PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Crossdressing

Steph65
05-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Ok I have a feeling this might not go in this dept. But crossdressing went way back before alot of our times. This is some pictures you never thought exsisted http://www.boredpanda.com/funny-victorian-era-photos-silly-vintage-photography/

Genny B
05-07-2017, 10:38 AM
Wigs sure have gotten better over time!

Genny B

StephanieM
05-07-2017, 11:25 AM
They didn't have smart phones with cameras, much less even a Kodak disk, (for us older folks who recall those) so I would imagine goofy pictures in those days were a lot less common. It was interesting to see these, even the ones where no crossdressing was happening.

When film was expensive and you pretty much needed a professional to take the picture, pictures tended to be more serious, and for awhile most people had their first photo taken after they had passed away.

I find these fascinating from a historical point of view and do get a little kick out of the crossdressers in some of the photos.

Tamsin Secret
05-07-2017, 11:27 AM
I think this is more goofing around than crossdressing but understand your point. I loved looking through this article in general as find any old photos fascinating. It also shows that despite era's humans will always express themselves in various forms and humour always runs deep!