PDA

View Full Version : Catch yourself smiling :)

xNicolex
04-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Ok so sometimes when I'm at work with colleagues or hanging out with family and friends that don't know about my crossdressing I catch myself smiling :) because I wonder what they'd think if they knew. So I smile and wonder and fantasize about different senarios or coversations we might have if they knew. When I'm at work and I'm stressed or just haven't dressed for a while I get this feeling of excitement when I know I'm going to go home and have Nicole time :) do you girls ever feel this way?

DIANEF
04-10-2017, 08:05 PM
I know the feeling. Work can be such a pain sometimes but the thought of those wonderful days when you get some dress time keeps you going. And when you here the office girls talking about clothes or makeup you do get a 'if only you knew ' sensation.

Janine cd
04-10-2017, 08:18 PM
I remember being totally dressed under my male clothes and hearing some of my fellow colleges make disparaging remarks about transexuals. If only they knew!

TrishaTX
04-10-2017, 08:23 PM
My favorite is at the store, they know Im buying women's clothes for me, I don't try to deny it. Or at CVS for makeup...they also try to say , oh wife's birthday , or did you have a list to get, I just smile...then at the end...I do give them my wife's point card number...now I have them really confused.

Teresa
04-11-2017, 10:07 AM
Nicolex,
I need those smiles, I'm afraid CDing doesn't bring many at home. They come from interactions with SAs, many know about me and have seen pictures , once they know they do like having some fun. Many know at my painting group, since I painted myself dressed in one of my paintings they often suggest any other projects needs a suitably dressed lady, they often ask now about my social evenings and want to see the latest pictures, it feels so good to be open to talk and have a laugh about it.

I often have to smile when I bought something really lovely from a charity shop, my favourite recent buys are two leather skirts, I smiled all the way home thinking about suitable tops and accessories to go with them . Next time out will be in a dark tan leather skirt with an animal print blouse and red shoes and accessories . The down side is going out once a month isn't enough when the quantity of clothes keeps increasing .

Sandin Meknickers
04-11-2017, 10:49 AM
The GF and I lolled when her sister gave me a birthday card on sunday with a picture of a builder with his crack showing and he was wearing a sexy thong. Had a few other moments where we've grinned at each other. It's not necassarily horny but she enjoys being the only person who knows at the moment and I get a kick out of that.

Lana Mae
04-11-2017, 04:35 PM
I have many "if they only knew" moments! At work or at the store just about anywhere! I am always smiling! Hugs Lana Mae

Becky Blue
04-12-2017, 02:00 AM
Nicole, I can so relate to that. Recently was sitting at a restaurant 6 couples, we were sitting guys and girls seperate, I was in male mode and listening to the guys droning on about the next car they would be buying and other various typical testosterone based chest thumping (slightly insecure) topics. And I suddenly thought to myself I have walked up Oxford Street (a very well knows Sydney Street) in a skirt and heels how lucky am I, I had to concentrate hard not to smile aloud.

Sandin Meknickers
04-12-2017, 02:51 AM
I was in male mode and listening to the guys droning on about the next car they would be buying and other various typical testosterone based chest thumping (slightly insecure) topics.

I'm not sure how you come to make these very poor connections. Have you met many women, or are you droning about your cross dressing and other insecurities on here all day lol?

That is quite an unworldly understanding of people you're exhibiting there.

SometimesKairi
04-12-2017, 07:10 AM
Was told today (joking) you boys can't multitask

I laughed inside. Can Kairi multitask?

NancySue
04-12-2017, 07:47 AM
Absolutely! It's fun to smile, especially when I'm wearing underneath, which is very often. I, too smile "if they only knew". I smile when I leaf through a catalog, see a nice dress on a maniquin or see something on a woman, wondering how it would look on me, does it come in my size, see my reflection in the mirror, etc. Yes, I smile a lot. It's fun.

Teresa
04-12-2017, 08:01 AM
Becky,
I have to agree with that comment I get it with both my brother in laws , they're both farmers and go on about some of the more macho stuff on the farms and I sip my wine and smile because I've been out and done things they'd never dream of, I bet Ive had as much fun as they have playing with their new tractors.

Sandin,
Not sure what to make of your comment, whether it's in fun or sarcasm ? I wonder how many guys you've met but I'm like Becky and come across far too many guys like that !

Kairi,
I remember seeing a program about multitasking, they tried to prove there's no such thing in either gender. The example they worked with was fighter pilots of both genders ( Yes there are female ones in the R.A.F., I photographed a wedding for a recently qualified one.) Their training could be considered multitasking but in fact they had learned how to priortise .
I've certainly learned how to do that when I only have a short time from my wife walking out the door to drop the grandchildren off and heading back home just as I'm ready to jump in my car

Stacy Darling
04-12-2017, 08:41 AM
Love the subtle Smile.

I refer to mine as "My Little Smirk", I love to take it with me wherever I go, makes me Smile on the inside!

Maybe It's the Cheeky Girl inside having a bit of fun!

Keep on Smiling, Stacy!

Sandin Meknickers
04-12-2017, 11:08 AM
Sandin,
Not sure what to make of your comment, whether it's in fun or sarcasm ? I wonder how many guys you've met but I'm like Becky and come across far too many guys like that !

Neither. A contradiction. My own reality perhaps.

Sallee
04-12-2017, 11:21 AM
I'll crack the knowing smile when sitting around a meeting wondering who else in that all male meeting may have panties on. I know some one else must

Laurenlovecd
04-12-2017, 07:23 PM
A couple months ago my wife was getting ready to go to work. She had a long dress on and I thought it needed a belt, so I told her to wear a belt with it. She said "Really? Okay...." and went and got a belt. I told her that it looked much better and showed off her figure. She went to school and got a bunch of compliments on the belt!! She didn't know that I dressed at the time, so I had to laugh quietly to myself.

docrobbysherry
04-12-2017, 09:14 PM
I'm used to mostly negativity when I'm out. :sad:
So, when I see a smile on someone's face looking in my direction, (usually a GG), it makes my day or nite!:D

Becky Blue
04-13-2017, 01:21 AM
Firstly apologies to Nicole not wanting to derail your thread, but Sandin, I have no idea what you mean? I was relating a real conversation that was going on with a bunch of my friends, all great guys one on one, but when they are together it is as they say here a 'pissing contest' I put it down to insecurity. I have no need to show off to my friends with my next car or whatever, as i feel very secure in who i am. I drifted off and let myself enjoy memories of my first time out.

Sandin Meknickers
04-13-2017, 02:52 AM
Firstly apologies to Nicole not wanting to derail your thread, but Sandin, I have no idea what you mean? I was relating a real conversation that was going on with a bunch of my friends, all great guys one on one, but when they are together it is as they say here a 'pissing contest' I put it down to insecurity. I have no need to show off to my friends with my next car or whatever, as i feel very secure in who i am. I drifted off and let myself enjoy memories of my first time out.

That's fair enough althouh it felt like you were projecting it as a generalisation - which too might be your experience which is in stark contradiction to my own.

I also don't think insecurity has quite the significant role to play here. There are reasons why in most species, males have evolved to display various behaviours and appendages.

I'm adding here that I think my comment was actually cold and unforgiving. I apologise for that as you seem alright. Can't agree all the time - I'll probably try to disagree less strongly.

Teresa
04-13-2017, 06:13 AM
Sandin,
Have no worries about that the mods will put you right if you push it to far ! I've been in the black book a couple of times, I accept it now as understandable, rules are rules we have to respect one another after all it is basically a help forum .

SometimesKairi
04-13-2017, 07:07 AM
So back on topic :)

Sitting outside on lunchbreak and my colleague says 'stop looking at all the women (joking)
I laugh inside because I am but not for the reasons he thinks.
I am picking out outfits I like

Alice_2014_B
04-28-2017, 06:43 AM
I completely agree Nicole!

deebra
04-28-2017, 07:11 AM
xNicolex, imagine yourself setting around with family and you are completely dressed as a woman and them seeing this as just normal, this should bring even a bigger smile.

IleneD
04-28-2017, 08:52 AM
The satisfaction of having a secret identity.
I bet you thrived on comic books as a youngster. You should be a super-heroine.

Alisonforme
04-28-2017, 12:07 PM
I do! I love my time to dress and relax!
Some of the women at my work have pretty snappy fashion, but I could never talk to them about it there. I tried it once and people thought I was hitting on her :doh:

Lucy23
05-01-2017, 04:18 AM
Since many of my female friends have their families with little kids, we usually see each other in group meetings; which means several women and me (their boyfriends and husbands join us later after the work). Oftentimes the conversation is overtaken by what mothers usually talk about, in any given order: children, the troubles that come with housekeeping and upbringing, weight, fashion and clothes (at which point they proceed to show what they bought for themselves)...

At certain point they realize that I'm still there and say that they're sorry and I must be bored to death hearing all that. Overtly feigning indifference, I reply "You have nooo idea." When in fact all I want to ask is where the hell they bought that beautiful dress, those shoes or anything that I fell in love with. Yeah, they have no idea. Sigh...