PDA

View Full Version : Finally meeting a friend from this forum!

Miss Mandy
04-29-2017, 02:39 PM
Dear Ladies,

In a few hours, I will get to meet a fellow sister from the forum...A big shout out to my local friend who I have known on this forum for a couple of years and have emailed numerous times. We have tried to meet up a few times before but something has always come up...I am super excited. Hopefully, pictures may follow...

Hugs,

Mandy

natalie edwards
04-29-2017, 03:18 PM
Wow! That's so cool! Have a great time!
And there had better be pictures!!!😆

dawn459
04-29-2017, 04:05 PM
Mandy you will be just as
Happy and comfortable if
You just be Mandy.Keep
Us informed and enjoy your time out. Met Leslie
Mary while back& we shopped and dressed&done some pictures.My profile pic is
The result of our day trip
Shopping& treasure hunting for bargins at a local thrift store.

DIANEF
04-29-2017, 06:41 PM
That's really nice, I hope to be doing exactly the same thing next month, fingers crossed.

JamieQ
04-29-2017, 09:55 PM
I met two from his forum. Both were very good get togethers. I met one in both guy and girl mode a few times and the other in girl mode. I much rather meet in girl mode...

Stephanie Julianna
04-30-2017, 12:07 AM
I have met 4 different girls from here and all are wonderful genuine people. Those that run this site should be proud that they have created a site that attracts the right kind of people that love to dress.

Teresa
04-30-2017, 07:03 AM
Mandy,
So good to hear the forum is moving you forward. I truly hope it has the same outcome as my meeting did . We met in drab first and I showed her around my town, and then went for a drink. Since then I have joined her social group which is working out so well. To meet so many others and their wives/partners, also meeting TSs has proved enjoyable and beneficial . We have had some good meeting and parties, and for me the big one has been mixing with the general public .
All this may never have happened if I hadn't taken the first step and met up .

Diane,
I hope it happens for you, you never know we could up meet ourselves in the future . We have a great new venue, the next meeting is going to be a sixtieth birthday bash so it's best party frocks and dancing shoes on, and staying over to hopefully dress for breakfast. You will be more than welcome if it works out OK for you .

alwayshave
04-30-2017, 08:09 AM
Mandy, I have meet ladies from the forum and it's always a great time. I hope you have a great time.

Jenny22
04-30-2017, 10:26 AM
This morning, en femme, I will be having coffee, for the fourth time, with a forum sister. And, if she can make it, another forum girl who is new to the forum.
I would never have had the initial meeting if her location had not been shown in her Bio profile. She became my mentor and guided me through my coming out process.
Ladies, if you want to make personal friends from the forum, you must give some detail as to where you live so that others near you can contact you. And, if you really want to get out among the normals, a seasoned sister can be enormously helpful.

Paula2
04-30-2017, 01:32 PM
I hope everything goes well for you!!

I look forward to the day when I can do the same thing...

Dana44
04-30-2017, 01:34 PM
Wow Mandy, hope you get to meet her and have fun. Yeah send us pictures.

gina shiney
04-30-2017, 04:24 PM
Great to see some of us meeting up,hopefully sharing experiences and being social in the real world. Is it just Mandy or is your wife accompanying you for support.
Sometimes I wish that I didn't live where I do as it is hard to attempt any social undertakings. (Australia is the size of mainland USA -Alaska with only 25 million people)
Hope all goes well
gina shiney

Rachelle70
04-30-2017, 09:24 PM
That's awesome Mandy! I hope it's a great time
Rachelle

jennifer0918
05-01-2017, 12:42 AM
I would like to meet someone from the forum. Maybe some day,I guess?

natalie edwards
05-01-2017, 10:07 PM
The suspense is KILLING ME! PLEASE post an update!

Scarlett398
05-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Hi Mandy! Let us know how everything goes and yes, we'd all like to see some photos if you girls take any. Don't forget, you're supposed to be my wing girl one night!

XOXOXO Scarlett :love:

Kate Simmons
05-02-2017, 05:53 AM
Happy to hear you are meeting a friend. I've met quite a few local gals from the Forum over the years. It's always nice. :)