PDA

View Full Version : Things money can't buy!

Maria 60
04-23-2017, 08:57 PM
I had a birthday weekend, my best present was the one that didn't cost anything. On Friday night I was relaxing after work and my wife handed me the keys to her car and told me to go and drive around and enjoy the evening. I told her I have my own car, but she told me her car needed gas and she knew a women who loves to put gas in cars. I got dressesd and it just feels so great to be dressed and driving, I really don't know what it is. I had to build up the courage to gas her car, but it came to the point where I either put gas or run out. I pulled into a gas station and didn't care I just went for it, the night was brisk that felt great up the skirt. What a rush, the outdoor air feels so amazing, a few people walked bye but I didn't look at them, I just keeped my head down looking down at my legs and couldn't believe they where exposed and outdoor. It was such a thrill and this excitement came over me, when I got home my wife looked at me and said I was blushing like a pregnant women and how happy she was to see me happy. It doesn't sound like much but it was like the world to me, it felt so great and maybe because it was my birthday it felt that much better. I also put gas a few weeks ago but it was later in the night and not as risky, but this time it was earlier and more people around. I thanked my wife for the best present ever, it's one thing doing something, but it's another when you have permission to do it. Saturday morning still on my little high, I went to the florist and bought my wife some flowers and it's the smallest thing but it made me smile all weekend. It's not the amount, it's the thought that counts. Thanks for reading.

Kiwi Primrose
04-23-2017, 09:24 PM
What a great way to a wife's heart, and she is someone to treasure. I hope you will be able to do more for her and soon you won't need " permission".

Tracii G
04-23-2017, 09:58 PM
You make a good point Maria its the little things that count.

Rachael Leigh
04-23-2017, 09:59 PM
A great story Maria, thanks for sharing we should all learn that yes the little things our wives do deserve respect and appreciation

Alice_2014_B
04-23-2017, 10:29 PM
It is most definitely such people and experiences that are the most exciting and valuable.
:)

Beverley Sims
04-23-2017, 10:30 PM
Good for you, you also did the right thing by buying her flowers.

Becky Blue
04-23-2017, 11:58 PM
Great story Maria thanks for sharing, lovely move by your wife and a great response by you with the flowers.

alwayshave
04-24-2017, 05:42 AM
Maria, great story and great wife!

Lana Mae
04-24-2017, 05:49 AM
My eyes teared up and I almost cried when I read your story! That was such a great birthday gift your wife gave you!! And you with the flowers! Lovely relationship! Hugs to both Lana Mae

kimdl93
04-24-2017, 06:07 AM
Lovely story, Maria. And a really creative birthday present!

bridget thronton
04-24-2017, 09:31 AM
Happy birthday - you have a great wife

greeneyes
04-24-2017, 10:10 AM
Love This!:<3::<3: Greeneyes

Dana44
04-24-2017, 10:55 AM
Happy Birthday. That was a good thought and buying her flowers is perfect. Yep, money can't buy everything.

Alice B
04-24-2017, 12:37 PM
Excellent wife and great way to say thanks

Sandin Meknickers
04-24-2017, 12:48 PM
Did money buy the car and all the clothes you wore?

docrobbysherry
04-24-2017, 08:15 PM
Glad u had fun out, Maria! :thumbsup:
Nothing I do out in Vanilla Public could make me blush. :brolleyes:

But, the stuff I do in private at home!?:o:D

Amanda Monica
04-24-2017, 08:21 PM
So nice, thanks for sharing. Nice move with the flowers. Give her an extra hug and smile.

Genni
04-25-2017, 07:09 AM
What a fun night out! It must be wonderful to have a wife who "gets it." The flowers were a very nice touch. Thank you for sharing!