PDA

View Full Version : My acting boss has figured me out

Allison Chaynes
04-11-2017, 02:06 PM
I work at VF Outlet. One of our assistant managers is running things until a store manager is hired. We've always gotten along really well, and she knows I wear bras, but I told her it was for medical reasons. Lately, I have been getting assigned to work way nore in the women's plus and intimates sections, which at first I didn't think much about. Then last week she had me dress a female mannequin on behalf of our store for a dress code contest with corporate. We were marking down prices in the intimates section Wednesday, and she started asking me about a couple panties she had marked down, if I wanted to buy them. Still, wasn't thinking much of it... then yesterday, she asked my opinion about a store promotion she wants to do, where if a customer buys a panty to donate to a rape victims' organization, we do a discount.

I finally asked her yesterday why she was asking me, of all people? She told me that in addition to being creative, she knows I have a passion for women's clothing. On top of that, I wear women's jeans to work, and while no one else seems to have noticed, she has because we like the same brands and styles. So, I had no idea what to say... when I go in today, I'm going to tell her about Allison. It's nice to know someone can see and appreciate what a CD brings to the table in the work environment!!!

LydiaL
04-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Good for you Allison. May as well come clean with your acting boss with what she probably already suspects.

I could never have worked at a VF Outlet. Would spend more than the income.

Allison Chaynes
04-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Lydia, we have people working here who literally do just that! Doesn't help that the employee discount went up to 25% now....

SometimesKairi
04-11-2017, 02:29 PM
How awesome is that?
Boss knows, doesn't care

Lana Mae
04-11-2017, 02:44 PM
Great for you! Hope the next boss is as accepting! Hugs Lana Mae

ClosetED
04-11-2017, 02:46 PM
Even better that boss knows and appreciates it. And has the same style! Great for you!
Hugs, Ellen

Lacey New
04-12-2017, 05:22 AM
Wow - Lucky you! I'd be broke the day after payday. See if you can get VF to make the Lace Nouveau panties in pink for us please.

ChristinaK
04-12-2017, 05:54 AM
How awesome Allison! You are living my dream. I wonder, will you be allowed to fully dress at work? That would be the ultimate situation!

gerri ray
04-12-2017, 07:28 AM
That is awesome! Must make the workplace more fun to go to.

Pattie
04-12-2017, 07:59 AM
To really have her acceptance go in, in femme mode.

Teresa
04-12-2017, 08:08 AM
Allison,
Bite the bullet and tell her and enjoy the moment, I would take a side bet that you will never regret it. At least you're in the right business to have an input from your CDing knowledge. It doesn't work as well if you're in the building trade or similar jobs .

Sometimes guys have a better insight into what works with outfits , you never know if could earn you a promotion , maybe even manage a small department aimed at CDers , that's not a bad idea .

Krea
04-12-2017, 11:56 AM
Hi Allison,
That's fantastic, you have such a considerate manager. It sounds like you should have no worries about coming-out to her, if you decide to.
Best wishes, Nic

S. Lisa Smith
04-12-2017, 12:13 PM
I hope it went well today!! Love to hear what happened.

karrin
04-12-2017, 02:18 PM
gosh, Allison, to work at vf and to have a 25% discount, not to mention that vf is my favorite to wear... (catchin my breath) :cheer: be safe karrin

Allison Chaynes
04-12-2017, 05:55 PM
Wow - Lucky you! I'd be broke the day after payday. See if you can get VF to make the Lace Nouveau panties in pink for us please.

I will mention it, though not sure who to tell... but we'll figure it out!

- - - Updated - - -

How awesome Allison! You are living my dream. I wonder, will you be allowed to fully dress at work? That would be the ultimate situation!

If I wanted to, yes. Already had that discussion with a previous store manager, although I was just joking at the time while questioning why women could wear capris during summer but mem had to wear jeans year round... her response was, you can wear whatever meets the dress code for whatever gender you identify as, and no one can do anything about it.

Would I? Probably not. Others here are NOT accepting of CDing, anything on the T spectrum, or anything LGBT. However, it doesn't affect how they treat customers... just break room/sidebar conversation talk.

BarbraAnne
04-12-2017, 07:47 PM
Worked for Marshalls for 13 years, two different stores. They knew I was a crossdresser for 10 of them. Crossdressed at work for 5 Halloweens. Bought a lot of clothes with discount.

docrobbysherry
04-12-2017, 09:12 PM
What a deliteful job, Allison! Where u can come out or not at your option. With no negative side effects!:thumbsup:

If only others here could do the same!:straightface:

Allison Chaynes
04-13-2017, 06:34 PM
Update: haven't had a moment aside to have that talk. Next week, though.

Millie.Graham
04-19-2017, 06:03 PM
Hi Allison,

Any updates on having a talk with your manager? Hope it goes/went well.

Thanks,
Melissa.

Allison Chaynes
04-19-2017, 07:41 PM
I have not. It has been busy, we have been shorthanded, and there hasn't been an opportunity yet this week. Hopefully Monday.

JennyLiz
04-20-2017, 06:07 AM
Good luck, I would ruin my clothes If I wore them to my job. You are living my dream right now,

barbara gordon
04-20-2017, 07:14 AM
I agree with Teresa. This is a great invitation that your boss is giving you to come out at work . It seems like she is giving you a big opening to come to work fully dressed . It really can have good potential to be noticed in a good way .

deebra
04-20-2017, 07:59 AM
Allison, by all means, THANK HER for observing and accepting your love of female clothing and her putting you in a section where you can work with fem clothing. It's O.K. to tell her about C.D. Allison; you might want to think about NOT coming to work dressed in fem. Don't push it to far, then again it might be a good thing ?? Her acceptance and encouragement just might let the two of you become "closer" ???? She just might be turned on by a male (you) wearing women's clothing and intimates.

Allison Chaynes
04-20-2017, 02:07 PM
To be clear, SHE is probably ok and accepting, but I do not get that vibe from others here. That does not stop me from wearing panties and women's jeans at work. Also, I am not looking for a romantic situation, as I am married. I consider her a work friend.

Sandin Meknickers
04-20-2017, 02:12 PM
Does she know you've rumbled her act?

Teresa
04-20-2017, 02:32 PM
Allison,
No suggestion of that, most of us know the two don't mix, even if it was on offer, you're workmates and that's it .

I have fallen into that trap before I married with a married woman at work, when she came into work covered in bruises I backed off but it was fun while it lasted, there were no regrets on either side .

deebra
04-21-2017, 07:55 PM
What do your jeans look like, embellished rear pockets, tight on your body and thighs, boot cut, girl belt ???? Can anyone else spot them as girl jeans?? You were going to have a talk with your boss about you being a CD, we are waiting. Let me add a little more to my previous thread, I think your boss is a kind person, understanding that you like wearing girl things and being like a girl. Love her for this.

Lacey New
04-22-2017, 05:11 AM
I am so intrigued by the fact that you get to work in a VF Outlet in the lingerie section. It would be a dream come true for me. I for one, love VF lingerie and I have seen from other websites and online reviews of VF lingerie, that there appear to be quite a few men who enjoy VF lingerie as well. Do you or your Acting Boss see evidence of that? Do you have many male customers? If so, has that ever been a topic of conversation between the two of you to perhaps broach the topic with her? By the way, I have always been treated well shopping in a VF Outlet. I'm sure that some of the SAs have known the panties, camis, slips etc were for me but always good help and service when looking for my sizes or preferred colors.

Sometimes Steffi
04-22-2017, 10:12 AM
I'm not so sure it's a dream come true.

When I was in high school, I had a summer job in the shipping and receiving department at the local warehouse of a prominent (but long since defunct) women's clothing store. My job was to receive "overstock" from stores and package them neatly to be sent back to the manufacturer.

I was 17 years old, and I had to perform my assigned duties without either getting aroused or fondling the merchandise. Hardest job I ever had.

Angie G
04-22-2017, 11:36 AM
Lucky girl.:hugs:
Angie

Shaunda
04-22-2017, 11:56 AM
That is wonderful. I can only imagine that sense of relief. Going to work and having someone that knows and accepts you.