PDA

View Full Version : credit card photo

ronniegirl
05-08-2017, 01:39 PM
The Pink Fog almost got me today..received a letter from my bank that they would be issuing a new card with a chip (took them awhile) and I could customize the background picture on the card..well for a moment I thought about uploading one of my en femme pictures but since I need to keep a low profile, reason prevailed . Besides I would likely have issues explaining why the girl on the card did not look like the guy using the card...oh well, maybe one day that too could change..come to think of it , maybe should open a new account in my en femme personality then there'd be no issue...:battingeyelashes: Just a thought. Has anyone done that?

Lana Mae
05-08-2017, 02:10 PM
No credit card or bank card but Lana Mae has her own g mail account! I like you almost did a bank account but decided better of it! Hugs Lana Mae

Micki_Finn
05-08-2017, 02:22 PM
the card background image is just cosmetic. It's not used as identification, so you don't Ave to worry about that picture "not matching". However if you are trying to keep a "low profile" then probably better to leave it off.

Jean 103
05-08-2017, 02:39 PM
If u r trying to keep a low profile then use cash. I haven't had any problems using my card with my guy name where I'm known as Jean. I'm out, still I see no reason to change my name officially.

jennifer0918
05-08-2017, 02:51 PM
This sounds like a cool idea,I never tought about a bank account my femme persona. Ladies how would I go about it?

ronni white
05-08-2017, 03:08 PM
How about adding an authorised user in your femme name and put the photo on that card?

Jaylyn
05-08-2017, 03:48 PM
Yeah that's what I need a separate account for Jaylynwith me Jay putting money into it. I can hear it now in this small town Jay is having an affair with a girl named Jaylyn....

Trione
05-08-2017, 04:45 PM
Jaylyn they would run me out of the neighbor if they knew
:doh:

abby054
05-08-2017, 05:22 PM
This sounds like a cool idea,I never tought about a bank account my femme persona. Ladies how would I go about it?

Get a DBA (Doing Business As) license from your city or county or state, whichever one regulates ordinary commerce. Lots of business people have them. For example, authors who use a pen name have a DBA license because it makes banking easier.

Stacy Darling
05-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Most definitely, I customise everything except for my drivers licence. It has become more like a second signature for me. I do get away with it as all of my friends know that I love my Art and don't like to conform. So I just call it my added security feature!
No wonder my wallet is having gender issues as well!
Stacy!

Allison Chaynes
05-08-2017, 07:47 PM
Get a DBA (Doing Business As) license from your city or county or state, whichever one regulates ordinary commerce. Lots of business people have them. For example, authors who use a pen name have a DBA license because it makes banking easier.

Abby, do you know what agency would issue that?

Petra1
05-09-2017, 05:48 AM
Abby, do you know what agency would issue that? Start with your county clerk.

rachael.davis
05-09-2017, 08:14 AM
Oddly enough I got stopped for a busted headlight yesterday, I apologized to the officer, said I'm good at maintenance - probably should have swapped both low lights out when one burned out last month
I was semi andro - can't hide my brows, I had posts in my ears, no makeup or wig but I was wearing a cute fedora - basically I looked nada like my drivers license photo, the officer questioned it - I make a comment about well I've been through some changes since that picture was taken, he said no, not that - you look younger now and your license picture was taken several years ago. How does that work
(OK ! What a nice man :battingeyelashes:)
So this morning I'm going over to the DMV to get my license picture retaken, I'm looking forward to it already

Jenny22
05-09-2017, 02:20 PM
As Jean103 said, use cash when buying in person (drab or pretty). If needed, use an ATM to get it.

Cheryl T
05-10-2017, 09:46 AM
I have my own credit cards but never thought of customizing them. Sounds like something to think about.