PDA

View Full Version : Should I do it?

sexy lilly
03-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Two of my best friends (both female) who do not know that i crossdress want me to go round to one of their houses so they can dress me up as a girl,
put make up on me and wax all of my hair off. Should i do it and do you think they know that i crossdress?

Wendy me
03-06-2006, 11:35 AM
lol more..... realy no don't do it omg thay know and are going to bust you ....gawd i love theise silly threads .......

simonestrt
03-06-2006, 11:35 AM
HI by the sound of it thay already know you crossdress and thay want you to be with other like minded girls and have some fun go for it girl xxx

Billie Jean
03-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Who cares if they know. Go for it you may never get another opportunity like this again. lol Billie Jean

Julie York
03-06-2006, 11:50 AM
Sheesh I don't know what the youth of today are coming to. If you are going to land a farcical totally unbelievable scenario on us, at least make it funny.

Petrina CD
03-06-2006, 12:07 PM
What a great opportunity!!! Do not pass it up as if you do you will regret it forever.

I grew up in the sixties and cding was very taboo!!!!! I was in High School right when pantyhose was invented. All of a sudden the girls were wearing super short skirts. It was allmost unbearable to me. I wanted to dress up like them so bad I could hardly stand it.

Then came one Halloween ,about 1970. My freinds and I were hippies and we all had hair well past our shoulders. There were about ten of us who lived near each other and hung out together. One of the girls says " Hey you guys all have hair as long or longer than we do so why don't you guys let us make you up as girls for Halloween. We could do your makeup,hair,nails,etc. We could have contest." Of course , I was about to go apeshit. That was like my dream come true. To have a bunch of real girls do a full makeover on me and then dress me in a real dress with tights and shoes!!!!!

So what do I go and do. I nixed the whole thing as I was certain that if I did get dressed up like that around my freinds , I would get busted for liking it to much. ( Plus the fact that I would have still had my dress on the next day might have been a little telling.)

So I say to you go and have fun. If they see how much you like it they might ask you to come back and do it agian. What a dream come true!!! Do not pass it up!!!!!!!

Do it while you are young as it only gets harder with age .

Petrina cd

PS Can I come too????

CharleneCD
03-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Oh God a CD's greatest fantasy. If it is more than just a fantasy Then I would guess that they already know or have guesses about you being a CD. If the offer is real you would be nuts not to go for it.

Julia Cross
03-06-2006, 12:13 PM
...and a fantasy it must be.

J

Yes I am
03-06-2006, 01:00 PM
Shuld i do it?

Yes you shuld.

CDtv
03-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Nothing ventured nothing gained!!!

and get PICTURES

DanaJ
03-06-2006, 02:27 PM
I have a request - could you please tell us more of this story? Why do they want to dress you up like a girl? How did this subject even come up? Who are these girls? Where will you be doing this, and do they have the proper equipment and materials to do all this waxing? If you are already a CDer, then why are you asking us?

Julie Avery
03-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Perhaps this is how you'll look after the impending makeover:

Julie Avery
03-06-2006, 03:09 PM
But then again, you might come out like this:

Rossie
03-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Cool Fantasy. Get pictures. :cool:

Brenda Elizabeth
03-06-2006, 03:25 PM
Lily, I can't believe your asking this question :rolleyes: unless it is a fantasy on your part.

Love
Brenda

Julia Cross
03-06-2006, 03:28 PM
Brenda, back to reality for a minute, that's a beautiful dress in your avatar.

Great taste!

Julia

Jasmine Ellis
03-06-2006, 03:38 PM
I would go for it dear.........Have a great time.......:thumbsup:

Anita
03-06-2006, 04:09 PM
I WOULD NOT DO IT FOR A THOUSAND POUNDS BUT I WOULD DO IT FOR ONE!:D

Barb Valentine
03-06-2006, 05:10 PM
go for it and have some fun (if you don't can I):)

kathy gg
03-06-2006, 05:38 PM
They want to wax all your hair off? Gee that is gonna take a fair amount of wax...not to mention all the effort. And they have clothing that is just your size too? How lucky! And going to do make-up as well? These are some skilled girls! Maybe if you are really lucky they will have a wig for you to! And shoes your size as well!...Cause most women have size 12 high heels just laying around.....

My goodness, this sounds like most crossdressers fantasys!

I bet when this happens we get to hear how they then confessed to being lesbians, but will make a special case for you since you are 'one of them'?

Can't wait for chapter two!

:evil:

Two of my best friends (both female) who do not know that i crossdress want me to go round to one of their houses so they can dress me up as a girl,
put make up on me and wax all of my hair off. Should i do it and do you think they know that i crossdress?

PTPJen
03-06-2006, 05:47 PM
When are you going where are these Girls I love to meet them, Heck Ya YOU GO GIRL!!@!!!!!!!!!!1

Denise01
03-06-2006, 06:09 PM
This is a deciosion only you can make, but if it were me, and you feel comfortable about it, go for it, may be the only time you are so lucky.

Maybee they know your are a CD and just want to bring your softer side out a little more.

Have fun, and let us know how you make out

Denise

Keely
03-06-2006, 06:12 PM
I sure hope spring gets here soon 'cause we're in the silly season now!

Julie Avery
03-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Maybe if you are really lucky they will have a wig for you to! And shoes your size as well!...Cause most women have size 12 high heels just laying around.....
:evil:

:rofl: 11 wide here...a size only known to acronyms CD and WNBA ;)

annekathleen
03-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Definately Go for it.
and just think if they want a lesbian threesome;)

SherriePall
03-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Let us know what happens. And pics, too

Dragster
03-06-2006, 09:02 PM
If you don't go for it Lilly, give me a call and I'll take your place, I'm only down the road in mid Cheshire, 45 mins by car, or 35 if I've got the Cobra back on the road!

Tony

Shelby
03-06-2006, 09:08 PM
ya know I was just dreaming that same fantesy last night. Could we be anymore original?

KELLYANN
03-10-2006, 10:15 PM
HUMMM. so, they don't know you are a crossdresser. GIRL, guess what, I THINK THEY DO!!! GO AND HAVE FUN!:doh:

Paula T
03-10-2006, 10:42 PM
that when I was young. :eek:

Laurie Ann
03-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Sheesh I don't know what the youth of today are coming to. If you are going to land a farcical totally unbelievable scenario on us, at least make it funny.

Julie sarcastic humor from you now where ever did that come from.

Kimberley
03-10-2006, 11:03 PM
Gee, when it happened to me it was with my sister and my cousin who had just the most amazing panties for me to wear. And my sister, well the ballet tutu was just over the top. Then we all went out for burgers and beer and I felt just soooooo good! At the end of the night, I even got .... Oh, that was another story....

Uh, is that sarcastic enough girls??

When are they going to kill this thread and put us out of our misery? Nahh, on second thought it is good for a laugh.

Kimberley

TGMarla
03-10-2006, 11:17 PM
Since no one here believes you, perhaps you could tell us just why two women that don't know you crossdress want to do the whole number on you? Now do you want to change that story at all?

CarolDonna
03-10-2006, 11:23 PM
Since no one here believes you, perhaps you could tell us just why two women that don't know you crossdress want to do the whole number on you? Now do you want to change that story at all?
Or, at least, give them my telephone number. :happy:

Kimberley
03-10-2006, 11:28 PM
They're mine! mine! mine!

:cheeky:

Kimberley

jackie
03-10-2006, 11:28 PM
the only thing you'll have to rember it by is the regret if u don't GO FOR IT!

elizabeth nicole
03-10-2006, 11:31 PM
when you wake up in the morning let us know page two of the script. i dont know any of us that would have to ask.wake up now .

Penny
03-10-2006, 11:33 PM
Invited feminization sounds like the plan
Becomming a woman and yet still a man
What is their motive and what be their gain
Are they just helpful or could it be pain

So since you'r a CD, jump at the chance
no matter what happens have a fun at the dance
All drivers know this: it's part of the sale
every great wax job gets a detail (look pretty!):cheeky:

Alexandria
03-10-2006, 11:49 PM

This is almost the exact same thing that happened to me! In fact my avatar picture is a result of their work.

Why are you even asking us? Are you DO IT! :)

But I have a feeling your BSing us...3 posts and suddenly you have a "profound experience" and need our help? Puhhleeez.

Michelle Cheli
03-10-2006, 11:52 PM
Well if you do decide to, dont act like youre eager to do it, because if they dont know then they'll most likely catch on. But if they do, wait till they come out and say they do.

joanlynn28
03-11-2006, 12:13 AM
I say go and do it, if any of your male friends found out you could always tell them these girls kidnapped you and made you do things. They would understand, I sure do. And can I have these girls number, they can do that to me anytime.

DanaJ
03-11-2006, 08:40 AM
What was it that P.T. Barnum said? :)

OK, this member has turned off PMs and emails, and has not even logged in for two weeks. I don't think she will be coming back to this thread, so it will be closed for now.

sexy lilly - if you ever come back and want this reopened, turn on your PMs and contact a moderator....