PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated

Tammy266
03-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Hi all I have been trying to purge myself of being a CD. I am in fear of being caught and trying to tell her is out of the question. I love to dress heels and nylons I love. I even considered playing with another CD and not sure if I could handle it mentally. Sure would love some help.Tammy

Ms. Donna
03-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Hi Tammy,

Been there - done that - don't work.

It might for a while - maybe even a long while. Eventually, though, it will resurface and in a really big way. Then, what you will have to deal with may be too overwhelming. I suggest you click on over to the Male to Female CD forum and spend some time reading. I suspect that you will be able to get some better perspective on things and possibly post regarding some specific issues to work through.

You have landed in a good place here. This is probably the best organized and most supportive forum of which I've had the opportunity to be a member. You'll find that there are many here all too willing to do what we can to support and help you out.

Love & Stuff,
Donna

carol ann
03-05-2006, 07:36 PM
I guess that most of the members of this forum have been through the stages you describe. I certainly have, and in consequence have spent considerable sums in replacing wardrobes I have purged myself of several times.

I do suspect that crossdressing does mess up ypur life in one way or another but it seems once hooked it is impossible to totally lose the desire.

Sometimes I wonder if the fear of being found out is not part of the excitement.

What i honestly believe that relationships and family should come before looking after our own cravings.

I do hope you get more views on this link as I do think it is a topic that is important to so many who are in this situation

DonnaT
03-05-2006, 08:02 PM
Tell us more about your SO, and your relationship. Most of your posts have been about getting together with another T-girl and we know nothing about you.

Why can't you tell her?

Why do you think you can play with another T-girl and not get caught?

Here's what you do, You tell her you have a personal problem that is tearing you up inside.
That you think you need to see a therapist about even though there is no known cure.
She'll ask what it is.
You'll say you can't tell her because she may not understand. That you want to tell her, but are scared. You are scared because you've kept it secret since you were X years old, and have never told anyone else.

If she pushes you to tell her, ask yer to please understand that you were born with this problem and that if she really wants to know, you'll tell her.
If she still wants to know then tell her.

You can purge all you want, but the desire will come back. If she is your GF, then she has the right to know before you get married. If she's your wife, she needs to know before you have kids.

One thing I don't think you need right now is a CD/TV friend to play with.

sky0629
03-05-2006, 08:41 PM
DonnaT your good

tammi pay attention

Billijo49504
03-05-2006, 10:03 PM
Donna T, you sure have a sharp mind. If you're not in the shrink business, you should be. Great advice. You get her thinking you might have some terrible illness and then tell her you're aCD. :thumbsup: