PDA

View Full Version : Way cool

LoavesandFishes
03-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Okay girls..I'm on my way...I shaved my legs this weekend!!!:happy:
Stormie

It's a first time for me....does that Nair stuff work??

Shelby
03-06-2006, 05:52 PM
Doesn't it feel nice? I've shaved them a few times and love the feel. After this little vacation with the family which includes some swimming, I'll get to resume shaving least till it gets to the time we can wear shorts in MN.

Julie Avery
03-06-2006, 05:59 PM
One of the great CD delights. If you keep them shaved, any shaving irritation problems you may run into will eventually become history.

On the Nair question, my experience has been that it's not as effective as shaving, on thick male hair.

Penny
03-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Shaving legs can be a problem when you first start. Cuts, bumps and irritation
and itching. This is what I did this morning; I ran a tub full of warm water, added some bubble heaven and started shaving my hands, arms and underarms. Then chest(not too much to shave there because grass don't grow on a busy street except since I'm older, there are more potholes and it's not quite so busy):bs:, and finally my feet and legs after they had a chance to soak. Let know how you are tommorrow.

I shaved my legs
now I'm bitchy
guess because
their really intchy

To do this somehow
seems insane
what the hell
no pain, no gain

Teresa Amina
03-06-2006, 07:07 PM
A tremendous treshold to cross- what a thrill! Second time was two weeks later, not so much itching afterward then.

Teresa

talkwithmelissa
03-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Good for you. Doesn't it feel great? I tried Nair but will stick with shaving. Nair worked for the most part, but I used it again the same week to get any remaining hair and ended up with a chemical burn.