PDA

View Full Version : Hello, my name is Danielle and I am a crossdresser...reflections on joining the forum

DanielleDubois
04-28-2017, 12:30 AM
It is approaching a month of joining this forum after lurking for a few years and I just had to comment on how positive and cathartic it has been. It has been the most guilt and stress free month of my 50+ years of crossdressing. I knew there were lots of individuals like myself out there but now being able to communicate with and share experiences and advice has been like a huge weight has been lifted off me. Why I waited so long to join is beyond me and I encourage any lurkers out there not to hesitate and join today. Once again thanks to all the members who have welcomed me, commented so graciously on my photos, and asked me to be friends.

Cheers from down under,
Danielle

Tama
04-28-2017, 12:32 AM
We are glad you have ceased lurking and joined us...WELCOME!

Dana44
04-28-2017, 12:37 AM
Danielle, welcome to the forum, seen a few threads from you and you look great.

bridget thronton
04-28-2017, 12:48 AM
Welcome to the forum

jennifer0918
04-28-2017, 01:24 AM
G'day mate cheerio..

LaurenDeHart
04-28-2017, 03:15 AM
I'm much like you Danielle. New here but not new to dressing. I've learned that these forums are a great place to get support, be supportive, learn and to have some fun. I never did lurk because I knew right away that interacting with the ladies was a must. The wide degree of viewpoints, ages, styles and preferences have all been a factor in my growth as a dresser. Specifically, I came here as part of my coming out process and that, IMHO, was one of the best crossdressing decisions I've made that didn't cost me any money.

So, welcome to you. Have fun with it.

:hugs:

Lauren

mdavis
05-01-2017, 09:39 AM
Welcome Danielle and Lauren. I agree. Joining here was one of the best decisions I've made.

DIANEF
05-01-2017, 09:56 AM
I too joined after a long time of just lurking, so glad I did. From total isolation I now feel like part of a community of like minded people, I have learned a lot, made some friends and could possibly be meeting someone in the near future. This is a good place.

CassandraRae
05-01-2017, 11:32 AM
Hello, my name is Cassandra Rae and I am a crossdresser too. (I'm not sure I've ever typed that before.)

I can go long stretches without signing on but when I do it always feels good and safe. Reading some of the posts here, with words that I've thought but have always been afraid to say, is so reassuring I can't hope to describe it. So thank you all for being here and also for being so well dressed!

CONSUELO
05-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Welcome Danielle,

I missed your introductory post and so here is a belated but warm welcome. Indeed this site is a safe and caring place for us cross dressers and I believe it is a "broad church" with room for the many flavors of our community. Enjoy and I look forward to reading your future posts and comments.

Rachael Leigh
05-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Welcome Danielle and yes this group is a great place to share our stories are ups and downs and sometime our tears.
So glad you are comfortable with us and look forward to hearing more about you
Rachael Leigh

Krea
05-02-2017, 02:21 PM
Hi Danielle & welcome to the forum.
Like you i joined this group recently, after thinking about it for a while, and have found it a great experience.
Best wishes, Nic :)

Joanne108
05-02-2017, 06:45 PM
Welcome to the forum!

rebbeccafem
05-03-2017, 09:13 AM
i have joined this site as i really need to chat with likeminded individuals as i find dressing up a very huge part of me esp after all these years

wanda66
05-03-2017, 07:10 PM
Welcome , enjoy

Nikki A.
05-04-2017, 06:52 PM
I've been on the forum for almost 13 years and I'm still learning enjoy your stay.

TrishaTX
05-04-2017, 08:27 PM
thank you for joining, every lady that joins adds to discussion. We need to be strong together...