PDA

View Full Version : "Honey,have you moved my school girl skirt ?"

Rogina B
05-13-2017, 07:02 AM
"No " said the wife. "It should be hanging on the left side of our closet over your stripper shoe collection"...... I doubt a conversation like this EVER happens. Why should anyone expect it to ?

Jaylyn
05-13-2017, 07:53 AM
No never and since my wife and I can wear most of her blouses, a conversation like this probably won't ever happen either. " Honey I wanted to wear my red top today with my black leggings do you know where it is? Yes dear its in the laundry I spilled our chocolate protein shake breakfast on it. Ummm never would this conversation ever happen..... Right?

Jenn_8B
05-13-2017, 08:25 AM
This conversation never happened in my house yesterday. Wife: "Honey, I'm almost done in the bathroom, pick out our matching panties for the day. Also, put on your pink bra." Later in the afternoon she would have never said "It's almost time for [the kid] to be home, you need to take your bra off." Nope, wouldn't happen in my house.

JocelynJames
05-13-2017, 08:36 AM
"Pink satin/ black Lacey panties on today" the message TO my wife this am. Sure, sure didn't happen. Her reply "NICE!!"

Elizabeth G
05-13-2017, 08:46 AM
Dress shopping with my wife (for her) while she was lamenting a 'problem area' - "You're so lucky... you can wear anything!"

Amanda Katharine
05-13-2017, 08:56 AM
We were watching tv before I had to work and as I got up to leave, my fiancée kissed me as she usually does and said "you're so sexy in heels."

NicoleScott
05-13-2017, 09:12 AM
The OP sounds like a subtle put-down of those of us who dress less conservatively.

Tracii G
05-13-2017, 09:39 AM
I don't see it that way Nicole and nobody else seemed to either.

Teresa
05-13-2017, 09:41 AM
Rogina,
Some of my more conservative clothes are now stored in a wardrobe in my daughter's old bedroom, It's only because I can wash and iron the clothes to keep them looking good to wear to my next social meeting . Also all my jackets have crept in along with my coats and my leather skirts which need to be hung sensibly. There are no shoes of any description or some of the fun things like my Union jack dress, although she knows everything else is kept in my old darkroom with no lock on the door.
She may or may not of peeped in but certainly hasn't given me comments like your opening line, some day it would be lovely to have that openness .

I've said it a time or two to my wife, when she wants to play naughty schoolgirls !!

Just to add a P.S. I sometimes can't work out if you are being sarcastic or it's the sort of humour that comes out of Florida , maybe something to do with all that sun .

Dana44
05-13-2017, 09:57 AM
I don't see that happening here. She wash's my clothes and I put them away in my wardrobe and it is up to me to find something. But on panties yes. like the wash is done but where is my black ones. Yep I found them in the underwear drawer.The only stripper shoes I have is my platform six inch wide heel. I love those shoes.

Anne K
05-13-2017, 10:36 AM
Teresa, Fort Lauderdale is on the East Coast of Florida. Lots of people from New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and.....Canada! They are a different sort than over on my side of Florida. Mostly Mid-Westerners, Canadians, and a sprinkling of Germans. Canadians are a crazy bunch in general; lots of fun. I suppose it's like lumping Scottish humor with Britain? Not sure if I got that right. If I didn't, don't take it personally!

Ozark
05-13-2017, 10:46 AM
This is a conversation that does happen at my house: "Why don't you slip into something comfortable" or "You seem so relaxed" or "I'm going to Sears, is there any thing you want?" and the best is "Let's go to the outlet mall!"

Teresa
05-13-2017, 12:17 PM
Joyce,
No problem , it will be interesting what Rogina has to add.

I did the Florida trip some twenty years ago, it was so cold we were nearly blown away at Epcot, we the had a second week in Clearwater , that was great apart from being attacked by the Pelicans on our hotel balcony . I know about the Canadians we hired a RV to bounce across the Rockies from Vancouver to Banff, crazy lot but very friendly .

Amelie
05-13-2017, 01:07 PM
I have conversations like that everyday. OK, so it's from the voices in my head.

My dog sometimes says nice things to me.

Rogina B
05-13-2017, 04:37 PM
NicoleScott is the winner! Yes,I was digging..Only to point out that perhaps the kink aspect holds people back from spilling..What got me going on it was when I last opened FetLife,I was being chased by a member named "Diapered CD" and for entertainment,clicked on their profile and "it wasn't a pretty picture".. So,if it is a kink you are satisfying,rather than practicing to get out the door and into the world,I can see why the SO might be distraught if she is told.

Majella St Gerard
05-13-2017, 04:47 PM
When the wife and I were still together that would have been something that most definitely have been said, by either of us. Not everyone here is in the closet. The wife and I had several pairs of matching panties and they would often get mixed up.

JustJoni
05-13-2017, 05:46 PM
Wellll...it really happened like this:

WIFE: "Honey, is that your school-girl skirt hanging on the back of the bathroom door or is that one mine?? I wanted to make sure I put it back onto the right side of the closet..."

Wyomingal1
05-13-2017, 06:23 PM
H lady's

It has been a while since I have been on here. Reading this thread made me laugh. I have had a few conversations like these. Except that my SO would ask if she could barrow my panties and skirts.

Thanks for the laughs.
Jessie