PDA

View Full Version : Dressing up

MissEllie
05-19-2017, 06:51 PM
Hi, all beautiful ladies.

I'm quite lucky that I live on my own, as soon as I'm home from work, I get showered and pampered and then I'm out of my male work clothes and I either put a nice dress, tights and heels on or something like a nice blouse and skirt and I spend the whole night in them. I feel so much better and comfortable in my female attire like I know everyone else does. Im new to all this in comparison to many of you on here, so I havent yet gone out dressed as a women, but ill get there over time.

So, how often does everyone dress up in their attire around the home? Just curious that's all.

Love you all!

Ellie xx

Georgina
05-19-2017, 07:13 PM
I'm like you, every evening after work without make up.

ronda
05-19-2017, 07:42 PM
every morning when I get up

Sara Jessica
05-19-2017, 07:48 PM
I'm quite lucky that I live on my own, as soon as I'm home from work, I get showered and pampered and then I'm out of my male work clothes ..and I either put a nice dress, tights and heels on or something like a nice blouse and skirt and I spend the whole night in them.

You might try getting out of the male work clothes before the showering & pampering!!! ;)

Gabriella111
05-19-2017, 08:40 PM
My bf is dressed in women's clothing at home always. He works remotely most days, so he gets to spend most of his time dressed. Only when he has to go out for a work meeting or some social with unfamiliar people does he dress in drab.

Tama
05-19-2017, 08:43 PM
as often as possible...my life gets strange sometimes and I just can't...but this too does pass

JessicaB.
05-19-2017, 08:52 PM
I almost always dress up on weekends. I haven't been doing it as much after work lately. Just enough to make me feel feminine I guess.

Michelle Cheli
05-19-2017, 09:43 PM
My days usually consist of wake up, work, come home, shower, maybe nap, dress up, dress down, sleep. Rinse and repeat haha

Rachael Leigh
05-19-2017, 09:52 PM
I work afternoons so after the wife goes to work I usually dress in something female, yes I feel more comfortable when
dressed too

alwayshave
05-19-2017, 10:28 PM
I work 12 hours a day 5 day a week, and I have a step daughter living with me, so I only get to dress up 1-3 days a month.

sometimes_miss
05-20-2017, 04:40 AM
Daily. Various degrees of dressing. Sometimes just sleeping in girl pajamas, other times, the whole nine yards. Depends on the day.

Mollyanne
05-20-2017, 04:45 AM
I will dress up whenever I can and almost every early morning. When I am dressed, I HATE taking everything off and changing into "superman"

Mollyanne

joanne51
05-20-2017, 05:23 AM
Except when I have the place to myself, I dress briefly before work. My SO is sleeping, except when she wakes to go to the bathroom.
Even then she's not with it and doesn't have her glasses on. I wrap a bathrobe around me to cover up.
Luckily she hasn't spotted the 38C forms yet! It just feels so natural now. Would love to go the whole day through to bed time dressed.

Karen Wilder
05-20-2017, 05:28 AM
As I mentioned in an earlier thread my wife is supportive but I am not comfortable dressing when she is around, so I only dress when she goes out of town, about 4 or 5 times per year. I find that it is enough for me, I had gone 11 or so years without dressing at all and have recently got back into it. It's great that you take the opportunity to dress every day!

Hugs Karen

Kate Simmons
05-20-2017, 05:51 AM
When everyone is at work and school, I try on different outfits. I usually sleep en femme every night. :battingeyelashes::)

Lana Mae
05-20-2017, 06:12 AM
Panties and female night shirt every night! Otherwise once to three times a week, sort of a private fashion show/outfit experiment type deal! Out on the town next month!(Second time out fully dressed!) Hugs Lana Mae

BLUE ORCHID
05-20-2017, 06:36 AM
Hi Miss Ellie :hugs:, I dress every Morning for four hours and a couple hours a couple evenings a week...:daydreaming:...

susan54
05-20-2017, 06:57 AM
Panties all waking hours - I have ones without lace at the back for work. Nightdress every night then I get up and dress fully with jewellery and forms but no make up. Remove all but panties to go to work (after putting on male business clothes!). When I get home I shower and put on a different dress or skirt and stay dressed until bed time. I work part time so most of my time is spent in my preferred outfits. I go out a couple of times a month as Susan after a spell of about two years hardly venturing out - it just doesn't deliver the same buzz it used to.

Angie G
05-20-2017, 07:17 AM
I dress every day in some form or other. the end of April I retired and I'm in panties 24/7 now. Just when I go out do I dress outer drab. Right now I in my Mini mouse sleepwear.:hugs:
Angie

Glendy
05-20-2017, 07:56 AM
I wear panties 24/7 some days with a bra if it doesn't show under my shirts which are usually female. Due to having my stepson living with us until he can get his on place, I haven't been able to dress up all the way. My SO knows about my crossdressing , of course she doesn't like it but she understands it part of who I am.

Fiona123
05-20-2017, 10:10 AM
Panties all weekend. Right now bra & panties under male clothes. Sadly it's rare to get enough privacy to put on a dress.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yea, early in the morning each workday I wear a bra while walking the dog. It's my favorite time of day.

MissEllie
05-20-2017, 02:12 PM
You might try getting out of the male work clothes before the showering & pampering!!! ;)

HAHA!

I totally got that round the wrong way! :laughing:

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all so far for the fantastic replies. I love reading everyone's situations as I know it can be tricky for some when they want to dress up but can't. I know it sounds stupid, but I get excited when it gets close to finishing work as I know I can be myself in a dress and heels and relax at home with a nice glass of wine and also browse the internet for new clothes.

CynthiaD
05-20-2017, 02:26 PM
I usually change to female clothing right after I get home from work. On days when I'm not working, or working from home, I'm fully en femme all day.

MissEllie
05-20-2017, 02:30 PM
I usually change to female clothing right after I get home from work. On days when I'm not working, or working from home, I'm fully en femme all day.

That's exactly the same as me, Cynthia. I love it.

RADER
05-20-2017, 02:49 PM
Any day that I can spend the entire day at Home, It is wearing dress
or a skirt. I plan my days as to have 2 or 3 days a week at home dressed.
And Love It.
Rader

joansnix
05-20-2017, 03:41 PM
I don't get the chance very often to fully cross dress. Most days, I wear panties and also a bra under my male clothes. Sometime I fill the cups of my bra with booster pads which give a slight projection. When out and about, O love to show my 40B projection BUT have to be careful if I have to take my jacket off in case people notice my projection or my bra showing through my shirt

Heather Anne
05-20-2017, 04:39 PM
I dress every day from the neck down. (I am retired). It will usually be all the lingerie and either a skirt and blouse or a simple dress. It also includes bedtime from the neck down, i.e. bra, breastforms (gel), open bottom girdle, stockings and nightgown. One exception is when I am outside doing yard work cutting the grass etc I am strictly in guy mode. When I go out I am totally dressed completely en femme which is usually twice a week. Today I had lunch dressed totally en femme at The Big Chow Grill in Atlanta. Good restaurant. Parking is lousy. Wear a really comfortable pair of walking shoes. I probably will not go back because of the parking.

franlee
05-20-2017, 10:22 PM
When ever we don't have company or expecting company dropping in I can and do dress anytime I want. But to sum it up in numbers probably 4 times a week.

paulaprimo
05-21-2017, 01:26 AM
i live alone and can work from home so usually 6 days a week for me :)

MissEllie
05-21-2017, 04:07 PM
Fantastic replies, girls! :<3:

It's strange that we're all the same in what we do and what we love doing but at the same time, oh so different in how often or when we have the chance to dress up.

Ellie xx

Kelsey dresses
06-06-2017, 03:13 PM
I am dressed in panties and bras everyday my bras are lace, sports or lightly lined . And of course in pink, with matching pink panties. Winter is pushup bras nylons and panties .

KymG
06-06-2017, 05:27 PM
I also live on my own, for me I dress perhaps twice over a weekend then not for a couple of weeks.
When I do though Im dolled up to the nines, its all or nothing for me.

nikkiwindsor
06-06-2017, 06:30 PM
At least twice a week and it would be more if I didn't have to work such long days. Whenever possible, I grow out my fingernails so I always have a bit of my feminine self expressed at all times.

girlyman1977
06-06-2017, 06:49 PM
I live alone so its pretty much everyday. I haven't started with makeup yet that is the next step. I am very lucky to say the least. However being alone is starting to wear on me.

Teri Ray
06-07-2017, 06:27 AM
I can underdress daily if I choose. Opportunities to fully dress are few and typically far between. Average full dress days is 2-3 times a year. Wife is supportive and would likely help find more opportunities for my dressing desire but talking and sharing my thoughts and feelings with her help a lot. We also shop together and share a love for pretty panties and bras. So not a lot of dressing but plenty of time to openly share my desires with my wife has been so much better than hiding and hoping for opportunities. I am pretty happy with my dressing situation. I feel very lucky to have such a great wife.

DougD
06-07-2017, 09:09 AM
Tucked into panties every day. SO works afternoons, so when I'm home alone a few days in the week, it's dress, forms, corset and stockings. Practice the makeup once or twice a week.

Rachelish
06-07-2017, 10:02 AM
At every opportunity, which is actually only about twice a month. Happily, today is one those days :battingeyelashes:

LeannS
06-07-2017, 11:46 AM
I have the opportunity to dress 4 days a week 7-5 its great