PDA

View Full Version : What I can't wear, but tried

Leslie Mary S
04-20-2017, 04:11 AM
A couple nights ago, while I was getting ready for bed, I went through some stuff I got from my TN GG friend.
I came across this beautiful sexy Black Teddy (?) with Peacock feather eyes on the top of the bra sections and a built in snap closure bottom.
I thought to myself "This might be something fun to sleep in."
I pulled the thing on. I tried my forms for effect. Everything top side fit, not excellent, but good. because I was getting ready for bed, I took out my forms and put them back in their box. I don't sleep with my forms in.

Now things started to feeling very different and drafty to me. There were large areas of exposed skin under each arm, a section of spandex rich lace went from the bra down to the built in bottom section which came between the legs. The back part of the bottom came deeply between my cheeks. It was a built in 'G' string.
The front section of the bottoms, in no way or means, provided any useful coverage or support to my male parts, Not even if I taped, with that small elongated triangle of material.

This outfit, while for the most part fit me, I, for obvious reasons, put it into the "Never try that again" box.

I do not know why my GG friend ever gave me that outfit.
There will be absolutely zero photos made of me in that outfit. It is just not me.

alwayshave
04-20-2017, 06:08 AM
Leslie, In my limited experience, that type of lingerie is not meant to be slept in, but peeled off after the visual effect has taken hold physically. ;-)

Jenny22
04-20-2017, 11:52 AM
She may have had the same problems and might be the reason she gifted you.

Leslie Mary S
04-20-2017, 10:18 PM
Yes I realize that the outfit is a "Come hither lover" outfit. But I have no one to beckon unto.
I am thinking of modifying the outfit to something I can use, or as I said before, just put it into the "not for me" box.