PDA

View Full Version : dressing after slump

sara66
04-12-2017, 04:46 PM
I have only dressed once since January and it was not a good experience. Today however I had a chance to dress, and what a great afternoon. it will only be for a hour or so. But I did feel rushed and enjoy the process. Makeup, hair, stockings, under things, my favorite dress and cute red pumps. if only every chance you get is like this. I had been planning today for about a week.
Funny thing, My friend who knows called me for lunch. When we met at the restaurant she called me over to her car to show me a new dress she just bought. She wanted to know my opinion. It was a lovely floral print sleeveless with a keyhole back. I told her I would wear it, she turned and told me it a size 18 and if it would fit I could borrow it. made me laugh. She hates shopping and she know how much I love it. She thinks it funny that I have more dresses, heels and dress clothes than she does. Love the lady to pieces.
:) Sara

Tama
04-12-2017, 04:55 PM
Well were glad your back! Your Lady friend, somebody special?

sara66
04-12-2017, 05:06 PM
Tama,
She I a long time friend I have know her since she was 14.. I dated her for a a few months, years ago. She also set my up on a blind date with my wife. I came out to her little over a year ago.
Sara

DIANEF
04-12-2017, 05:11 PM
She sounds like a nice friend to have. Lucky you!

Tama
04-12-2017, 05:58 PM
Very cool...glad for you

Lana Mae
04-12-2017, 06:13 PM
Sounds great! Hugs Lana Mae

ginapoodle
04-12-2017, 07:28 PM
Sara,

That is wonderful, thanks for sharing. I too had a chance to dress on Tuesday, and will again Thursday. Been over six weeks. No makeup, but favorite wig.