybe once a month, I have a dream that involves some sort of dressing, shopping for feminine clothes, etc. I tend to remember those dreams because I often wake up and immediately focus on them and think about them

Chelsea B
04-02-2017, 05:18 PM
I seldom dream about CD'ing, but when I do, I am usually with people I know and have forgotten to change into drab, thus having to explain myself.
Far more frequent are my dreams where I am naked among strangers in a situation where that is not appropriate (I qualify that, because I have been to nudist resorts in the past, and am quite comfortable there)

Lana Mae
04-02-2017, 05:20 PM
Don't usually remember my dreams! Last night there was one about pantyhose but that is all I remember! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

Dana44
04-02-2017, 05:29 PM
My dreams have changed over the years, when I was younger I dreamed and there was a girl in it but a new one every night. Now sometimes I am a girl. but sometimes I have strange dreams and write them down, one got into my novel. that I wrote. So dreams are pretty fantastic.

ptp009
04-05-2017, 06:30 PM
I occasionally have a dream that i am at work and have nylons and heels on with my males clothes, wake up very happy as everybody in dream compliments me on my style.

Janine cd
04-05-2017, 08:47 PM
by someone I know.

Jaymee and I have similar dreams. I'm often dreaming of being caught wearing a dress and makeup by someone I know.

Julie1123
04-06-2017, 06:09 PM
My crossdressing dreams come in two flavors. The most common one is being caught crossdressing by family members when I was younger. Which I find odd because I didn't start dressing until I was older. The second one is being out with the SO and she out of the blue offers to buy me something feminine. That one at least makes sense to me because we're in a DADT/out of sight out of mind agreement on the whole thing.

nikkiwindsor
06-02-2017, 06:43 PM
I had a dream last night where I was a female. Now, before starting my own thread about dreams, I thought there may already be a thread on this subject, and I was right - I found this thread to submit a post.

Over the past couple weeks, i've again been growing out my nails. They're very prone to breaking if I don't carefully file the sides of each nail as they grow. With this in mind, I've been diligently caring for my nails and they look beautiful...fairly long & slender. Yesterday, I painted them a pretty turquoise. Well, back to the original subject of this thread...during my dream last night I was a woman (not a transgender woman, not cross-dressing)...just simply a woman. Clearly, my nails were on my mind, because during the dream one of my nails broke and I was pissed. In the dream, I found a pair of clippers and clipped off the entire nail and pouted about the time it was going to take to grow the nail back. The dream was so very real. When I awoke in the morning I immediately remembered my dream and checked my nails. Thankfully, they were all perfect...I was genuinely relieved!

StephanieM
06-02-2017, 07:07 PM
I often dream of being dressed in public, or at work and the funny thing is no one seems to even notice.

Judy-Somthing
06-02-2017, 07:46 PM
I've had dreams of people finding my stash.

nikkiwindsor
06-03-2017, 06:42 AM
Judy, that sounds more like a nightmare and unless everything works out after they find it...something like that would awake me from the dream.

Elizabeth G
06-03-2017, 09:12 AM
Like others have said most of my dreams are gender neutral but I have definitely had dreams in which I was dressed.

Leslie Mary S
06-03-2017, 11:24 AM
I am interested in hearing about dreams others have. 99% of my dreams are gender neutral. I am not ever aware of what I am wearing in any of the dreams.

About once or twice a year I am wearing items of woman's clothing, but its never the focal point of the dream.

What sorts of dreams do others have?

Without reading others post. Doing that changes what I might say.

First of all most of my dreams are first person and there are no mirrors, so therefore I don't know how I look.

What I have started to do is write down my dreams when I awaken. I do this because I am in the process of writing a novel and sometimes I can and do use one of my dreams in the story. The story DIDN'T start from a dream (Or did it ?, Hummmm)

Right now I am waiting for my writer's block to break. Maybe a dream will act as a bridge between what I have written and where I want the story to go.

My copy editors and editor keep asking me for the next chapter because they are hooked.
Most everything in it is based on my experiences and locations I have been to. Not in the order I have lived them in real life, but in the story line order.

Here is my block; Do I want to split up my lovers (there are two sets), run a few chapters with each of their new SO then rejoin them, or swap around the couples, or what.

Tracii G
06-03-2017, 03:43 PM
My dreams that I remember are usually from the part of my life I would rather forget.Its usually dark(night time) most always raining and I am bleeding.
Tdreams? yeah I have had a few scattered here and there nothing memorable just quirky odd things like having panties over a pair of jeans LOL
Reverse underdressing LOL

leotard fan
06-04-2017, 09:21 AM
unhappy i don´t remmenber my dreams. but sure i already had some en femme...

Tina_gm
06-04-2017, 12:44 PM
I've only had a few dreams that were of gender nature. Once I dreamt that I grew my nails to a point I couldn't bring myself to clip them. I sometimes fear tgis in real life btw.... So they were totally women's nails and everyone in my dream had a problem with it.

Another dream, I was dressing and had to go out in public immediately, my wife was very upset that I had to be dressed being out. The last one I can remember is just having the most beautiful long hair down to my waist. And it was envied by women and made guys upset and mad as they thought I was a woman even though I was not dressed as one.

Brandy Fromdaburg
06-04-2017, 03:53 PM
I had a dream last night that I was having trouble putting false eyelashes on. And I do have a hard time with them in real life.

Fiona123
06-04-2017, 04:44 PM
I don't often have t dreams that I remember. When I do it's often a scene where I'm about to be caught wearing only bra & panties.

Becky Blue
06-04-2017, 10:05 PM
Haha isn't life funny, I posted the OP a while back and the thread seemed to have died off and until the gorgeous Nikki posted her dream... and then guess what i have one of my rare gender dreams... Kismet.
In my dream, i am wanting to buy a beautiful black lacy dress and I am trying to decide if its worth it, woke up before I bought it - lol

SDress22
06-04-2017, 10:39 PM
Great thread...I do dream sometimes crossdressed. Most of my dreams are male, but some I'm crossdresssed for one reason or another, and am usually with family or friends, and the crossdressing I think is accepted by them in the dream. I don't think I go out crossdressed in the dreams either, it usually remains confined to a residence. Maybe I'll dream of one tonight!!!

cdveronica27
06-12-2017, 01:13 PM
I've definitely had dreams where I am dressed. I remember one in particular from when I was younger. I dreamed I was in a church getting married, and I was the bride. I remember wearing a gown, having my makeup all done, wearing a veil. This was when I was still struggling with accepting my crossdressing, so I woke up in a cold sweat, a combination of fear and excitement.

irene9999
06-12-2017, 02:54 PM
It's rare that I have dreams about being crossdressed but one time I dreamt I was dressed as my guy self and everybody was calling me ma'am and assuming I was a woman even though I was in male mode and I would keep insisting I was a guy to them lol!

Devi SM
06-12-2017, 03:37 PM
I don't dream too much, less about my girly life but once I dream and I saw myself in my bed without male genitals.
It was like another thread here about a tricky question, in my dream I wake up as always as a man but i find thst there's nothing down there.
I was happy but pretty soon I wake up and come back to reality, just a dream....

Becky Blue
06-12-2017, 06:18 PM
So last night in my dream, I am wearing a nice pretty top and a shortish skirt, I am sitting on my knees on the couch, my mrs walks past and says "Really? is that really necessary? and that is all I can remember. The funny part is I have no recall what my face was like, if I had makeup or not.. etc... First dream dressed in ages and first time my mrs has appeared in such a dream... interesting to wonder what my subconscious was thinking....

Amelie
06-12-2017, 06:36 PM
Most of my dreams are nightmares, some come from past experiences. Most of my dreams involve some man attacking me in some way. The way I am dressed is the most likely the reason. They either hate the way I look or they are attracted to the way I look, either way the men are bad men.

Allison2006
06-12-2017, 06:44 PM
In a previous post about dreams I replied that I frequently had CD'ing dreams and that a lot of these were nightmares of being outed or of finding shoes or a dress I liked but not in my size. Recently my CD'ing dreams have become very rare though, which seems surprising to me. Due to family concerns, my opportunities for dressing have become extremely limited and in the past when I've been limited I've always had an increase in CD related dreams.

Lisa Roberts
06-12-2017, 07:02 PM
At least two times a month I have dreams where I am full time En Femme. Waiting for them to come true!!
Lace and Smiles
Lisa!

Becky Blue
07-05-2017, 10:18 PM
So after my OP on March 30th where I said I usually have 2 or 3 Tdreams a year... I have had 4 since then.... last night I had another dream where again i was wearing a pretty top and skirt and just doing normal stuff at home, the fact that I was dressed seemed largely irrelevant to the dream... go figure?

SaraLin
07-06-2017, 05:23 AM
My "dressing"dreams seem to fit into one of three categories.

In one, i'm talking with someone, or in public when I realize I'm in a dress. I usually try to excuse myself and go to change back before someone notices or gets upset at me - though that never happens.

In another, I'm doing something inappropriate for being in a skirt (usually short) - such as rock climbing. I'm worried about men trying to see up my skirt - not to "unmask" me, just because they're men and they do things like that .

In the third, I actually AM a woman - usually doing something routine such as talking with someone or grocery shopping.

Lea
07-06-2017, 08:19 AM
My crossdressing dreams usually involve being at work dressed. I am usually in a business suit with an a line skirt and no one ever questions why I am dressed.

Tracii G
07-06-2017, 12:41 PM
Actually had one this morning after going back to bed (insomnia night LOL )
I had the proper feminine figure and voice and was around my one group of friends I really don't share many life details with.
They seemed a bit curious who this woman was then one said Oh is the drag show tonight using my male name.
I said no this is me and this is who I am.
The dream faded off into something else that I don't recall off hand ..............something to do with pottery LOL.

Gwyneth
07-06-2017, 07:49 PM
I don't remember too many dreams just minutes after I awake. I've had the usual - getting caught walking naked down a street and trying to hide it - needing to yell at someone and can't - very sexual scenes where I usually make up everybody else (as a teenager those had me waking up needing a change of underwear).

I've been reading from this forum most of the day. I need to have a beer, a couple of slices of pizza, and see what I can come up with!

Adelaide
07-06-2017, 09:58 PM
I often dream that I’m a pre-op trans with very long hair (my hair already reaches my lower back) . I’m with a beautiful long haired woman (not my unaccepting S.O…..). I then wake up relaxed and feel like I have a smile on my face…. I guess I’m dreaming who I want to be & who I want to be with…

Tina June
07-06-2017, 10:23 PM
I have many vivid dreams - about 1/3 are with me in various stages of dress some good, some embarrassing! the next 1/3 are total dream world, flying, swinging from the curtains, running from room to room etc. and the last 1/3 are what I call "Movie Dreams" these are full plot, sometimes an "all star cast" (Just a few days ago I had a Western, Battle Royale, staring Clint Eastwood, Kurt Russell,and Hugh Jackman!) I have been tempted to submit my dreams to Hollywood!
Sometimes, I can't wait to go to sleep and tune into "The All Night Movie on Channel One!"

Leslie Mary S
07-07-2017, 03:15 AM
Last nights dream was not even a Tdream (Tdreams are rare for me), but it was a full feature.
I was tempted to jot it down and see if I could incorporate it into the novel I am presently writing but I just couldn't make it fit, so I let it evaporate. It would require a whole new novel and I had only the one chapter.
If I had jotted down all of my dreams I might have 3 3" 3 ring binders full. all one page scripts. (I am 73 years old so I have lots of dreams, rarely nightmares.)
Lately I have been sending a few over to my son and wife because they too are writers. A few of my dreams have ended up being the inspiration for some of my paintings.

wanda66
07-07-2017, 10:41 PM
I dream often , at first they about being found out about, now I am just another lady

Robyn16
07-10-2017, 11:44 PM
This is interesting, so far I do not remember having any tdreams but I am sure as time goes by I am sure I will have a few, something to look forward to :-)

Dana44
07-10-2017, 11:55 PM
I have had a few dreams about me but in those dreams I am a female and dreaming about doings things as one. weird and strange to me.

StephanieJ
07-11-2017, 03:08 PM
In my dreams I'm always presenting as a girl. It always feels natural until I run into my parents and they freak out. Not sure what that re-occurring dream means, but I think I have a pretty good idea.

Lana Mae
07-11-2017, 04:23 PM
Last night had dream in which I was dressed. When I awoke, my mind registered it as a dressing dream but I have lost all other info. Do not remember any of it! :( This was my first one too! May be there will be others! Hugs Lana Mae

Gwyneth
07-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Maybe it needs to be in another thread, but I have CD daydreams.

Leslie Mary S
07-13-2017, 03:25 AM
In my dreams I'm always presenting as a girl. It always feels natural until I run into my parents and they freak out. Not sure what that re-occurring dream means, but I think I have a pretty good idea.

To me I would say your dreams are being powered about your fear of telling them. It also says that you think they are not ready, and that is not true. Talk to your mom to see how she reacts when she sees a CDer on TV and in person. That should give you a hint on what to do. Dadsare stricter and less open to CDing unless your dad is one and you don't know it.
This can be real, they haven't been telling you everything.

CynthiaD
07-13-2017, 09:16 AM
I'm usually not aware of my clothing in my dreams. But whenever I am aware of it, I'm wearing female clothing. It's never an integral part of the dream, it's just what I'm wearing.

TheHiddenMe
07-13-2017, 09:24 AM
Occasionally I will have dreams. The other night I had a dream that I was out trying on clothes, and then I realized I didn't have my wig on, and was shocked.

Of course, that never happens in real life, because the first thing I do when I try on clothes is look in the mirror to check it out....so I would notice a missing wig.��

MaidMarguerite
07-14-2017, 04:22 PM
While infrequent I dream of serving my GF dressed as a maid, or getting up earlier than her to do my makeup for the day so that we can go out together. Usually there's ambiguity to clothing, but it has the spirit of femme. The quirkiest ones are me being dressed as a girl, and living a normal life around family and peers. This is extremely odd as I'm from a very conservative corner of the U.S. and a very conservative family.

StephanieJ
07-14-2017, 04:55 PM
Brilliant council, thank you!! I will seriously consider it. They actually know I'm a CD, they just aren't ready for the TG part. I'm in my 40's and they are in their 70's and live 300 miles away. You would think that would be enough of a buffer but apparently it isn't...

Thanks again. Much love,
StephJ

Brie84
07-14-2017, 07:25 PM
I've actually never had a dream where I was already crossdressed or I was a woman. I've had dreams where I'm preparing to get dressed up but unfortunately, I wake up before it gets started.

Becky Blue
07-21-2017, 12:26 AM
My conclusion is that starting this thread has now made me crossdream a lot more lol... I have now been wearing woman's clothes in about 5 dreams recently. Funnily enough I am never wearing things I actually own.. and in most of the dreams being dressed is irrelevant.

Lucy23
07-21-2017, 03:17 AM
It's unusual for me to remember what I dream about, as I don't notice 99% of my dreams. But there are a rare exceptions, like the one last night. A female friend (who in reality doesn't know) was visiting me in my place when all of a sudden she asked where did I keep my bras. When I showed her she corrected me on how should I store them and pointed that I needed a more colourful selection (I have a bra in black, light blue, red, nude and violet). Next thing I know we talked about comfort and where do we buy bras.

CarleyR
07-27-2017, 11:39 PM
I have had dreams in which I begin dressing in private, but then some big event occurs right where I am (a family holiday party, a public event), and then I walk into it, suddenly outing myself. Then, I must act normal in a most abnormal situation, to not draw more attention to the situation. I am happy when I wake up and realize that never happened!

Fiona123
07-28-2017, 10:26 AM
Last night I dreamt I was at work, obviously wearing a bra and forms under a blouse. In my dream I held my hands over my chest to hide my breasts. Weird.

Crystal 42
07-28-2017, 11:19 AM
Most of my dreams are seriously weird. Last one I can remember I was an American guy in an office because I remember the flag standing in the corner. I think it was the 1970's and I had just got fired for no obvious reason. Another one I had I was drinking Scotch with David Bowie in my kitchen. But you wanted T-dreams... well the ones I can remember usually involved me being outed and treated like crap for it. Inner fear probably.

The only nice T-dreams I can recall usually involve a bunch of friends being around and I am dressed up as myself and having a wonderful time because everyone accepts me. It is a dream but its probably some kind of inner wish fulfillment too.

Alice B
07-28-2017, 12:45 PM
I think most of us have dressing dreams and related subjects and actions at some point or another. Perfectly normal.

BarbaraGurl
07-28-2017, 01:53 PM
I have two types of dreams - fully dressed and friends and family not noticing or trying to get dressed and getting interrupted.

My favorite dream was walking down a hill in a long sundress and hat.

kimdl93
07-28-2017, 02:30 PM
I'm told that dreams often can mirror feelings you're experiencing in waking life. Often my dreams relating to CDing have been expressions of frustration....either at not being able to escape being dressed and or feeling trapped...at risk of being seen by people I'd rather keep this from.

Janine cd
07-28-2017, 09:15 PM
In most of my dreams I'm my male self and they usually involve people from my past. Occasionally I will be in women's clothes and will remember very specific details about what I was wearing. I also have dreams about being lost and running for my life from something!

I have had almost the same dream experiences. We must be senior soul sisters.

Janine cd
07-29-2017, 09:53 PM
I've had dreams where I'm in the stage of dressing and have been caught by some member of my family. At other times, I have dreamt of being totally dressed and waiting to meet someone.

Adelina
08-03-2017, 01:48 PM
It's interesting, I've had increasingly frequent dreams where I'm living as a female. I know I'm me, but I know I'm a girl. That can only be good, right?

CrossKimmy
08-03-2017, 03:28 PM
All the bleeping time! It's a terrible thing to wake up from one of those wonderful dreams too!

Tahoegurl
08-03-2017, 04:34 PM
I don't usually remember my dreams...I can recall bits, kind of like a screenshot. Some bits I remember relate to bring dressed usually the night before I am planning on being dressed.

Becky Blue
08-04-2017, 12:42 AM
Another fragment of a dream last night, where I found myself in a shower in a mens change room... but my clothes to dress into after were all oink and very girly... go figure.

I have had more Tdreams in the past 2 months than in the last 45 years... go figure again!!

Leslie Mary S
08-04-2017, 12:49 AM
Another fragment of a dream last night,... but my clothes to dress into after were all oink and very girly... go figure.

Or is 'oink' a fun way to say 'pink', or is it a special swine shade? :)

Tracy Irving
08-05-2017, 02:20 PM
I almost never remember my dreams. This thread probably triggered something in me to remember one from last night. My brother found out about my crossdressing and I was chasing after him to explain. I was dressed in men's clothing and after 10 seconds I gave up. That's it. Not much to go on but it seemed so real when I woke up.

Robertacd
08-05-2017, 04:49 PM
I can only remember having had quite a few of the classic "in your underwear" dreams where I am at work or someplace out in public wearing just a bra, panties, or the just nightgown I put on that night.

Bobbi46
08-05-2017, 05:10 PM
I used to have recurring dreams where I am walking along a road completely naked and nobody took any notice of me! the other dream I used to have was that I was running somewhere but my feet rarely touched the ground as though I was floating along but both of these dreams I no longer have, as cd dreams no I cant say I have had one.

CourtneyJamieson
08-06-2017, 07:44 PM
Yes Becky I have CD dreams as well. It usually involves me being out in public and people finding out that I don't want to find out. So the dreams are not really enjoyable. But I never seem to mind when people find out about my CDing in my dreams. So maybe it is trying to tell me something about real life. And I have found that if I really think hard about CDing before I fall asleep then the chances of me dreaming about CDing are better. Don't know if that is a coincidence or not.

SaraLin
08-08-2017, 06:25 AM
Woke up this morning feeling bad. Sometimes the mood of the dream carries over to waking life.

In my dream, I was out walking - dressed. EVERYone I was encountering was making nasty comments or angry glares... even the men who "rescued" me after nearly walking off a cliff (I wasn't in danger, but they wanted to save me anyway) had to ruin it by making snide comments.

I finally encountered a GG who was nice, and asked me if I got treated like this often. My response was "all day, every day"

The dream is strange to me because it isn't my normal type of dream, and I haven't been out in public for YEARS. While I didn't pass well and raised eyebrows back then, I was never treated THIS badly. So why dream this now???

The world of the subconscious, go figure.

Nora TBD
08-08-2017, 05:28 PM
I've had a variety of dreams where I'm either female or crossdressed. Not as often as I might like, but they do happen. Usually they're positive but I've also had a bad one here and there.

I've attempted to trigger them sometimes too with pre-sleep reading or visualizations. I don't recall any times where that's worked, but who knows.... it may have worked a few times but I just don't remember the dreams.

Becky Blue
08-08-2017, 06:22 PM
Or is 'oink' a fun way to say 'pink', or is it a special swine shade? :)

Hahah Leslie, I have been called the Typo Queen by some... Pink was what I meant to type lol

CrossKimmy
08-14-2017, 06:21 PM
I had one of these dreams last night!

It was very vivid. All of the moments felt so real and tangible. It started out like I was getting in disguise as a woman for some reason. I was at this beautiful resort walking amongst all the guests and felt gazing eyes from them trying to read me. There was one part where I looked down at my shadow and just felt it. I began to work it girls. Swaying my hips naturally and I looked gorgeous. I was wearing a mid thigh tight skirt with nude heels and a matching top. I had a big tote purse and beautiful hair. I felt so comfortable inside and out and began to believe my own disguise. I was shopping, walking by the pool area, etc. Omg ladies I was in heaven.

At the end of my dream, there was a moment where I had to prove I was female by inspection of my private area. I sadly failed that inspection.

redtea
08-14-2017, 09:15 PM
Mine are often intense dreams of fear.

My most recent dream was on a bus in short shorts and camisole (i went to bed in them hoping for a dream lol) I felt really uncomfortable on this public bus as a couple intimate items were on the seat that were mine (toys).

I also had a intense dream where my sister would try to break open my door and I felt intense levels of fear, shame, and a begging for mercy to leave me be.

I had a dream where I went to a family gathering in a pair of arm lace wraps.

The dreams add a new level of weight to the burden of keeping a secret, I keep hiding despite my secret being really easy to find in my room. I feel like the pressure will get too strong some day and I will just blurt it out to get relief.

Lexi_83
08-16-2017, 12:26 AM
Anytime I read this site, txt my friends, shop, read stories.... Sometimes "wardrobe malfunctions" sometimes intimate, and sometimes parental disapproval.