PDA

View Full Version : Pink fog descends

Millie.Graham
04-18-2017, 05:18 PM
Hi Girls,

I need to vent, or maybe I need some lime green filtered goggles to cut through the pink fog. A couple of weeks ago I took a business trip, probably one of my last for a while (just naturally changing responsibilities at work). During that trip I got to spend two and a half days living full time as Melissa and the remaining four evenings as Melissa. It was absolutely wonderful! I have never got to spend so much time as Melissa. Even better, I was for the most part at piece with myself for once. I got home to a crazy situation, the family dog died the night I returned home. She was old and had been sick for a while... Family was going crazy over that and I had some other things I had to attend to upon my return. Then the run up to Easter; children's activities; volunteer tasks; .... It has been a crazy couple of weeks and I have just not been right the whole time and it has been eating at me.

Sitting here at work, I am yet again horribly distracted and unable to focus. But I think I have finally figured out what it is. I am deep in the fog. I am really wishing that I could just say to heck with it and just live life as me (who I see me to be) when and where I want. But I can't. I love my family too much. This side of me is not something my wife approves of and it will forever have to remain a private part of me.

So if somebody has some of those lime green filtered goggles, or maybe a large fan, or knows how to raise the temperature enough to burn off the fog for a bit, please send send them my way, I would greatly appreciate it.

I love my pink fog, but not when it becomes a distraction to all else.

Thank you for letting me vent,

Melissa

docrobbysherry
04-18-2017, 08:49 PM
When I discovered cd.com and other dressers for the first time? I became overwhelmed with thots of dressing! Or, thots of outfits and items I wanted to buy. I couldn't concentrate on anything else!:doh:

Finally, I decided to act on my every dressing impulse. I left work for shopping. I dressed in an empty storage room at work. Dressed in my car. Dressed in the middle of the nite when everyone was sleeping. After a few weeks of that? I was so sick of dressing I completely gave it up for 3 months!:thumbsup:

Since then, I find if I give in to my dressing impulses whenever? The urges only bother me once every week or so! And, my thots r clear the rest of the time.:D