PDA

View Full Version : Now I HAVE to go out!

susan54
04-07-2017, 05:03 AM
I tend not to go out dressed during school holidays - not so much to avoid gangs of teenagers as to avoid being seen by work colleagues who have taken time off. I have no food or milk so need to shop no matter what, but I have done my nails in bright green and have used scented deodorant and perfume so going male not an option:thumbsup:. It would be faster to put on makeup than de-Susan the situation. Already wearing wonderful long sleeved black dress anyways. Will obviously add some clothes shopping to the trip out.

Jolene Robertson
04-07-2017, 06:56 AM
Hi Susan,

Go out and have some fun, it will help build some confidence too. Please let us know how it goes.

Hugs
Jolene

Lana Mae
04-07-2017, 07:44 AM
Go out and have a good time! It is a boost to confidence! Best wishes for a good time! Hugs Lana Mae

Pattie
04-07-2017, 01:27 PM
Go out and do your shopping they don't know you and you don't know them so no problem.
Hope you have a nice day.
Pattie (pat)

susan54
04-07-2017, 03:25 PM
OK you asked. Got fully dressed at home including boobage and put bulky Jacket and trousers on over it. Made up apart from lippie. Got past neighbours without being seen up close. Black Ronen Chen dress with two front neck zips and long sleeves - itvwas expensive even in the sale but the owner of the boutique gassped when I came out of the fitting room. Black opaques, black suede courts, turquoise jewellery and scarf. First stop was Boots in the retail park. Had a look round Outfit but nothing worth trying on. Then to one of my favourite boutiques in Nairn. Tried three dresses - aargh - bought them all plus a scarf and a very unusual pendant. £264!!!! Then to the lovely Grace's lingerie shop where she demanded to see the bra I was wearing and I ordered another one. We had a discussion about breast forms and wigs - this lady is VERY cross-dresser friendly. Then the grocery shopping in Saintsbury. Lastly for a tonic water in an upmarket hotel by the sea. When the barman served me he said "yes Madam, what can I get you?" The shops were very busy and parking difficult but I didn't get one double-take. And Grace loved my dress. What a great day.

docrobbysherry
04-07-2017, 11:16 PM
Some people dress to go out, Susan. But, u apparently dress to out yourself!:heehee:

BettyMorgan
04-08-2017, 10:38 AM
When you transform, I bet your colleagues wouldn't recognize you so you're probably safe going out during school holidays.