PDA

View Full Version : Long satin gloves

simonestrt
03-06-2006, 11:08 AM
I seen a few pics of some you girls wearing longsatin evening gloves (opera gloves). I have one pair of red gloves and only wear them for my own fun and do not have anything to wear them with. are there any girls here like me wear them for fun or do you have outfits to complement them

MsJanessa
03-06-2006, 12:45 PM
go see My thread "satin and leather" in the photo section--(last post was Feb 27th) and look at My avatar for outfits to wear with long gloves. They really make a statement but to those of Us girls who have a "thing" for the elegantly gloved T-Girl hand its a statement We love to make.

Wenda
03-06-2006, 01:20 PM
I have two pairs of long black satin gloves and a pair of red and of white. My favourites, however, are black vinyl, very tight, that lace from the wrist to the elbow. Sometimes just wearing the gloves is all I am looking for.

Dragster
03-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Wenda, how do you get your gloves laced up, you can't tie the laces with one hand, can you? Or do you get someone else to do it for you?
Tony

Wenda
03-07-2006, 12:08 AM
Wenda, how do you get your gloves laced up, you can't tie the laces with one hand, can you? Or do you get someone else to do it for you?
Tony
It is a bit of trial and error. There is a reasonable bit of stretch in the material and it the laces. Also, as you pull them on, the laces move through the eyelets. I find them incredibly sexy. I bought them on eBay, and havent seen anything similar since. If you see some, and you like gloves, buy them.

InHerShoes
03-07-2006, 08:37 AM
I just got a pair of black satin long gloves and I LOVE them!