PDA

View Full Version : Went to a party as myself.

Emma Beth
05-11-2017, 07:04 PM
I had the time of my life.

A couple of weeks ago, I got invited to a party by a long time friend that she was throwing this past weekend.

I spent a week preparing for it and then I drove my bike up to the cabin they had the party at.

I got there and I had the time of my life. Every one at the party was so wonderful. Some were a little confused about me, but when they asked my friend about me, she told them to ask me.

This party was two nights. The first night I spent most of the night in the hot tub nursing my saddle sores from the ride up there on my bike.

The second night, Saturday, was when things really took off.

I had this fabulous vinyl dress that I had been dying to wear out. Everyone at the party were complementing me on the outfit and I even had a couple of guys hitting on me also.

I have even been working on my camera shyness issues that. I took some pics of me that night and I'm happy with them for once.

This party has put me into such a good mood about myself, that I'm still riding that wave of good vibes. Even work hasn't dampened my mood after I got back.

So, in keeping with working on my self conscious camera issues. I will share two of them of me in that vinyl number.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Maria in heels
05-11-2017, 11:51 PM
Sounds like you had a wonderful time Emma! You should be proud of yourself girl

Emma Beth
05-12-2017, 08:30 AM
I really am, Maria.

You have no idea how nervous I was.

Best of all, I'm planning on going to the next party next Month.

It's truly amazing how empowering it is when stuff like this happens.

AlyssaJ
05-13-2017, 08:37 PM
Awesome, sounds like a great time, congrats.