PDA

View Full Version : Kissing makes you laugh afterwards

Bobbi46
04-10-2017, 05:38 PM
Here in France when you get to know somebody it is the norm to kiss on both cheeks, well this time I went (dressed) into the shop where I get my "girl stuff" and saw Sandrine the SA talking with a couple at the check out I was greeted nicely by all of them and soon the couple left, and Sandrine explained that they were her husband and mothe however we then kissed om both cheeks and although moment had passed I was not able to tell her that I had lipstick marks on both of her cheeks! it makes me laugh as to what she said to her husband when she got home with lipstick on her cheeks, maybe something on along the lines of "Oh a man greeted me nicely"!.
It makes me laugh when I think about it. It just goes to show that you can go out and have fun at the same time!

Teresa
04-10-2017, 05:55 PM
Bobbi,
I knew there had to be another reason why you moved to France, you just love planting kisses on anyone's cheeks !

We'd better check our lipstick shades before venturing over the channel , and make sure we have plenty of it !

As for your other question , I'm OK but need to get some time away , any suggestions ?

Bobbi46
04-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Teresa, You bet I make people laugh when I tell them "next time we will do tongues".

- - - Updated - - -

Teresa, "Any suggestions" the answer to that one is get over her quick!