PDA

View Full Version : Sun bathing

Michelle8
05-19-2017, 02:06 PM
Do any of you girls sun bathe in your back yards? There is nothing more exiting than wearing a bikini in the afternoon sun.
Occasionally one of the neighbor guys peek up at my house which makes it even more exiting

Dana44
05-19-2017, 02:42 PM
Yeah we do it and wearing our biikini's are fun and last year had that tan look. it was nice. to see that.

Jaylyn
05-19-2017, 03:19 PM
Too many grand sons for me to do that. I swim with them and play in the pool or lake all summer themed think granddad was a little off his rocker. I probably am with out adding that explanation to them and their parents.

Majella St Gerard
05-19-2017, 03:30 PM
I wear my bikini to my community pool.

docrobbysherry
05-19-2017, 03:31 PM
No laying in the sun for me. I had more than enuff sun damaged skin by age 20 to last a life time. I grew up at the beach before sun screen was invented.:sad:

But, I DO enjoy an afternoon swim with the sun behind the house in my suit. Swimming and floating around as a naked female. It's not likely because I'm quiet, but if the neighbors peek over the fence? God help them!:devil:

Rachael Leigh
05-19-2017, 04:02 PM
I do on occasion but not usually in a bathing suit, but just my short shorts and like a tank top or cami top.
Just have to get rid of that farmers tan on my arms so I can wear my sleevless dresses

BLUE ORCHID
05-19-2017, 04:07 PM
Hi Michelle :hugs:, Bikini Tan Lines are your Badge of Courage...:daydreaming:...

sometimes_miss
05-19-2017, 05:19 PM
Haven't sun bathed since 1991 when they removed a cancerous lesion from my back. Can't recommend that anyone else do it, either. Skin cancer is the fastest increasing type, as the sun worshipers numbers have increased dramatically since the 1950's. It's not just for old people. A 33 year old nurse at work recently died of it because she didn't think it could possibly be cancerous at her age, so it spread before she could do anything about it. Spots in the hair covered areas are the easiest to miss, so is the back because we don't look at it that much.
If you're going sunning, get checked every year by a dermatologist.

Rachael Leigh
05-19-2017, 09:56 PM
I do go to a dermatologist and the key is knowing when to get out of the sun, 45 min is about as long as you want to be exposed so be smart and don't stay out too long

nvlady
05-19-2017, 11:08 PM
I've already had skin cancer a few tines. I avoid the sun now. My dermatologist still has to check me every few months for any more occurrences.

Tracii G
05-19-2017, 11:25 PM
Tans are nice and my skin paid the price for it.
I worked construction and drove coal trucks so I was either on a dozer all day or On top of a mountain (strip mine) with no trees for shade.
Soo thankful I never had any problems.
These days I don't go out in the hot sun if I don't have to and if I do I wear a shirt and a hat.

mbmeen12
05-20-2017, 03:32 AM
I do and have a one piece, one blue /with a slight waist control suit and a new/used black suit for this year. Beach wear is awesome to wear. Now I need a nice sun hat.

Danitgirl1
05-20-2017, 09:35 AM
I try not to spend toomuch time in the sun... but I do occassionally tan in the summer months.
Either nude or in my bikini
I also swim in my bikini from time to time
Next goal beaching in the bikini... not oikely to happen too soon. Nearest beach is like 600km away

ash246
05-20-2017, 10:00 AM
Just have to get rid of that farmers tan on my arms so I can wear my sleevless dresses

The farmers tan is the worst! I still haven't figured out a good way to get my upper arms, shoulders and chest more consistent without darkening the farmers tan that's already there. Doesn't help if I'm working on a rooftop or something and can't do much about my clothing.

bonni
05-20-2017, 10:30 AM
All the time. It's going to happen all weekend

Stephanie47
05-20-2017, 10:48 AM
If you're not in the closet and not worried about bikini top tan or burn lines go for it. There have been in the past some pictures posted of really really bad burning of the skin. The other down side is possible skin cancer. Or just plain weathered skin at a premature age. The only way I can think of minimizing the 'farmer's tan' on the upper arms and torso is to switch to sleeveless tee shirts. At least then you'll be able to have tan lines akin to wearing sleeveless summer dresses. Then go topless and let the sun tan the pale areas. I also have the problem of having tan lines between the hem of my shorts and the tops of my sweat socks. At least those lines can be covered with hosiery. The temperature in my area never gets as hot and humid as the rest of the country.

CynthiaD
05-20-2017, 02:45 PM
I don't do the bikini thing (although I'd like to) because I'm "a bit overweight." If I ever manage to lose the gut I may try it, but until then it's strictly full coverage for me.

Alice B
05-20-2017, 04:29 PM
I sun bath in ouir yard by ore pool. But I wear nothing at all, as does my wife. Even have a sign on the wall that states "Bathing suits optional beyond this point"

ReallyLauren
05-20-2017, 04:35 PM
I love being in the sun in my tankini!

Lauren

MelanieAnne
05-21-2017, 09:20 PM
I tan all over! I have several open clearings out in the forest, on remote two tracks, where I can lay out and not be seen. I love the feeling of the sun and the breeze all over me! Priceless!

Beverley Sims
05-22-2017, 06:00 AM
I swim in a bikini and get tan lines that go with the style.

I must remember not to go topless when in drab. :-)

Cheryl T
05-22-2017, 09:45 AM
Most certainly I do.
In fact I recently bought a new bikini for this summer and here I sit with the pool open and a dreary rainy day around me... :(

Mickitv
05-22-2017, 11:05 AM
I love wearing my bikini at the pool. With my toes polished and legs waxed and shaved it does make me feel so feminine.

Joan58
05-22-2017, 11:21 AM
While I do not get out in the sun specifically to tan,Most of my work is outdoors and I have sported a "farmer tan" for many years. This year i am trying to eliminate
that by wearing a racer back tank top while mowing our yard, while I have only had to mow a few times this year it is working and i have tanned shoulders for the first time since I was a kid and we played shirtless most of the summer.