PDA

View Full Version : Real gg 's watching and.wishing

dawn459
05-04-2017, 12:00 AM
Women have a way of showing off their true side.
Saw a real GG at a local
Gas station today that had
A slender frame and blonde
Hair who was dressed in a
White blouse withh purple
Lace shorts and leather flats.
A while later this GG gets out
Of her car with a pinstrpe business suit white blouse&
Heels like she owned the place. Observations from
Watching both ladies was
That they were happy and
Didn't care what people
Thought.We would do well
To present in the best fashionable way so not to
Draw attention.to our selves
But to enjoy life of dressing
While listening for the compliments on how well
We have come in our journey.

Stephanie Julianna
05-04-2017, 05:00 AM
How true. I have said it often that women have so many choices to dress in a way to reflect there infinite moods. For some reason, society has decided that the male member of the species doesn't seem to have this need. Maybe there would not be so many uptight guys in the world if we could express ourselves with such broad fashion choices.

Beverley Sims
05-04-2017, 06:21 AM
I dress in a variety of ways and there is always a model out there that I can relate to.

The more I go out the less self conscious I feel in any offbeat attire I might wear.

DIANEF
05-04-2017, 06:41 AM
One of the (many) attractions of cross dressing, the huge choice of styles and outfits you can choose from, compared to the drab world of men's clothing.

Tina_gm
05-04-2017, 07:40 AM
Men have more or less just as many style options as women. The problem is we are just not interested in any of them. Lol

docrobbysherry
05-04-2017, 10:22 AM
I have discovered the PERFECT way to "dress to blend" so no one notices me when I'm out.

It's called "drab"----------:heehee:

Kate Simmons
05-04-2017, 10:29 AM
I think the best way to do it is to go out and enjoy yourself whether you decide to be DRAB or DRAG, :)

aprilgirl
05-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Men have more or less just as many style options as women. The problem is we are just not interested in any of them. Lol

Well stated, Gendermutt. I try to dress well in either mode, but admit to getting more enjoyment dressing en femme.

Pattie
05-04-2017, 10:49 AM
This is exactly why I dress femme 24/7/365 more options to be stylish than in men's so called business suits, mostly black or gray what a choice LOL.

Pat
05-04-2017, 02:58 PM
I don't really see it. There's no reason that story couldn't have subbed in a guy in cut-offs and a tank top and another guy in a pinstripe suit owning the look. I've lived situations where I had to wear men's suits every day -- there was expression available. I've lived in situations where we wore uniforms every day and even THEN I could read personalities off the way people wore them. There's always room for expression. I think the "women have it easier" meme is overplayed here.

Gendermutt nailed it -- the choices are there, they just don't appeal to us. ;)

Brandy Mathews
05-04-2017, 04:51 PM
Very well put Gender, ;).
Bree :)

Pattie
05-04-2017, 05:44 PM
Just remember clothes do not make the man and likewise clothes do not make the woman. It is mannerisms and actions that determine the gender issuses.