PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach Crossdressing

wearingtanpantyhose
05-18-2017, 08:21 AM
I'm traveling to Long Beach, CA in a few weeks and hoped someone could point me in the right direction to places to go (shopping, bars, etc.). I saw Hamburger Mary's has a Tuesday night T-girl event. Would I be ridiculously out of place in a denim skirt and flats but otherwise presenting male? Maybe tights or pantyhose, too? I simply can't shave my facial hair right now; ironically, my legs are shaved and nicely tanned.) I can't imagine I'd be the most outrageous person there! Or, would it be better if I just underdressed and admired my sisters in male mode? But it sure would be great to feel comfortable out-and-about in a skirt!

docrobbysherry
05-18-2017, 02:09 PM
Hi, WP. I'm a regular at Mary's 1st of the month T girl Sats. Over 500 regularly show on those nites. I don't go to the Tuesdays T nites where about 60 to 80 folks show. Since it's an evening affair, most dressers wear club, bar attire. I don't remember seeing T's in jeans. But, the occasional GG les. mite. Don't know if many gay/les folks show up on Tuesdays. They have their nites the rest of the week.

I've been there with some different looking dressers and they seem to have been ok. But, it depends on your personality. The more u look like the other girls, the more comfortable you'll feel. At least, for me. My masks freak out a lot of T's. I expect if you're 1/2 dressed and wearing a beard? U may, too!:sad:

Micki_Finn
05-18-2017, 03:51 PM
Long Beach is one of THE most LGBT friendly cities in the country. If you're comfortable dressing you can go pretty much anywhere in the downtown area and not get harassed. (North Long Beach can be pretty rough but it's not an anti LGBT issue, just a rough neighborhood). 2nd Street in Belmont Shores and the East Village Arts District are great places to shop. 2nd street is a little more mainstream. East Village is extremely eclectic and interesting.

http://www.seecalifornia.com/shopping/belmont-shore-2ndstreet.html
http://www.eastvillagelongbeach.com