PDA

View Full Version : Hair Removal

Cheryl J
03-06-2006, 12:40 AM
Being a new girl I don't know if this particular topic has been thrashed about but...

has anybody heard about Kalo hair removal methods/products?

Have you had any luck?

Is it as good as the makers claim?

Thank you

Cheryl

DanaJ
03-06-2006, 05:55 AM
Hi Cheryl - I had not heard of this product before, so I looked it up.... wow! If it did what it claimed, then it would be the miracle product of the ages! Oh well, after reading all the miraculous claims of this product (permament hair removal? I really doubt it), this statement buried at the end of the claims caught my eye:
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
My personal opinion is that this is another in a long line of products that promise big results but do not deliever. If you want permanent hair removal, you will have to do electroysis, or maybe laser....

Victoria-Marie
03-06-2006, 08:13 AM
has anybody heard about Kalo hair removal methods/products?

I have no experience with the product, but from their web site http://www.nisim.com/page.kalo:

Just apply the soothing lotion or spray after your regular hair removal method whether that is electrolysis, waxing tweezing, laser hair removal etc. Kalo is applied three times the day of the hair removal and three times the next day.

So, what is implied is that Kalo is not by itself a complete hair removal system, but complements a real hair removing system such as electrolysis or laser.