PDA

View Full Version : You Make Me Fell Like A Natural Woman

Lacey New
05-17-2017, 06:38 AM
I was listening to one of my favorite oldies channels on the car radio the other day and Aretha Frankiln's song " You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman" came on. As I listened, I smiled thinking about starting the dressing up process by putting on a pretty pair of Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau nylon briefs and my perfect 42 A bra and how those two undergarments made me feel like that natural woman. So, just for grins, what makes you feel like a "natural" woman?

alwayshave
05-17-2017, 06:46 AM
Lacey, I like the song, but I am more a fan of Shania Twain's "Man. I feel like a women."

BLUE ORCHID
05-17-2017, 06:53 AM
Hi Lacey & Jamie :hugs:, The both are my favorites...:daydreaming:...

Paula Siemen
05-17-2017, 07:23 AM
Here's an old......"I enjoy being a girl", from the movie Flower Drum Somg. Google it and listen. It really describes my fem side.

Jaylyn
05-17-2017, 07:28 AM
I like Shania's also. I guess my forms and feeling the weight added there makes me feel natural. The feel of my lipstick on my lips and then seeing the imprint on my morning coffee makes me also feel good. I really don't think I've ever felt 100% natural though but more like a simulation.

Kate Simmons
05-17-2017, 08:07 AM
Basically when I'm fulfilling the role. :battingeyelashes::)

Rachael Leigh
05-17-2017, 08:25 AM
Love that Shania song and in fact met her once and got a picture with her en drab of course, but for me I have to say wearing a bra really makes me feel like a women, I love how it feels and looks everytime I'm wearing one

ConnieLove
05-17-2017, 08:50 AM
Just painting my toenails,makes we feel feminine

Dana44
05-17-2017, 09:37 AM
For me there are days no matter how I dressed I fell like a woman. But when I get all gussied up I fell a lot more sexy.as a woman. It seems rare that I am masculine any more. I wonder as that gender fluid switch switch off. But one day it will return. But it feels better as a woman.

jennifer0918
05-17-2017, 10:03 AM
I agree Shania Twain rawks \m/,I wonder if she has any relation to Samuel Clemens?

- - - Updated - - -

The whole package makeup, heels,forms,and a skirt while Aerosmith is playing makes me feel like a natural woman.

Alice_2014_B
05-17-2017, 10:11 AM
I pretty much have to be fully dolled up in order to feel the closest to "natural".

However, putting on mascara and lipstick, essentially the final two touches, is a real femme feeling to me.
:)

DIANEF
05-17-2017, 10:57 AM
When I'm getting ready (I'm an all or nothing type) I start to feel womanly when the tuck and boobs are done, but only when everything is right am I happy

Michelle Cheli
05-17-2017, 11:41 AM
I don't know if Id say i feel like a natural woman, but when people don't even blink when I'm out.....makes me feel like I'm doing something right haha

Fiona123
05-17-2017, 12:42 PM
Whenever in am en femme or underdressed with bra & panties.

docrobbysherry
05-17-2017, 01:51 PM
Since I've never been a "natural woman", how would I know if I've ever felt like one?:straightface:

On the other hand, when I put my fem suit on and look in the mirror? I KNOW I look like one!:D

Lana Mae
05-17-2017, 05:07 PM
I know how I feel but do not know how a natural woman feels! Just be you and enjoy what you feel! Relax and enjoy what you feel and just flow along on your journey! Hugs Lana Mae

Becky Blue
05-18-2017, 02:56 AM
So many things, it doesn't take much. From putting on a bra to shaving my underarms.

Tracii G
05-18-2017, 04:37 AM
You "think" you feel like a natural woman but then again how would you know for sure?

deebra
05-18-2017, 08:01 AM
I knew right off when starting to read this post that some would scrutinize it and take it apart for what it was not intended to be. The intent of Lacey New's post was "as you start putting on female clothing it does change one's mind set and feelings to starting to feel feminine as if you were a woman or just like a woman" like how a woman feels when dressed in female clothing. In Other Words the CD would be feeling just as she does simply because they are dressed in the same thing; they both are feeling the bra, panties, hose, ear rings dangling, etc. so the CD has the same feelings of being a woman as the GG does. Also dressed as a woman you immediately take on female mannerisms by how you walk, how you set, balance when walking in heels, checking your makeup, etc. We aren't trying to get into her head and have the same emotional/mental problems women have such as the woman at work that is jealous of me or why am I starting to get wrinkles in my face. Not hard, just don't over analyze everything and be so damn critical.

And Lacey I along with many others feel the same way you do when getting dressed or the enjoyment we feel while wearing female clothing. Man, it feels good to feel like a woman. Wonder if Shania had CD's in mind when she sang this, probably not.

Beverley Sims
05-18-2017, 08:21 AM
Too much deep analysis here.......

Me I feel like I think a woman feels in my mind I feel great and at ease.

Quite often I do look like a woman although words fail me......

That is if I open my mouth in conversation. :-)

Becky Blue
05-18-2017, 10:22 PM
I think I feel like a woman therefore I do feel like one. Perhaps a GG feels different, I don't care I feel great feeling the way I do and I KNOW that men don't feel like this :)

Brandy Mathews
05-18-2017, 11:24 PM
I would love to meet Shania, tell her, love her song too. Saw her on AXS channel not too long ago, so beautiful and so sexy.
Bree ;)

Barbara Jo
05-19-2017, 12:26 AM
Here's an old......"I enjoy being a girl", from the movie Flower Drum Somg. Google it and listen. It really describes my fem side.

That song was actually written by two men......composer Richard Rodgers and lyricist Oscar Hammerstein to be exact . :)

It actually refers to a stereotypical female of that era, as filtered through the minds of the male composers,
The interesting thing is, many females (and men) bought into that stereotype . :)

karrin
05-19-2017, 01:11 PM
good for you Becky.. enjoy the moment. be safe... Karrin

docrobbysherry
05-19-2017, 03:37 PM
I think I feel like a woman therefore I do feel like one. Perhaps a GG feels different, I don't care I feel great feeling the way I do and I KNOW that men don't feel like this :)

There's an, "I feel like", statement I can identify with completely. Well said, Becky!:thumbsup: