PDA

View Full Version : Tonight

SometimesKairi
05-15-2017, 01:00 PM
I am going into work with mascara on. Nothing going on except that I like the way it makes my eyes look.
99% nobody notices.

Micki_Finn
05-15-2017, 01:37 PM
ive found men are generally oblivious to mascara. Women seem to be able to spot it from across the room.

Dana44
05-15-2017, 02:17 PM
I have to agree with Micki, Yep the girls can spot any makeup from a far distance it seems while the men don't even notice.

Rhonda Jean
05-15-2017, 02:40 PM
I also agree with Micki. My wife could not only tell when I was wearing even the slightest amount, she could tell even after I thought I'd removed every trace of it.

Sara Jessica
05-15-2017, 03:46 PM
Most will notice, few (if any) will care enough to say anything.

Karen RHT
05-15-2017, 03:49 PM
Whenever my wife has seen me apply foundation, she critiques how well or how poorly I've applied it. Ironically, if she doesn't see me apply it, she either doesn't notice, or doesn't comment.

Karen

Jaylyn
05-15-2017, 04:11 PM
I think it ought to be a requirement for all men to look their best this eye makeup should be the rule not the exception. I mean they make a special deodorant for and women. Clothes for men n women. Hair styles for men n women. Why not makeup for men and women. Would definitely make my eyes look better.

Meghan4now
05-15-2017, 05:06 PM
Most will notice, few (if any) will care enough to say anything.
Maybe, but there can be extenuating circumstances. For example of you wear glasses, it may decrease the noticeability. But you never know, so the safe bet is to assume they will.

Micki_Finn
05-15-2017, 05:07 PM
Jaylyn: Such things exist! Google "Guy Liner" and "Manscara"

Rachael Leigh
05-15-2017, 05:24 PM
Lately I've been on occasion wearing some neutral eye shadows and eye liner to work in guy mode.
I do think some have noticed but nothing has been said to my face. At this point I don't care, it's just makeup, so who cares

SometimesKairi
05-15-2017, 06:52 PM
I do wear glasses. Judge for yourselves if it's noticable.
Haha not my best photo but been up for 22 hours now (flipping night shifts)

Meghan4now
05-15-2017, 07:14 PM
If your looking for it, yes. If not, then not too much.

Nikki A.
05-15-2017, 08:18 PM
A woman will spot it in a heartbeat. Most women will say nothing about minimal make up but they do notice. Men on the other hand, may comment on a change in your look but not notice why,

Ressie
05-15-2017, 08:39 PM
Maybe you're not putting enough on? I know a Mary Kay rep that made a tutorial vid and she kept putting more and more mascara on!

Aunt Kelly
05-15-2017, 08:42 PM
Agree, the GG's will spot it. The men, by and large, won't. Now why is that? I'd guess that it's because the women are looking at the men much harder than the men do at each other.

Amy Lynn3
05-15-2017, 09:33 PM
What about other cders ? I always look at peoples eyes, both men and women. I see men who have altered their eyes, so I think people on the TG scale may have a heads above straight guys noticing little things like eye liner, etc.

Beverley Sims
05-16-2017, 10:46 AM
Well,from experience women and thirteen year old girls do notice anything odd.

docrobbysherry
05-16-2017, 01:47 PM
My prediction is:
If u go to work with nothing but mascara on? U mite as well do a full make up job. Because it's doubtful anyone will be looking at your face--------------:eek:

SometimesKairi
05-16-2017, 01:52 PM
I'm wearing mascara again tonight.
I like it 😊

Stephanie47
05-16-2017, 02:01 PM
I am going into work with mascara on. Nothing going on except that I like the way it makes my eyes look.
99% nobody notices.

If truly nobody notices (99%), what's the point other than one may feel they are breaking the norms of society. The women I know who wear mascara or makeup in general do so to mask their facial imperfections or to make themselves look more appealing to both men and women. Makeup seems to be a concealer or an enhancement of one's facial features. It's one thing to not notice. It's another to not make a comment.

SometimesKairi
05-16-2017, 04:18 PM
Ah Stephanie, the point is I (emphasis on the I) notice.
If I like the way I look then I feel good, feeling good makes me more productive and who doesn't want to feel good?

Edit - same with my crossdressing, I haven't left the house yet and sure I post photos here but I don't post every time I cross dress.
I DO cross dress because I like it.
I wouldn't do it for anyone else because what would be the point?

Alice B
05-16-2017, 06:44 PM
Played golf today with a neighbor on short notice, Had mascara on and he never noticed or said anything. I am often wearing a sunscreen foundation that is almost unnoticeable, with a little mascara.No one has even noticed,including my wife