PDA

View Full Version : Meeting the Mrs for dinner

Mark B
04-27-2017, 11:29 AM
Wife is having to work late and I got home early. So she called and asked me to meet her for dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant. So, take off the black pencil skirt that I had on at work, put on my new (used) skirt and take off the tie. Put on some different pumps and ready to go. So now I got to wait another 20 minutes so I figured I would post this here. I forgot my clip on ear rings when I took the picture.

Jaylyn
04-27-2017, 11:36 AM
Martha it works for me if it works for you.... I do love the pumps and the skirt. Are you wearing hose also hard to tell. You and the wife have a nice meal.

Lana Mae
04-27-2017, 01:56 PM
Martha, nice skirt and heels! You look like you are ready to go out! Hope you have a great time! Hugs Lana Mae

Mark B
04-28-2017, 08:22 AM
Thank you Lana.

Now Jaylyn, what do you mean if "it works for me if it works for you"? Something you don't like? Maybe, seeing a man in a skirt, hose (yes, I am wearing nude hose) and pumps doesn't do it for you? Maybe I just read it wrong and you were just trying to be nice. Written text can always be misunderstood as for as what tone was intended.

I don't like to represent myself as a female. I do enjoy wearing their clothes however. So no wig, or forms (which I do have and will wear them occasionally) is the way I feel most comfortable when I go out. I am much more uncomfortable when going out when dressed with wig, make-up, breast forms, and the butt pads. I feel like I am not being my true self. The way I dressed last night (half man clothes and half female clothes) is the way I dress about half the time at work now. I have no pressure to be feminine, no make up worries, no stress over thinking if I pass or am being read. Only feminine thing I worry about is keeping my legs together when wearing a skirt.

I had fun last night. It's not the first time we've been to this restaurant with me dressed. Normally when I go out with the wife I do the full female thing. But last night was the first time we went there in half & half mode. We had so many people stop by our table to talk and every woman complimented me on my walking abilities around the buffet in those heels. One guy said that had he nice legs like mine he would wear a skirt as well but with lower heels. That was one of the many high lights of the evening.

JenniferMBlack
04-28-2017, 09:30 AM
Martha all that really matters is you feel good about yourself. Don't let others tell you How to dress. I find people are cool with the gender bender half and half even more so then the full on female mode.. I think it is a perception of your not trying to fool them. cute skirt and pumps but not a fan of long sleeve shirts.

IamWren
04-28-2017, 09:40 AM
Martha, I think maybe you misunderstood Jaylyn. I read it as another way of saying, "if you're happy, I'm happy for you."

I'll come out and be more direct... you look friggin' amazing.
I think it's your slim physique that really makes it. You're avatar picture is really what I'm referring to. Power suit and tie up top with slim, just-above-the-knee pencil skirt.

You look like some sort of dual-gender, Hindu god/goddess.
I think you going out like this helps bring a positive outlook to CDers and who knows... maybe you'll inspire others to do so where the variables lean toward allowing it with little perceived risk.

Mark B
04-28-2017, 11:09 AM
Thank you Sue for all the nice compliments. As my wife says, if you got it, flaunt it! No sure about the god/goddess part :o I am sure when we get back to Texas next week I may get more negative comments.

And Jaylyn, accept my apology? :love:

David, its still cold here in Germany and this is the shirt I had on. It does match the Lila print on the skirt which wasn't planned and so I decided to keep it on....

BettyMorgan
04-29-2017, 09:11 AM
You forgot your clipon earrings. I'm curious if you have considered pierced ears?
Great outfit too btw.

Stephj
05-01-2017, 10:52 AM
I find it so inspiring that people do their own thing and enjoy their own life

Dana44
05-01-2017, 11:07 AM
Martha, You look good as yourself. Half and half and the night was good. Can't beat that. As a non-binary person you do it well.