PDA

View Full Version : Pickup line #2

Sometimes Steffi
05-14-2017, 09:28 PM
I was talking to one of my yoga instructors after class.

Me: I guess you know that I'm kinda into nail polish. I really loved that sparkly blue you wore a couple of weeks ago. Can you tell me what is was, please.

Her: I don't remember, I'll have to check when I get home. I think I only have one blue nail polish, but I'll tell you next week at class.

Me: Can you text me at (and I gave her my number).

Her (the next day, by text): Good morning. Good talking to you. The name of my polish is Blue Rhapsody and Essie makes it. You are right, it was sparkly. I was thinking of my other blue one.

Me: (by text): Thanks, and here I thought you only had one blue nail polish. A nail polish maven after my own heart. I'll look for it at CVS.

Her (by text): I did not think of it last night, but I do own more than one blue. I know that Target carries Essie.

Me: (by text): I assume that you do not mind if I wear it, even if we end up matching one day. LOL

Her (by text): No, I don't mind at all.

Majella St Gerard
05-15-2017, 09:35 AM
That doesn't sound like a pick up line to me, just a friendly conversion, mildly flirty maybe. IMHO.

docrobbysherry
05-15-2017, 10:23 AM
I don't get it, Steffi. Who do u think is trying to pick up who in that conversation?:brolleyes:

jennifer0918
05-15-2017, 10:34 AM
I'm confused 🤔who's picking up who? Flirty? In what way? Anyway good luck I hope you find what you're looking for.
G'day
Cheerio.

Dana44
05-15-2017, 10:50 AM
I never had a conversation like that with my yoga teacher. But she has said that my toes rock. That is the only thing i paint all the time.