PDA

View Full Version : retired

Angie G
05-02-2017, 09:22 AM
I made it official April 28 I retired and can spend more time dressing. And almost 100% of the time girly panties :D
Angie

jennifer0918
05-02-2017, 09:36 AM
Milestone achievement, congratulations have fun.

Mickitv
05-02-2017, 10:01 AM
Congratulations. Welcome to the world of happiness and ability to dress more often

LeannS
05-02-2017, 10:25 AM
congratulations Angie I have been retired since Jan 1 and it has been nice. Enjoy yourself and most of all keep active.

Leann

docrobbysherry
05-02-2017, 10:38 AM
Angie, why couldn't u wear panties every day to work?:brolleyes:

Lana Mae
05-02-2017, 10:54 AM
I am semi-retired! Wear panties when not at work! Have to bend and stoop and get in some awkward positions and do not want to show the panties to coworkers or my residents! (Not out to them!) Congrats on the retirement! Dress on!!! Hugs Lana Mae

Linda E. Woodworth
05-02-2017, 11:18 AM
Congratulations!

I am on terminal leave and officially retire on 1 June!

My wife and I are still feeling out where "Linda" fits into retirement plans.

I'm taking it slow and easy as we settle into our new life.

Ceera
05-02-2017, 01:58 PM
Congratulations! May you have many happy years to enjoy it!

I've been waffling on my own retirement. I'd wanted to work another 5 to 10 years, but lost my job last August and haven't yet found new work, despite 8 months of looking. I could just declare myself retired and start up social security and pension payments, but I'm still kind of hoping to pull a rabbit out of my hat and get one last job before I do.

IleneD
05-02-2017, 03:42 PM
Angie:

Congratulations, darling.
Congratulations on your retirement from your career. I've been full time retired for 3 years now and don't regret missing a single meeting, deadline or organizational flail-ex. [Oddly enough, though, I DO miss finding myself inside a fireball, getting shot at, flying through bad weather, or barely surviving my own foolishness and escapades, and best of all, standing on the deck of a capital ship at sea watching colors being raised. Pretty cool].

Looking back on my own last year or so in terms of my newfound interest in (full blown) crossdressing, I am pretty certain that my Retirement played a factor in the rennaisance.

A lot of time on your hands. Jumping from that fast lane professional life of being Mr Everything to everybody; perhaps being The Boss. And then suddenly leisure, empty time. Time with your own thoughts. Time you haven't had for years, maybe decades. Time to think about you, yourself, your Sig Other relationships, the things you did and the things you missed out on. Great life decisions and those you missed or failed at. It is NOT an easy transition, no matter how much you plan, train for it, take classes or get counseling. Until you live out the years (yes, years) following the loss of your Old Friend (career), no one can adequately explain it to you.
You've had a life, an IDENTITY !!!!, tied up in that job or career. You were it and IT was you. It's the way Men are. Of course, you have another identity and that practice of managing identities may help in your transition to retirement. Or, it may give time, thought and encouragement to live our more of your feminine identity; to be the You that you've always wanted to be.

Blessings. My love and respect (for whatever you did in "real life"). What you are about to experience is NOT easy. Trust me. It takes a lot of guts and work to be retired. You can do it.
Love. Hugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations!

I am on terminal leave and officially retire on 1 June!

My wife and I are still feeling out where "Linda" fits into retirement plans.

I'm taking it slow and easy as we settle into our new life.

Linda.... your language suggests you may be retiring from a military life. The date is also a semi-hint.
From where or what are you retiring, dear?

Trione
05-02-2017, 03:51 PM
Just reading IleneD comments and was wondering, me bad, how many of us are retired from the military.

Tracii G
05-02-2017, 04:12 PM
Been retired since late 2015 and its been pretty awesome.
No schedules,no getting up early unless I want to.
Go where I want when I want and dress anytime I want.
I do have hobbies and other work I do for others so I stay fairly busy but its all on my time.

Sandin Meknickers
05-02-2017, 04:22 PM
OMG I wish I was old!

That comment was just pure bitter jealousy! All the best.

Tracii G
05-02-2017, 04:45 PM
Well you do have some dark circles under you eyes Sandin according to your avatar.
So maybe you are old

Alice B
05-02-2017, 05:30 PM
Congratultions. Retirement is great.. I have retired from 3 diferent professions and had lots of dressing time until my wife retired. Now she has too many projects for me and lots of trips that will not allow dressing.

sara66
05-02-2017, 05:34 PM
Congratulations! Too bad we have to get old to retire,
Sara

Sandin Meknickers
05-02-2017, 05:41 PM
Haha. Well spotted Tracii. Thay isn't me though. Mine are considerably deeper and radiate from my soul. I think they appeared in my teens.

I am spurred on though by the talks of freedom. Such is life that we don't enjoy much of it. I wonder had we never crawled out of the issue, what intersting utiltiy would be found for our labour? Kelp farmer? Shark herder? How would national borders be maintained? Would we have a nationl identity?

Anyway enuff guff. Props to the old folk. May you lose our faculties gracefully!

Jenn A116
05-02-2017, 05:50 PM
Congratulations on being retired! I retired about 4 years ago now and wonder how I ever found time to work. :)

Biggest adjustments I found to being retired:

Not getting up at 5:30 every morning. Took a while but I now manage to sleep until 6:30. OK - yes, I'm a morning person.
Not making a list of what I need to do this weekend. If I need to go somewhere, I can do it any day of the week.
Not having holidays off. Yes, that's a joke.

Stephanie47
05-02-2017, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the club. I've been retired for a full nine years plus. I chose an employee which had a retirement target retirement date of 60. I could have retired at age 58 but I wasn't ready. The only downfall of retiring and still having a working wife was spending absolutely too much time en femme. A lot of male "things" got put on the back burner. A little motherly advice to all you youngsters: be debt free at retirement age. Then you are in control of your life and not beholding to any mortgage lender. And, you'll have plenty of money for frilly things.

Maria 60
05-02-2017, 07:18 PM
Congratulations and enjoy in good health.

Heather Anne
05-02-2017, 07:29 PM
I retired from the military June 1988 and retired from federal service June 2016. I had not planned on retiring until after I turned 70 (3 more years). It was my plan not to start social security until I turned 70. That would have added about $1000 per month to my social security benefit. Unfortunately plans changed drastically after I broken my leg in a car accident. Was unable to return to work and used all my leave up then ended up with no paycheck. Had to start social security. Barely made ends meet until my federal retirement started. Being retired been able to dress about twice a week for quite awhile. Unfortunately that has come to an abrubt end. Had to put myself on restriction finanacially. Owe the IRS a considerable amt of income tax for last year.

Laura912
05-02-2017, 07:58 PM
Congratulations on reaching this milestone. Mine was about ten years ago. A wise friend once noted, "Make sure you retire to something and not from something." Of course there is always our shared activity and interest...

Tracii G
05-02-2017, 09:17 PM
I still have people I used to work with ask me if I want to come back to work.
My reply is what are you nuts ?
40 years of putting my life on the line everyday I think I am done with all that, let some young guy take his turn.

lingerieLiz
05-02-2017, 10:04 PM
After retirement I've taken up gardening. Fun talking flowers with the ladies. I get to wear women's jeans, shorts and tops. Have several woman's hats to ward off the sun. Life is tuff.

Leslie Mary S
05-02-2017, 10:16 PM
While I am triple retired, I still have to keep a lid on my actions in a dress, even where I live.

Becky Blue
05-02-2017, 10:28 PM
Congrads, enjoy well earned I am sure

toniloraine
05-03-2017, 12:12 AM
I'm retired military, and I retire from my job in 3 years can't wait.

Dana44
05-03-2017, 12:17 AM
That is fantastic, Angie, I am semi retired. at sixty five. But my work is now what I do and I can dress for that anytime.

Tama
05-03-2017, 12:31 AM
Congrats! I've been retired now for around 6 years. Yes, there is more time for our mission but, a million other things have taken normal works place. I have my music, photography, horses (racing and pleasure) and the 10,000 household duties that never go away are all mine now. ALL mine...So, I believe I was less busy working 40+ a week!

erickka
05-03-2017, 05:36 AM
Congrats! Enjoy it, you've earned it.

KitCat
05-03-2017, 05:45 AM
Wow Angie thats great!
I hope you enjoy choosing what to do each day

alwayshave
05-03-2017, 06:24 AM
Congratulations, I don't plan on retiring for at least 15 years..

Vikky
05-03-2017, 09:41 AM
Hi Angie

Being retired is great, but remember there are no days off! Enjoy as long as you can.

Vikky

brenda girl
05-05-2017, 01:28 PM
I retired about 16 months ago, I cannot wait to get up and get dressed

Helen Waite
05-05-2017, 06:20 PM
Retired military here too. Will likely never retire from my current job unless I get a huge buyout; not planning to live in poverty.

Angie G
05-26-2017, 08:54 AM
I sleep dressed so I have no need to wait to get up and get dressed. And dredding a good part of every day. Being retired is great hun.:hugs:
Angie

- - - Updated - - -

With my SS and pension I have all the money I need. I love my time to do what I want.:hugs:
Angie

Leslie Mary S
05-26-2017, 04:27 PM
Congrads again.
Fully retired in 2002. Still there are not enough hours in a day nor bucks in the bank accout to do all I still want to do, like travel.