PDA

View Full Version : downsizing, no i didnt purge, just had a great day.....

mykell
05-02-2017, 05:26 PM
well i have been getting out more frequently lately.....something i would have never thought possible years ago.

i just picked up a new wig....while there she told me i was too big, i have felt this and assumed others may feel the same, im a big girl on top and have a what some call great legs but they come up and make a small ass of themselves.

well i have too much time lately so a made an appointment to go up to glamour boutique in fairview today, so i started running late gave them a call and everything that could go wrong did. overturned bus, slow delays on the alternate route.

get there earlier than i thought, good to have a big block 6lt sometimes....make my way in and get to it......
the people there are so nice, the fellow helping me is from the UK and very helpful, so i go down to a b cup, need a new bra of coarse and since im there i pick up the glue kit even though i wont need it until the fall, pay for my purchase and go.......
i made a u turn and went to a resale shop "platos closet", very organized compared to the goodwill store i visited last week, nothing caught my eye and if it did was not my size, so now i felt like i would explore and drove west for a bit and found a MJM shoe store.....went for it as the one close to my town closed, tried on a few pairs bet nothing made me feel a needed them, im kinda picky....back to the truck and had a snack and started the drive home, as i got closer i felt the urge to check out an Ulta location and check my foundation color, with my new wig you can see the neck area and its not a great match now that its in full view so off i went.

i ended up getting the foundation, already forget the brand, $38, a first for me, it supposedly contains the concealer and i also picked up a flat brush for my powder which i should be using less of, off to the cashier and she signed me up for birthday and special notices, my niece got a free eye shadow when i took her birthday shopping last year, the girls didnt balk and the cashier told me i looked very pretty, already made the purchase,

oh i was dressed, skinny jeans, new wig, apparently my makeup skills are to par as i received nice comments from the GB folks as well as the ULTA girls, my new b-cups, forgot to stop and pick up some new bras though, all the stores were busy and i just cast away any anxiety's and enjoyed my time out in the wild......had i a good day in all and just wanted to share......

Rachael Leigh
05-02-2017, 06:25 PM
Mikell, sounds like a great day being out, well except for that darn traffic.
Oh and yes I love Ulta so many good items and the girls in mine are always so nice

mykell
05-03-2017, 09:12 AM
thank you leigh,
just trying to share some positive vibes from a spontaneous trip after my appointment....once i speak i remove all doubt of who i am....a confirming moment im sure....not a "just do it" thread but wanted to show its possible to have fun with it.....