PDA

View Full Version : I'm a little jealous of you ladies

Andy1087
10-23-2004, 10:37 PM
Hello Everyone,

As many of you may have seen here from the waist down I could pass for a lady with great legs, but above that is another story. I would love to dress fully and pass as many of you do. Between my being overweight and having no beauty skills I guess I could never get to dress fully and have the fun so many of you ladies seem to. If I had one wish it would to be made over head to toe and go out dressed as a lady.

Andy

Victoria Pink
10-23-2004, 10:41 PM
Well, you copuld start at home and find out how great it is to wear the whole outfit. Even if you don't get out, it is still wonderful to wear a skirt with a pretty pair of panties on underneath.

Victoria

babe4life
10-24-2004, 02:12 AM
Hi Andy,

I haven't gone out in years as myself. Although, I did go out a few times when I was still a student and it was stunning, just walked around the neighbourhood and from the shops :)

It comes with time I think. And practice :). Make up is looking much better now than it did a few months ago. So eventually, I'll muster up enough courage to go for a walk outside again!

As Victoria said, it can be very gratifying to also relax at home ...

Love,
Vicky

KewTnCurvy GG
10-24-2004, 02:32 AM
Practice makes perfect.

Find some grrly pals.

And going out isn't necessarily all that important (at least to me and me grrly)

:)

hugs
kew

Julie
10-24-2004, 08:13 AM
Andy firstly welcome, stop worrying, it's as if you're trying to rush things. Take things gradually, why not practice doing make-up for yourself indoors. It'll take time but you'll eventually create a look that you're happy with. Nobody can stop you dressing fully en-femme indoors, again give it a go and experiment. Eventually your confidence will grow and who knows that full make over might be a reality either in a salon or by arranging a home visit.

Take care

Julie J

Georgette
10-24-2004, 05:11 PM
Andy it only took me 30 years to finally get out.
Whats your hurry. Read stepping out Thread.
LOL
Georgette

Be who you want to be, not what others think you should be.

ChristineRenee
10-24-2004, 07:16 PM
Hello Everyone,

As many of you may have seen here from the waist down I could pass for a lady with great legs, but above that is another story. I would love to dress fully and pass as many of you do. Between my being overweight and having no beauty skills I guess I could never get to dress fully and have the fun so many of you ladies seem to. If I had one wish it would to be made over head to toe and go out dressed as a lady.

AndyI agree with the other girls. First...give yourself some time. Second...practice, practice, practice. After all, we aren't gg's here ourselves. It took many of us years to learn how to properly apply makeup and dress in such a way to maximize our assets while minimizing our liabilities. Now you can get a real appreciation for what the gg's have to go through on a daily basis and why many of them have their own self-esteem issues.

It can be hard work to be a woman...but the end result, when achieved properly, is soooo rewarding. If being overweight bugs you...make a concerted effort to lose weight. No beauty skills? Check out the crossdressing sites for "How to" books to learn how to acquire those skills.

If you are really serious about wanting to dress and look the part...you must apply yourself and put in both the effort and the time. I think you'll find that if you do that, you will eventually be pleasantly surprised with that new person that you see in your mirror.

Best of luck to you and don't forget to have fun!

Love,

Christine

tvsusan
10-24-2004, 10:26 PM
Hello Everyone,

Andy
Find the nearest Transgendered club in your area or the nearest area.
Tell them you want to go to their Halloween Party. When you go to the
party almost everyone there will be in femme. The only thing I urge you
to do is get rid of any facial hair, use black stockings if you don't shave
your legs. And practice putting on makeup every nite until you get it right.

Stephanie Brooks
10-25-2004, 12:15 AM
Hello Everyone,

Andy

Being overweight. Baahhhhh.

Andy, not too many years ago I worked with a lady who was considerably overweight. She was the object of more than one fantasy. No joke. She was beautiful.

No, she was no heroin addled waif, but then she didn't try to look like one either. She dressed in a way that complemented her shape. She typically wore dresses, one and two piece, and they draped wonderfully over her figure. She always looked great. (As I recall, her officemate was more waifish, and equally desirable.)

Beauty isn't a size, it's what's inside. A non-tg guy told me once it was hair, looks, makeup, and - mostly - attitude. (He was from Long Island, just outside NYC.) Mostly I think he's right. If you try to dress like an underfed teen girl, you'll fail miserably as would most of us, ME INCLUDED. If you take how you are and say, "What can I honestly do with this?", then you've got a real chance to realize your dream.

Go for it Lady!!!!