PDA

View Full Version : Silicone breastform question

Rexy Lee
03-06-2006, 09:48 AM
I am about to finially break down and spend the money for a nice pair of silicone breastforms. Question I have is there are two prevailing styles;
teardrop and triangular.
I would love to hear your thoughs as to which is best and for what reasons.

Thanks~

Rexy

LindaTS
03-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Hi Rexy,
I've had both kinds of forms and prefer the triangle shaped ones because they seem to be more naturally shaped. I honestly think they look better when wearing a sweater.

GypsyKaren
03-06-2006, 10:05 AM
I also have the triangle forms and am very happy with them.

Karen

Denise01
03-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Hi Rexy:

I have the soft form Triangle silicone forms, and purchased them from the Breast Form Store.
I have had them now for abou 4 years, and like them very much.
When I am wearing them, they fit well in the bra, wether I have them on with the double sided tape you can get, or just put them in the bra.
They look so nice under a fine sweater, and also I just bought a new blouse that buttons up, and also they look so natural.

The feel is great, and I am sure you will like them as well as I do

Denise

Teresa Amina
03-06-2006, 11:05 AM
I also recently got triangle forms- very nice, just seem to be "right".

Teresa

Wenda
03-06-2006, 01:24 PM
I have three sets of teardrops and two sets of triangles. Teardrops that fit well very realistic, imitating the muscle that extends under the arm. The triangles give more projection. The size and style that I select depends upon how I am feeling and how I want to look.Triangles are best for the sweater girl look.

paulaN
03-06-2006, 03:18 PM
I have the teardrop style. I love them. I was thinking of getting the triangle ones next. but I don't have the mony right now.

Mary Jane
03-06-2006, 08:22 PM
I have the teardrops and love the look they give by filling the area towards the underarm. I think it is a more natural look especially when wearing something that is tight fitting.

Francine
03-06-2006, 09:25 PM
I bought the triangles, TRS4, to increase my chest size from 38A to 38D. I like them because of the way they fit my body and my bras, which give me the look I want.

Francine

Amanduhrob
03-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Another :thumbsup: for triangles, althou I never had teardrops.

Fallen Angel
03-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Im a small persom and wanted to look natural and went for the teardrop style

Karren H
03-06-2006, 10:19 PM
Triangular because they fit the triangular shape of most regular bras nicely and stay within the bounds of the material. I only wear my breast forms with high cut tops

Love Karren

VtVicky
03-06-2006, 10:57 PM
I had 2 sets of the treardrops before I tried the triangle. While I was very happy with the teardrop, I now much prefer the triangle. I think they fit in my bras much better. And they seem to conform to the body more naturally.

annekathleen
03-06-2006, 11:08 PM
I have two pair of tear drops. One makes me look like a nice 38 C, and the other set makes me look like a 42 D. I guess I'd try a nice set of triangle shaped, and in between the two sizes that I currently own.

Barb Valentine
03-06-2006, 11:09 PM
I like the triangle forms myself for a more fuller look

Stephenie B
03-06-2006, 11:22 PM
I am about to finially break down and spend the money for a nice pair of silicone breastforms. Question I have is there are two prevailing styles;
teardrop and triangular.
I would love to hear your thoughs as to which is best and for what reasons.

Thanks~

Rexy
Rexy,
I use the triangle because of the natural fit look. I like them better when I use an adheasive for that braless look in some halter and tank top's. I'm very pleased with the look. I have a size 9 for that 40D+ and it fits my body well.
Just wait until you use adheasive for the first time. It is a whole new feeling.
Good luck
Huggs

Mandy Salamander
03-07-2006, 02:08 AM
firstest Question,,, what size are you???,,, i've been informed by both 'The Breastform Store' and 'Suddenly Fem' that th' teardrop shape will work better for smaller girls,,, triangles may overlap,,, i measure 34" w/o forms, and th' teardrops work great for mee...

MarieTS
03-07-2006, 02:25 AM
Contact Nancy at the Breastform store. I let her talk me out of the triangles and into the teardrops. I'm glad I did. They are more realistic looking. Maybe a bit less projection, but better overall coverage which balances out the dimensions of the male chest providing a more feminie appearance.

Penny
03-07-2006, 02:52 AM
Triangular forms, they fit and cling
Really close to the real thing