PDA

View Full Version : Once again, Mandy is alone:(

Miss Mandy
05-16-2017, 12:06 PM
No, my wife did not leave me... yet :) However, she started back to work full-time today.I must say that I got pretty emotional knowing that we would have far less opportunities to go out as girlfriends together. She got a fabulous position and is making much more than she was, so I am very happy for her. She is my best friend and the only other person in the world that knows the real me...(besides of course, this entire forum;)

With kids out of school in a few weeks, I guess my transformations will be confined to the evenings and whenever my wife can sneak them away. This is always the time of the melancholy doldrums...

Tracii G
05-16-2017, 12:13 PM
Find something to occupy your time.
Its so sad to see people fall into this poor pitiful me I can't dress routine.
Almost a misery loves company thing.
You could dress if you wanted to but I'm guessing its just a hobby for you?

Miss Mandy
05-16-2017, 12:18 PM
Well, it was once a "hobby", but it has become more for sure seeing as now, I am hormonally a women. I guess I could feel sorry for myself? But, I'll get through it.

Tamsin Secret
05-16-2017, 12:55 PM
Find something to occupy your time.

Like Scrabble or Sudoku?

Hobby/partime/full-time if someone feels passionate about anything in life regardless of the perceived amount of time they may spend doing/enjoying it is it not reasonable to express ones disappointment at not being able to endulge as they may have done previously.

Everyone's situation is different.

I'm sure Mandy will find a way through this period and I'm sure she will be happy to tell us when she can enjoy more time doing so again.

In the meantime a little offering of support sometimes goes along way:hugs:

Just my thoughts

Miss S

Lana Mae
05-16-2017, 01:19 PM
Mandy, maybe you are getting less time to dress but cherish the time you do get! I get little time for now and hold those few times I can as very precious! Enjoy what you can get and be in anticipation of the next time! How is the hormone thing working out with the kids? Are they curious about the changes or haven't they noticed yet? You need not answer if it is too personal! I was just curious because my kids are grown ups now and I did not have to deal with that aspect! Best wishes for Mandy time Hugs Lana Mae

Tracii G
05-16-2017, 01:37 PM
Maybe the hormones are making that feeling more intense.
I'm sure you will be just fine.

natalie edwards
05-16-2017, 04:29 PM
WTF? why is everyone picking on Mandy? She's nice to everyone everyday! She doesn't deserve that bullshit!
If you've been following her story, she's somewhere in the middle but closer to a woman. You think it's easy to just stop at that point?! You people are really ****ed up!

Bobbi46
05-16-2017, 04:57 PM
We all have our down moments some worse than others. Mandy as I was told a while ago try and focus on what you would like to do but do not dwell on what you cannot do, it will all come together at some point. Sure having a family around must put some constraints on what you want to do but think of it this way, look forward to the times when you are able dress when the kids are out of the way.
Don't beat yourself up over this live for now and enjoy your evolvement into what you want to achieve. have fun. Go out there and have fun girl!

Laura912
05-16-2017, 05:39 PM
So, Mandy, the best reply seems to be....:hugs:

JocelynJames
05-16-2017, 05:49 PM
If you feel terrible it's got To get better. I've got your back.

Tracii G
05-16-2017, 06:53 PM
OK I apologize for what I said because I didn't know what Mandy's situation was. Sorry Mandy and everyone.
Its just there are so many here that fall into the poor me category its easy to make a mistake.

mbmeen12
05-17-2017, 04:29 AM
Mandy just keep rocking and its OK to miss those special things/people you love. When you dress times re-appears, it will be, all that MORE special.

Shelly Preston
05-17-2017, 04:48 AM
Mandy,

You have to find something to keep you busy. I know it will be tough with you and your wife having had so many fun times together.

I am sure it will make the times you have as girlfriends will be even more precious. :hugs:

alwayshave
05-17-2017, 05:28 AM
Mandy, we all make sacrifices for family, so I get your situation. Summer is not that long and kids will be back in school.

Majella St Gerard
05-17-2017, 10:20 AM
it might be time to tell the kids.

Dana44
05-17-2017, 10:32 AM
Mandy this too will pass, yeah the doldrums of life. yeah now you have to wait for her. But you can start a hobby Or clean, wash or whatever. Help your working woman with dinner or show her some good love. Go get flowers for her every week or something nice for her as she is your best friend.

Teresa
05-17-2017, 12:51 PM
Mandy,
Possibly like most of us you need the freedom to dress as you choose, it takes sometime to get over all the hurdles to feel comfortable enough to do it. You have to deny yourself to accommodate some of your family, inside that denial hurts more and more , the wiring in your head is exerting the pressure to satisfy the female needs , why is it so wrong ? I can never call it a hobby, it's a deep need that has to be satisfied , besides I wouldn't insult my family by calling it a hobby .

If we could somehow convince other people just what it feels like to have femme thoughts in our heads, we would hopefully have the freedom to express ourselves as we truly feel .

It's frustrating that all we can do is pat each other on the back and console with the words ,"it will pass ! "