PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!!

Aly Cat
04-03-2017, 08:20 PM
Wow, it's been such a long time since I posted here! Just wanted to say hi! I hope everyone is well! I'm posting some recent pictures of me since it's been a while.

Enjoy! <3<3<3

chelyann
04-03-2017, 10:06 PM
Aly cat
welcome back
you look fantastic as always, hope life is treating you well
dont be a stranger, you can stop by anytime

TrishaTX
04-03-2017, 10:16 PM
wow great loo welcome back

Kathyhall
04-03-2017, 11:02 PM
You look fabulous

Julie Denier
04-03-2017, 11:45 PM
Welcome back! Nice pics ;)

Rhonda Darling
04-04-2017, 06:53 AM
Aly, welcome back. So, do you want to tell us where you've been and what you've been up to? It's always great to hear the trials, tribulations, and fun experiences of another.

Beverley Sims
04-04-2017, 07:19 AM
Aly,
You are looking good and progressing nicely.

Tracii G
04-04-2017, 08:16 AM
Nice to see you back and you are looking fabulous.

Aly Cat
04-04-2017, 02:06 PM
Hey Rhonda,

So much has happened! Over the last 3 years, I have moved from Georgia to Ohio to Michigan. I am currently in Michigan now. I live with my boyfriend. As of July, we will have been talking for 2 years and as of October, we will have been dating for 2 years. A year ago last month, was when we moved in together. We have a wonderful relationship. There was a lot of stuff going on with his ex and his family and they didnt want to have anything to do with me. Then, something changed. We all went to dinner together and from then on, they love me! That was back in November if I recall correctly. Now, we are always hanging out together. My boyfriend, myself, his mom, his sister, and her kids are all going camping together in June. I cannot wait! We're going to be on a beach campsite! This will really be the first time anyone has publicly seen me in a bikini >.< . I'm really nervous! I am pre-op still so I'm terrified of anything slipping. I have a feeling I will be bringing a gaff, duct tape, and extra bikini bottoms to make sure everything stays where I tell it to! I just ordered a new bikini top because my boobs have been growing. I'm officially a C-cup! I had to say goodbye to my tiny A-cup bikini lol. I also got my bellybutton pierced to add a bit of flare. In all honesty, it was a birthday present for my boyfriend. I asked him what he wanted for his bday and he was like...I wanna see you with a bellybutton ring. He didnt think I would go through with it, but he loves it, a LOT.

So anyways, life is good! I have a serious long term relationship with my boyfriend, his family loves me and has basically become my family, my body is developing very well with hormones (been on them for 3 years now), OH!!! and I almost forgot! I am getting surgery later this year! like...the BIG surgery! So my body will finally match my gender identity! WOOHOO!! I'm super pumped about that...and utterly terrified. I am loving life though :)

Tracii G
04-04-2017, 02:39 PM
I am so happy for you Aly your life sounds really nice and you can't much better than what you have.
So yeah a little jealous ha ha.
I wish you and your boyfriend all the best.

Lana Mae
04-04-2017, 04:11 PM
Sounds great Aly! Sounds like it is all coming together for you! I am happy for you and your boyfriend! Hugs Lana Mae

Karyn Marie
04-04-2017, 09:51 PM
Hi Aly,

You are so beautiful. I am hoping to start hormones in the next few weeks. Have my first appointment with the endocrinologist in a couple of weeks. I really enjoyed your post to Rhonda. Good luck and congrats on your boyfriend and his family. You are one lucky girl.
:daydreaming:

Jeri Ann
04-05-2017, 11:58 AM
Hey Aly,

Welcome back. I had wondered what was going on with you.

Jeri

kimdl93
04-05-2017, 02:44 PM
Aly, its good to hear that your life is unfolding so positively and in so many dimensions. Congratulations!