PDA

View Full Version : Checking In Several Times A Day

AlissaMurray
05-03-2017, 02:09 PM
Does anyone else do this? I work nights and it is always one of the first things I do in the morning checking in here. Then I go nap a while and in the afternoon or evening I check in again. I guess I am addicted. Saddens me a little when there are no new stories to read. But it is still always fun to see what my sisters are up too.

Tracii G
05-03-2017, 02:16 PM
I'm in and out all day if I'm at home and not out doing things.
Addiction? I don't think so.

DIANEF
05-03-2017, 02:32 PM
I dip in and out of the forum several times a day most days, it has become routine now.

Ceera
05-03-2017, 02:46 PM
Yeah. I often check while I am getting started for my day, and again around lunch time, and again before bed. Not just here, but also on several art and story forums that I frequent.

Lana Mae
05-03-2017, 02:58 PM
I would say between 3 & 6 times a day! Hugs Lana Mae

Tina_gm
05-03-2017, 03:12 PM
From my phone, I'll peek at it sometimes several times a day. To sit and write posts or deep read, a few times a week if I'm lucky to get the time.

Sandin Meknickers
05-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Yeah I pop in alot but it's pretty new for me. Guess I'm an acid old fart cos girl talk doesn't float my boat. Ido like people though, and the more you read the more you empathise. Even if some choices seem crackers.

countrygirl
05-03-2017, 03:23 PM
6 to 7 times a day. I guess I am looking for validation that I am normal to be a crossdresser who enjoys dressing older and larger then my male self.

sara66
05-03-2017, 03:40 PM
I am addicted also 3 to 4 times a day is now unusual. Morning, noon and night. I feel the same when there is nothing new.
Sara

Gillian Gigs
05-03-2017, 04:06 PM
It's like dropping in and having a chat while taking a break.Too bad we couldn't all live close, and drop into the coffee shop for a drink, and chat with who ever is there also.

Keely
05-03-2017, 04:41 PM
Two to three times a day for me. Starting at 6 AM or so in the Lounge.

Rachael Leigh
05-03-2017, 04:49 PM
I admit yes I do check in just about everyday am I addicted maybe, I think it's just it's nice to read and comment to other
folks like me since I really have no RL cd friends

Tina Davis
05-03-2017, 05:53 PM
I have been checking the site more frequently as I get closer to my dressing time, at least 3 times a day. It used to be just once a day for several months. I think the pink fog is calling me here too! :heehee:

alwayshave
05-03-2017, 06:03 PM
I read first thing in the morning upon waking, again when I return home from work and maybe just before heading to bed.

Yoshisaur
05-03-2017, 06:37 PM
Yup I normally check in once or twice a day whenever I have a few minutes to spare.

Trione
05-03-2017, 06:52 PM
I check in a few times a day, enjoy what others are saying and doing, Wish we had a group close to me where we could have get together and give real time tips.

Sometimes Steffi
05-03-2017, 09:39 PM
Almost every evening and some mornings.

I don't check in during the day because my work computer can be monitored by IT.

Being on this site is not a problem that I want: Not working and LGBT site. Two strikes.

Traci H
05-03-2017, 10:02 PM
I check in several times a day. Too many in fact I think sometimes. Many times it is more if I started a thread and wish to see the responses. This place is pretty comforting. Would never access such through my work computer...monitored. But the mobile version (phone) is good (other than displaying attached pictures) so it's easy to take an break and check in.

Chelsea B
05-03-2017, 10:22 PM
I don't consider my day complete without having time throughout the day to check in with the forums. Always a little excited to see what'll be new.

Anna Stouf
05-03-2017, 11:27 PM
Lately I've been checking in once a day. I don't post very much. Seems like I can't think of anything to say. I need to get better at that. I am a CD and I wear some amount of female clothing every day. Some days more than others, but at least underdress every day. So I am one of the gang, and I appreciate all of you!

Anna

Georgette_USA
05-03-2017, 11:39 PM
I am retired, so when I decide to get up in morn. Get my computer all setup, open eMail and check them out, I setup all my on-line sites and check on them periodically all day.
If I go out I check everything when I get back. If I go out for the night will check some when I get home.

IleneD
05-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Absolutely, Alissa.
I'm "addicted". Actually, I'm dependent, and in a good way.

I'm going through a crisis phase of identity (again). My inner femme is becoming more prominent. It's me, but I'm getting more comfortable and enjoying living as Ilene; and look forward eagerly to the times I can outwardly express all of my inner woman. This hasn't been without its problems, but I'm not suffering of it yet.

This Board has been an excellent place for me to VENT, and get a few things off my (42B) chest. I've shared PM messages with a few Friends, and we discussed some very personally challenging things (regarding CD motivations). Good stuff. Things I needed to hear.

I've also received some of the wisest counseling from Members of this board. You (members and Friends) reminded me to not jump off any cliffs regarding a path forward as Ilene.
THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart. A few of you sent personal messages to check up on me and how I was doing. I can't tell you the value of such friendship from strangers (then again, you're not strangers in what we share).

So, yes. I check this board at least once a day. It's not like I'm giving up women's clothing any time soon.

Becky Blue
05-04-2017, 01:00 AM
I work a lot on my computer, so its very easy to check in from time to time..its great being downunder in Australia and ahead of most of the world so that means that my early morning routine includes checking emails, checking social media and checking on here, most days there is something great to read...

Diane Smith
05-04-2017, 01:01 AM
I limit myself to once a day, but it's usually a long visit, lasting an hour or more.

- Diane

phlover
05-04-2017, 03:04 AM
Yes, I'm seriously addicted.
When I come to my office in the morning, the first thing I do is to turn on my PC and search for the internet sites concerning my addiction--several sites that I'm the members of and TG/TS/CDs would frequent.
This site is one of them, and I open them and check the new articles or photos in my leisure time while doing my works.
Thus, I'm wholly addicted to crossdressing and the sites about it.
Even now, I'm in my black pantyhose, silicon bra and racy strap bra, silver high-heeled mules and black racy dress, and my nails are painted with metallic apricot-color nail enamel.

Beverley Sims
05-04-2017, 04:00 AM
I sometimes check in twice a day but during quiet times I tend to do it on a weekly basis these days.

If there are posts that interest me I am likely to answer them all in the one day and that catches up with the whole week for me.

Samm
05-04-2017, 05:54 AM
A few times a day for me. It's the computer at night, if I don't fall asleep first. I check in by cell phone during the day, as I'm on the go from 530am to about 730pm when I get home. Two words I've grown to dislike, though.... "attached thumbnails". I feel so left out when I can't see most of the pics everyone posts.

Rosemary+
05-04-2017, 06:53 AM
I check a couple of times a day. I have my favourite contributors and I always read their posts.
I check in Even more when I'm having a forced break from dressing.
When I can't dress the forum is my pseudo dressing time

Rhonda Darling
05-04-2017, 06:57 AM
I check in mornings and evenings during the work week, and throughout the day on weekends. Oh, and at bedtime. Oh, and in the middle of the night if the dogs wake me up. I used to occasionally do so from work, but we've upped our IT security posture recently and are reviewing internet use patterns, so I only participate from my personal electronics.

And, like many, when I find there has been no activity on a forum I follow, it saddens me, as does the absence of so many voices that for so long were everpresent here.

Rhonda

Stacy Darling
05-04-2017, 08:14 AM
Yeh, I'll have this open one screen while I'm waiting on and responding to emails on another.
So I get to do two things of interest at once. So I do drop in a bit!

Helen_Highwater
05-04-2017, 11:17 AM
Thank goodness for that. I'm not the only one on here several times a day.

Dana44
05-04-2017, 11:23 AM
I check in a lot also. But when I am busy, I miss a few threads like this one.

Leslie Mary S
05-04-2017, 11:33 AM
Since I am a hermit (3 time retired) and for all practical purposes live alone, I tend to log in about 3 or more times a day.
As for a social life, I have NONE. I am trying to help get a local group of girls going. So PM me if you are in the North Alabama area.

Krea
05-04-2017, 11:34 AM
When i'm home i often leave this window running while i do other things on the laptop, coz i really enjoy reading about wot you are all doing/wearing/discussing etc.
As a newcomer here it's all very enlightening. :)

RacyRobin
05-04-2017, 10:06 PM
First thing in the Morning, every time I sit to pee during the day, and just before bed.

Sami Brown
05-04-2017, 10:21 PM
I joined this site just last month. In that short time, I find that I usually visit three or four times a day. I don't feel I am addicted. Rather, I just enjoy reading what is happening for the day. It's like being a news junky.

If I haven't said so yet, I really appreciate this community, the openness, and the helpfulness. I am glad I stumbled across this site. You gals are terrific!

Regards, Sami

Melissa in SE Tn
05-05-2017, 06:55 AM
I check in often daily as I learn so much from you girls.

Stephanie47
05-05-2017, 10:38 AM
I arise earlier than my wife. I always check my emails and this site. Also I take a quick look at the news headlines. As a retiree with a lot of free time I routinely will check for new postings. I do not think of it as an "addiction" as long as it does not become all consuming. My wife also has her on line favorites. There's a small television set right on the table with the computer key board and monitor, so a lot of the time both of us may be 'killing two birds with one stone.'

Sandin Meknickers
05-05-2017, 10:41 AM
I arise earlier than my wife. PMSL. You guys sleep in a coffin Steph? Or the past?

sabrinaedwards
05-05-2017, 05:43 PM
I sometime live through this forum vicariously, when I am not able to be Sabrina. I go to the photo gallery and read posts on the various forums available on this site.
Love, Sabrina

Sometimes Steffi
05-05-2017, 09:41 PM
I'm so loving this thread.

Just like when I was 12 and discovered my Mom's panty drawer.

I thought I was the only one. But, now like then, it turns out I'm not the only one.

Joanne Curl
05-06-2017, 12:00 AM
I come here at least once per day, more often when I have the chance. This is my lifeline to my femme side.

Jenny22
05-06-2017, 01:45 PM
Every morning. I read all of the new posts and replies to older ones that are of interest to me.

TrishaTX
05-06-2017, 04:27 PM
outside of today lol, I usually checkin in bed at night with the wife. I like to hear the stories and comment.

AlissaMurray
05-06-2017, 05:03 PM
OK, so maybe addiction was not the correct term. But I will say it seems as if most all of you are the same as me, at least once generally twice or more a day. I can't say that I actually "know" any of you but at the same time I feel like you've all become close friends. I guess it's the "sisterhood" mentality.

SunHun
05-15-2017, 09:13 PM
There have been successive days when I have visited several times and then stretches of no visits that followed.

BLUE ORCHID
05-16-2017, 04:28 PM
Hi Alissa :hugs:, Being retired gives me the option to be in & out several times a day
starting around 04:30 to 05:00 when I get up to take the dog out...:daydreaming:...

SometimesKairi
05-16-2017, 04:38 PM
Several times a day, every day.
But the same with a few other sites too.

Not so often when I am at home as I'm usually pretty busy but when at work, it's check in every break time. Something to pass the time and gain some insight

Bobbi46
05-16-2017, 04:45 PM
twice day at last with differing time zones I usually boot up at USA times, UK times are no problem as I am only 1 hour ahead. But booting up in the evening is when I do my best thinking.

Tama
05-16-2017, 05:51 PM
I check every time there's quiet around here, and when I do I always gravitate towards my favorite posters...and you know who you are...
This site without question has some of the most creative and interesting minds on the web... It's even helped my moods when I'm down

Jane G
05-16-2017, 06:04 PM
I drop in here a few times a week. I enjoy reading thousands of post on here. Don"t reply to that many though.

Alice B
05-16-2017, 06:35 PM
It comes in cycles with what is happening in my life, but I often check the site twice a day,

LeannS
05-19-2017, 08:55 PM
I usually just come in a couple of times a week always great to learn new things keep it up