PDA

View Full Version : Do you identify as a crossdresser and have a boyfriend?

Paula_56
05-17-2017, 09:05 AM
Do you identify as a cross-dresser and have a boyfriend? What is your relationship like? Did you always see yourself in this type of relationship?

Why do I ask?

Because I constantly think about what it would be like to be loved as a woman. The relationship just seems natural.

Dana44
05-17-2017, 09:24 AM
I love women. But have tried being a girlfriend wit a married man. LOL He wanted me to be very feminine and during love making he looked at me like a woman and it felt so nice. I think only a man can love us as a woman. but they are hard to find. And we want a very nice man to treat us well. I have t say that it was awesome in the bedroom to be treated like a woman. I am with a woman now and it is not the same thing but we get along well and we go out as two women.

Paula_56
05-17-2017, 09:43 AM
Somany of us have this duality, or perhaps it's just our true nature deep down. I can see myself happy and fulfilled as a married woman, or even a married cross-dresser with a man

jennifer0918
05-17-2017, 09:56 AM
Never tried it,but some men our nice to me when I'm en femme and it feels good, I like it. Not sure if I could go all the way with one.

Alice Torn
05-17-2017, 10:25 AM
Paula, I sure get where you are coming from on this. i only feel that way, when i am all dolled up. Not when in guy clothes at all. I tend to believe the fantasy is more fun, than the real thing after a while. My last meeting with an "admirer", did not go well. I really am learning to be content as a single man, who dresses once in a while as a woman. I have been in recovery for emotional mental issues, also. Better for a few of us to live alone, with pets, like i do.

Micki_Finn
05-17-2017, 10:34 AM
Cross dresser but perfectly happy with my wife.

Teresa
05-17-2017, 12:32 PM
Paula,
I know it's never going to happen , I'm just not wired that way. I don't think it's wrong in fact in some circumstances it's a natural thing to hapen as you say.The natural thing for me is to be in a female to female relationship .

Fiona123
05-17-2017, 12:39 PM
I am a straight trans person. In that context I wish to be loved as a woman by a woman. I know it's weird & complicated.

SometimesKairi
05-17-2017, 12:57 PM
If you found the right woman then...

As for me, I doubt I would ever go for men as I have no interest in men in that way.

docrobbysherry
05-17-2017, 01:47 PM
I identify as a straight CD, Paula. Altho, I've had plenty of fantasies of being with a man early on in my dressing. And, I still enjoy being flattered and treated as a women by the rare male suitor. :battingeyelashes:

But, being a straight man, there's nothing sexually attractive to me about men. On the other hand, Sherry has exactly what I'm attracted to! Technically, I guess I'm her boyfriend------:o

Allison Chaynes
05-17-2017, 04:28 PM
I am not sure which of the 72 million labels applies to me, but I am pretty happy being a CD/bigender/whatever I am, with my wife. I just cannot personally find men attractive. But we're all different, to each their own.

LeannS
05-17-2017, 05:08 PM
I don't see myself as wanting to be with a man. I would be happy with a woman but my wife on the other hand that is another story.

ginapoodle
05-17-2017, 05:41 PM
No no no no

sometimes_miss
05-17-2017, 05:52 PM
I am a straight trans person. In that context I wish to be loved as a woman by a woman. I know it's weird & complicated.

Not exactly weird anymore. Seems a lot of us are like that. But complicated? OH, yeah. The whole 'lesbian in a male body' thing is considered pretty strange to the general population. It's hard enough to explain the crossdressing. Add in the idea that we are still only attracted to women, and then wish to be treated as such, and it really becomes too complicated for most people to even consider. Then they just think we're freaks or something.

Michelle Cheli
05-17-2017, 08:22 PM
If anything, I imagine having a pseudo lesbian relationship with a woman. Which isn't to say I haven't had certain fantasies involving men, but ultimately, I prefer women.

Jean 103
05-18-2017, 12:23 AM
Simple answer is yes. I'm out and single, really no big deal.

DIANEF
05-18-2017, 03:20 AM
A straight crossdresser, a simplistic term to cover what I am. There is probably something deeper but I have zero interest in men.

Tracii G
05-18-2017, 04:28 AM
I think many here have the fantasy of being the woman in the relationship but would never ever act on it in real life.

Kate Simmons
05-18-2017, 06:42 AM
I've been with guys before, and that is okay. As far as someone steady, I have a GF at this point but could possibly consider it in the future if something happens. It's like anything else, a lot depends on the person for myself. :battingeyelashes::)

Princess Chantal
05-18-2017, 07:25 AM
I don't look at my partner (who also crossdresses) as a boyfriend or as a girlfriend, but as a life partner. There is no difference in treatment no matter in which mode we display. I appreciate being loved for the person I am and not being loved only for a specific gender.

Beverley Sims
05-18-2017, 08:39 AM
Ihad a couple of boyfriends when I was twenty.

They were both encouraged by my girlfriends at the time and as I kept the boys at arms length they never found out about me.

One became besotted with me and it was arranged for me to disappear interstate and lose contact with him.

I felt sorry for him as in male mode I did see him occasionally, but it was better that he knew Beverley instead of having the illusion shattered.

Tracii G
05-18-2017, 09:50 AM
I don't look at my partner (who also crossdresses) as a boyfriend or as a girlfriend, but as a life partner. There is no difference in treatment no matter in which mode we display. I appreciate being loved for the person I am and not being loved only for a specific gender.

This is exactly they way I would want it.

brenda girl
05-18-2017, 05:24 PM
I have always had the feeling to date a guy, but I am afraid

Tracii G
05-18-2017, 06:44 PM
Afraid of what Brenda?

Alice B
05-18-2017, 07:03 PM
Like many of us there is the fantasy, but I could never act on it. I have had a couple of attractive men come on strong. Most likely drunk or trolling. There is far, far too much to lose in such a situation and always the worrys about STD's, etc. Will just keep it a fantasy.

Bruce64
05-18-2017, 07:13 PM
I am a weird Male, I am Married to a Woman, only thing about me I wear feminine things sometimes, in the past few Months I bought a dozen Women camisoles, I love them.

sherri
05-19-2017, 11:24 AM
To those still wondering, I can testify from experience that the fantasy is almost always better than the reality, but only because it's so difficult to find a guy interested in more than cheap sex. Nearly impossible, ime. I've had guy friends (gay) with whom I've socialized, mostly platonic (although even some of them have hit on me) and none of them interested in an ongoing boyfriend/gurlfriend relationship. "Straight" or gay, I think they're all a little freaked about social repercussions and that stigma is just too big a hurdle even for the ones who might otherwise be interested. Their fear is understandable, I think, but I also can't help but feel they're missing out on something special. Too bad.

lawnmanmo
05-19-2017, 07:53 PM
What a fantastic idea. And you know something Paula, I also can see you living a fulfilled life as a married women without SRS as a passable crossdresser. For me, in another time and place, this would have been totally possible. I would find that living with a CD women as man and wife would be heavenly. If only.

Jerry

Periwinkle
05-19-2017, 08:47 PM
My SO is a guy. I'm probably bisexual as I have had crushes on girls in the past, but I've always tended to lean more towards guys. I don't really want to be loved as a woman. Dressing just isn't something I associate with sex or romance. It's an innocent hobby I've had since I was a kid. I just want to be cute sometimes. That's all there is to it.

tvhelena
05-20-2017, 05:37 AM
For me, I'm a married crossdresser (in the closet) who positively thrives on the romantically notion of meeting my ideal man. I know it's a fantasy though. My introduction story to the forum explains it all. It'll almost certainly never, ever happen. Maybe in another life.

Aunt Kelly
05-20-2017, 07:20 AM
I've thought about this a lot. I know that many crossdressers are attracted to men, some only when they're presenting as female. I just don't. There's nothing about males that I find physically attractive. It's not that I am hung up about it. If I am tempted by something, I will indulge in it unless there's a good reason not to, but you could put that chiseled stud right in front of me and ...nothing.

Lacey CD
05-20-2017, 08:34 AM
I used to be a bit of a tart in my younger years and while I enjoyed sex with men I could never imagine being in an actual relationship with one although I did try once. For me it's more about being accepted and loved for the whole of who I am. The more I get that from my wife, the less I seek it from others. I've always had a thing for older grandfatherly gents who enjoy the company of a feminine man and have met a couple of extremely nice men over the years that I still keep in contact with. Both are very sweet and nurturing which is something my fem side seems to need. I'm probably still working out some unresolved daddy issues LOL!

ash246
05-20-2017, 10:03 AM
Nope, and I'm pretty sure my wife would have some rather strenuous objections if I did. :D

pantyhoselvr kendra
05-20-2017, 02:48 PM
I an fortunate to be happily married and also have a boyfriend. We make love 2 to 3 nights a week at his house . We have had a few threesomes with my wife, it was weird at first but now it is very erotic having my wife watching me make love with another man

gabyespinotv
05-20-2017, 05:33 PM
sounds yummi

Vintage4sarah
05-21-2017, 05:20 AM
Good morning Paula,

I have waited a while to answer this thread as I was reluctant to give it a try. I have gone out as Sarah on many occasions over the past years with other Tgirl friends and my inner female self has really emerged with them. It is not just the cloths, but also that long suppressed women deep inside. I have no desire to date a man when I am in my own guy mode even though I have a lot of male friends. But as Sarah, it was at first a fantasy that was always there and then an urge to see what it would be like. One of my dear Tgirl friends offered to fulfill that fantasy last month while I was traveling home from a trip. He morphed into his guy mode to take Sarah out on a date to be wined and dined. It was a wonderful evening with him as he went out of his way to treat Sarah like a women and we both parted later that night fulfilled. It was like having an affair with me as the women.

Looking back, it will be a highpoint in Sarah's bank of memories and maybe to be repeated again with the right type of classy gentleman.

Rebecca W.
05-21-2017, 07:36 AM
Hi Paula,

I have had similar thoughts about having a boyfriend while I am dressed like a woman. Is it just a fantasy, or would it complete me as a woman? It would have to be a loving relationship with a man who could understand the complex feelings of a crossdresser. I am a true believer that it is love, not the matter of what sex the partner is to complete your life.
May all of our desires, and dreams come true someday.

All the best in love, and in life.

Rebecca

TrishaTX
05-21-2017, 08:37 AM
I can see your point about a man but I can tell you with the right women it is the best. I find women very attractive , more so then men.

faltenrock
05-22-2017, 01:57 AM
No, not really. The weird thing is, when I'm out dressed, especially in clubs with a mixed crowd of homosexual and heterosexual men, couples and women, I get hit by men regularly. They start chatting and want to touch me. But I'm not into men at all. I find only women attractive.
A few weeks ago, a guy started chatting with me, while his wife was only one table away. Her asked me to come to my hotel later.
That was very strange, I gave him the best possible answer, to leave me and go back to his attractive wife.

Kate Jennings
06-04-2017, 11:16 PM
I am involved with a female life partner.

Given the chance, and her approval, I absolutely would hook up with the right man.

Prior to this relationship, in another committed relationship with a woman, she had no trouble with me being with men, in fact a few times we played together with a guy. I enjoyed it immensely.

CONSUELO
06-05-2017, 02:33 PM
Paula,
What you are feeling and thinking of is natural. Not all cross dressers feel this way but some do and I have come across at least one long-lasting relationship between a male and a cross dresser. To be loved by a male as a woman is a reality for some CDers and a fantasy for many. I hope you will be able to explore these feelings. As Jean said in her reply, "no big deal".

Jean Marie
06-05-2017, 04:08 PM
As Jean Marie, I do enjoy the attentions of a man, but in actuality it is more likely that my guy side would be in a relationship with a gender gifted lady.

Confucius
06-05-2017, 07:06 PM
I certainly do identify as a crossdresser, but I have no sexual interest in men.
I love women, and I understand they want to be loved by a man who will love them, protect them and respect them. I want to be that man who women will love, respect and honor. I want to be that man, but I want to crossdress too.

TrishaTX
06-05-2017, 07:16 PM
I am a crossdresser and I am pansexual. A boyfriend probably not but being with a man yes...

Jillian Faith
06-06-2017, 06:12 AM
I think many here have the fantasy of being the woman in the relationship but would never ever act on it in real life.

Agreed, having a fantasy is one thing acting on it is a whole different story.

If anything, I imagine having a pseudo lesbian relationship with a woman. Which isn't to say I haven't had certain fantasies involving men, but ultimately, I prefer women.

When dressed enfemme I'm still attracted to my wife and would love to be her pseudo lesbian lover.

Ashlee
06-06-2017, 02:53 PM
i went out to a club in London this past Dec. I saw males kissing on the CD's and trans-women that were there. I saw hugging and dancing and physical contact but I experienced none of it. I was curious what i'd have done if it had happened as I was fully dressed and made over and looked good if I may say. All I got was a "hello" from a guy in 3 hours I was there. Part of me wanted to have the attnention of the males that were giving the attention to the other girls just to see what it's like and what would I do. I guess I will have to guess what I'd do as nothing happened. I do like women but when dressed...there's a part of me that fantasizes that I am a woman and would do what a woman does with a man.

Sandy Storm
06-06-2017, 03:08 PM
I am very fortunate, I am bisexual, and a swinger so I have girlfriends and boyfriends and my wife .., now where I'm never really trested tenderly with "making love" that's only reserved for the wife..but my boyfriends they do make sure that I feel feminine when I am dressed up. I like to be touched very softly and my clothes and lingerie tenderly pulled from my body

Amelie
06-11-2017, 11:45 AM
I am a trans girl and I have had BF's in the past. The last one was abusive so I don't want anyone ever again. I'd rather be alone.

Brandy Fromdaburg
06-11-2017, 12:47 PM
I'm pan sexual. I prefer women and other crossdressers but I also enjoy sex with men. With women and other cd's there is a physical attraction and sometimes an emotional one too. I have no physical attraction to men whatsoever. It strictly about the sex. The only part of a man's body that turns me on is what is between his legs.

Trione
06-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Wife supports my CD and once set me up with a guy when I was in male mode, so so. Once when I was younger had the hots for a guy I knew but never went for it, even though wife was cool if it was a one time thing, o well. Had one experience as a CD with another CD, fun time, but I still perfer GG over any male. Do enjoy being my wife's lez lover.

biannne
06-12-2017, 02:54 AM
In my early days of crossdressing, I hated the idea of the being with another man (ironically I like being with other CDs). During those days I prefer women and wanted to find that woman who liked being with a CD. But after years of taking hormones. something happened. I dreamed of being with a man. I would fantasize having boy friend.
It possible that my brained got rewired as I took estrogen hormones. I can never explain the change. Now I prefer to be with man or another CD rather than woman.

redtea
06-12-2017, 03:03 AM
No and No...

But if i did i would be a smartass and say something like "yes and he's a real pain in my ass"