PDA

View Full Version : Just stoppin in!

Mike_Oxbig_Sc
03-06-2006, 10:24 PM
Hey my name is Corie,
I am an FTM here in Charleston. I am also Charleston's first drag king a.k.a. Mike Oxbig. I just wanted to stop by and entroduce myself to everyone. I am new here and I just hope that people are still involved with this site unlike most others where people loft and arent active. From what I've seen everyone seems pretty chill. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Talk to ya soon.
Corie

Fainne the King
03-07-2006, 12:10 AM
Hey, good to have you. I'm fairly new here too, and I'm in SC as well. Stay around, there's not nearly enough FTMs here.

CaptLex
03-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Hi, Corie/Mike, and welcome! Hope to hear more about you. :)

Abraxas
03-19-2006, 12:43 AM
Welcome-- I'm your friendly moderator!
Hope you enjoy yourself!

By the way, guys, sorry I've not been around recently-- my computer actually killed itself and I haven't gotten a new one yet.

CaptLex
03-19-2006, 11:32 AM
Welcome-- I'm your friendly moderator!
Hope you enjoy yourself!

By the way, guys, sorry I've not been around recently-- my computer actually killed itself and I haven't gotten a new one yet.

Welcome back, Abraxas. Hope you're able to use another one on a regular basis so we can hear from you more often. :D

Abraxas
03-20-2006, 05:00 PM
On my parents PC now, I can only use it when they're not home, so... haha it may not be too frequently, but I'll get on as much as I can! You boys were busy while I was gone!