PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping in nighties

Kendra Sue
04-04-2017, 08:57 PM
I get my best sleep in a sexy silky nightgown. Unfortunately it happens all too infrequently. I have managed to sleep next to my wife in a bra, girdle and panties

Tracii G
04-04-2017, 09:29 PM
Why would you wear a girdle to bed?
I can't sleep in items that bunch up around me if I move.

Lauri K
04-04-2017, 09:37 PM
I sleep all natural (nude) and have for years, so no gowns or girdles at bedtime

Kendra Sue
04-04-2017, 10:06 PM
Just feels good

Amanda_Nicole
04-04-2017, 10:09 PM
Just a nightshirt and undies for me. Comfort is a must!!

Laurana
04-04-2017, 10:26 PM
If you wear a bra and all that then why not just wear a nightgown?

Robertacd
04-04-2017, 10:40 PM
I love my silky Vanity Fair nightgowns. I have one in every color and sleep in a fresh one every night. When I lost wight I gave three of my flutter sleeve gowns to my wife. She could not believe how comfortable they were, she always wore cotton or microfiber they changed her mind on nylon nightgowns.

Georgina
04-05-2017, 02:58 AM
I wear a nightgown and nothing else. Have done so for twenty years.

Petra-CD
04-05-2017, 04:28 AM
T-shirt and panties for me. I do worry about emergencies and if I would ever have to run out of my house in an old band t-shirt and a tiny lace thong. :heehee:

Lana Mae
04-05-2017, 05:50 AM
Night shirt and panties here! Hugs Lana Mae

Barbara Black
04-05-2017, 06:10 AM
I'm not too fond of the idea of wearing a girdle to bed? But I do wear a nightgown every night, and sometimes wear my bra and forms with a silky slip to move around in with the nightgown. I even leave stockings on once in a while. I don't bump into my wife very often anyway, but I wish I would.. ha ha

Leighcdmd
04-05-2017, 06:19 AM
I have been sleeping in my Vanity Fair Coloratura nightgowns for years. Have at least one in every color. I find that there is nothing more comfortable to sleep in. Also sleep in full cut nylon briefs from Teri, Dixie Belle and Carole. Thank goodness for the HerRoom web site.

Diedre
04-05-2017, 07:41 AM
I always lounge and sleep in a nylon or silk nightgown and a a pair of L'eggs Sheer Energy STW pantyhose. It is a very relaxing feeling

Stacy Darling
04-05-2017, 09:49 AM
Another T-Shirt and Panties, wrapped in nice cotton sheets.
But with winter coming on I may go with a new long sleeved long legged something nice.
I must say that it won't be silk or satin nor will it be a night gown.
We each like different things though! As long as you are comfortable!

Stacy

krissy
04-05-2017, 10:30 AM
silk is GREAT lol. Im a night gown person myself:bs::bs:

Tracii G
04-05-2017, 11:22 AM
Pantyhose to bed why would one do that?
I don't think I have ever known a woman to do that.
Next I guess someone will post that they wear their office casual outfits to bed.

Alice B
04-05-2017, 11:35 AM
I wear nightgowns to bed every night with no complaints from my wife. Sometimes a bra and forms if I have dressed that night. Again no complaints. A gridle - no way. Don't even own one.

Vikky
04-05-2017, 02:08 PM
I was sleeping in bra, forms, slip and sometimes, a nightgown , occasionally over a couple of years – just a night or two here and there in the spare bedroom.

Back in early February my SO came back from a spell abroad (no femme dressing!), and after a couple of days I said I wanted to sleep en femme and she said “What took you so long?”. And now I have slept en femme almost every night for a couple of months and love it. Just missed a couple of days missed when relatives came to stay. It looks like it could be a permanent situation.

Vikky

susan54
04-05-2017, 05:46 PM
I have worn nighties every night for over 30 years including relationships, sometimes both of us in identical silky styles, which she rather liked. Now wear only full length cotton with long sleeves in winter though I have silky ones and one strappy one in actual silk. I prefer brands like David Neiper for quality and they make them 54" long. For hot sticky nights I have a sleeveless onesie in very thin cotton. Hate anything round my waist in bed so even lady PJs never worn. As I sleep close to a drafty window I also have a big soft scarf around my neck in winter.

Fiona123
04-05-2017, 07:30 PM
I wish I could. About a month ago my wife was out of town for a few days. I rewarded my self with a short black lace teddy. I slept like a baby.

Robin777
04-05-2017, 08:00 PM
Just a nightshirt and panties for me.

Confucius
04-05-2017, 08:05 PM
My wife doesn't mind that I wear nightgowns to bed. I usually wear a satin gown with a couple nylon slips underneath. Yes, I sleep with layers of silky clothes. Sometimes my wife and I wear matching nightgowns. It does make me happy and when I'm happy, I sleep better.

Beverley Sims
04-05-2017, 08:49 PM
I have worn shortie pajamas and nighties since I was ten.

StacyCD
04-06-2017, 03:53 AM
My SO pretty much lets me wear whatever I want to wear to bed. It started with satin pajamas and then added a bra and breastforms. Now I wear long nightgowns with a bra and breastforms and I sleep just fine!

Robyn-aus
04-06-2017, 04:21 AM
I sleep with bra and nightie every night

Lisa Roberts
04-06-2017, 05:18 AM
It depends on my mood. Most nights it's a cute nightie or house dress. Some nights a tee shirt and panties. Always panties though 24-7! Oh how I love my inner girl !!!!!!!!
Lace and Smiles,
Lisa

donnalee
04-06-2017, 05:58 AM
Nothing is more comfortable than a soft, silky gown. The ones I wear I found online, V-neck, cap sleeves and full length. When the temperature drops, I layer; a gown underneath, a bed jacket of similar material with a collar and 3/4 sleeves and another gown on top. Worn this way it feels like heavy silk and is very comfortable unless the temperature drops below 40F (rare where I live, but happened a number of times this year); then I add a heavy cotton or wool top & skirt.

Diedre
04-06-2017, 01:12 PM
Pantyhose to bed why would one do that?
I don't think I have ever known a woman to do that.
Next I guess someone will post that they wear their office casual outfits to bed.

I got the impression this was more of an informal survey rather than a judging exercise.

ZelenaCD
04-06-2017, 04:08 PM
Always sleeping in satin. Sheets, chemise & panties♥♥

shellybme
04-06-2017, 04:49 PM
T-shirt and panties for me. I do worry about emergencies and if I would ever have to run out of my house in an old band t-shirt and a tiny lace thong. :heehee:

That always creeps into my head too lol

wanda66
04-06-2017, 07:02 PM
Just a nightshirt or nothing.

kymmieLorain
04-06-2017, 10:54 PM
I always wear something feminine to bed, be it a baby doll, short sleep set, t-shirt and panties, teddie or night shirt. I feel I get a better night sleep in Lingerie.

Kymmie

IleneD
04-07-2017, 01:36 AM
Colorado winters almost demand flannel or fleece sleepwear.
But now that things are warming up for the season, I have 3 lacy nylon camisole tops with matching panties that are ideal and comfortable.
I've also found that my leggings make great sleepwear (maybe with a PJ top or t-shirt); very comfortable and great if you have to make the proverbial mad dash from the residence in the middle of the night.

sometimes_miss
04-07-2017, 06:37 AM
Summer PJ's. 275302

RobynT
04-07-2017, 07:01 AM
Since last November, when the S.O. moved out, I've found a calm place. dressing when i want, sleeping every night in panties, and something (slips,chemise,nighties,) and just living life. Kinda nice to dress for me for once.....

Lacey CD
04-07-2017, 07:44 AM
Some of my first experiences dressing were my mother's silky nylon pajamas from the 50's and 60's. To this day they are my favorite thing to wear and I have amassed quite a collection. I've recently branched out into silky satin pj's and am wearing an absolutely lovely set of satin Marks and Spencer pajamas from England right now. I woke up with a bit of a chest cold this morning and called in sick to the office. Nothing is more comforting than a nice pair of pj's when you're not feeling well.

kymmieLorain
04-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Colorado winters almost demand flannel or fleece sleepwear.
But now that things are warming up for the season, I have 3 lacy nylon camisole tops with matching panties that are ideal and comfortable.
I've also found that my leggings make great sleepwear (maybe with a PJ top or t-shirt); very comfortable and great if you have to make the proverbial mad dash from the residence in the middle of the night.
For me doesn't matter the time of year. I wear lingerie to bed. Even when it was -50 a couple months ago. My S/O on the other hand wears fleece or flannel pretty much 365.

Kymmie

Kendra Sue
04-07-2017, 09:25 PM
I get my best sleep in panties or a night gown

susancheerleader
04-08-2017, 01:15 AM
I really want to buy a nice silk or satin nightie My problem is, I'd end up taking it off some time during the night. I get hot when I sleep so more often then not I just sleep in my undies. (Panties)

Femdenise
04-08-2017, 02:57 AM
I love to sleep/ lounge in long lacy nylon gowns. During the summer I often sleep in a full slip with bra and forms. Perfume also sets the fem mode I so adore.

leotard fan
04-08-2017, 09:26 AM
i most of the time sleep nude. sometimes (in winter) i wear bodysuit, with ,or not, pantyhose. i have a new pink silky nightgown, that i hope wear it this week.

tracy_Trevor
04-08-2017, 12:52 PM
I always wear a nightdress and panties to bed. I wear long nightdresses in winter and baby doll type nighties in summer. My then SO (of 18 years) would wear a matching nightie if it was cotton. she was not too keen on wearing nylon nighties.

pantyhoselvr kendra
04-08-2017, 03:58 PM
I always sleep in my shiny pantyhose with a satin nightgown. Most nights my wife does the same

gownman
04-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Nightgowns, slips and panties are the only items of female apparel that I wear. I have a very warm nature, so can wear my pretty nylon gowns to bed only in the winter. I also like to wear them to lounge around in. I love the soft, silky feel.

Rhonda Jean
04-08-2017, 06:57 PM
For the whole 30 years I was married I never missed a night sleeping in some kind of feminine thing. She never put any restriction on how fem, and bought quite a bit of it for me. Nightgowns of all descriptions, negligee's, baby dolls, you name it. Now that I'm single it's panties and a T-shirt! Go figure.

Lacy PJs
04-09-2017, 07:19 PM
Usually it's au natural for me but there are times when I do like my baby doll PJs... the traditional styles, not the wispy fly-aways with a thong. :(

Lacy PJs

PS. Nice blue outfit Lexi!

Jeanettew
04-10-2017, 05:43 AM
I love a Bra Panties and a Silk long Nightie